Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,898 members, 7,866,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 05:24 PM

There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) (6988 Views)

Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) / How Do We Deal With These Shameless Nigerian Men (photo) / Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by Nobody: 2:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
CanadaOrBust:
Type c all the way grin grin
Ewu ! grin
Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by Kojochyke(m): 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
PoliteActivist:

Type c but change the last response, instead of *blocks*:
Lady: Pervert! Me: *Sends photo of my $5m dollar account balance in US* Lady: You do have a beautiful pennis, I must admit
as a matter of fact, you are officially my paddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by franklingud(m): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Type A

All the time.

I hate dull and boring girls
Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by rex444(m): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
Like play like play no be lie ....gals are fond of this these days....if you don't like him , simply say no you can't have my number and he'd wlk away ....not ud gv ur number yet when they call or text no reply I no dey waste time delete number generally so when your line don too occupy space, for my phone , I dey block n delete sef
Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by Lonelypacifist6: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
I can't be chatting you up and you start talking about potassium, I'll block you straight I don't like abbreviations I don't understand it.

1 Like

Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
chiommy123:
Waiting for their lies

Like you use to do
Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by foolbuster: 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
iClef:

There are 4 types. The ones who belong to the 3 above [s]and the ones who have read ChatDîctéd.

Book Number 2

Do you want to stop being boring and master how to text/chat with a girl on Facebook, WhatsApp, Instagram, etc. to get her hooked and fall madly in love with you? If yes, download the free version of ChatDictéd to see what is inside.

Download ChatDictéd 1.0 Free Version: https://shop.wetclef.com/download-chatdictéd-intro-pdf/

Click image, put in your email, and download...
[img]https://shop.wetclef.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/ChatDictéd-How-to-Call-or-Chat-with-a-Woman-to-Get-Her-Hooked-and-Fall-in-Love-Unlike-Those-Boring-Nic[/s]e-Guys.png[/img]

Lolz. This ode done come here to sell this his book wey no gree go market.ha ha ha ha.... The hustle is real man must wack.
Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by PoliteActivist: 4:11am On Aug 28, 2019
Kojochyke:
as a matter of fact, you are officially my paddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I modified it. Added more convenient. Check it out
Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by Earth2: 6:17am On Aug 28, 2019
Junkie1:
NONE OF THEM... BUT TYPE B NEEDS TO BE BEATEN LIKE A COMMON CRIMINAL
Lol.i stand with u
Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by CanadaOrBust: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2019
Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by Blabbermouth: 8:32am On Aug 29, 2019
BlueAir:
Type A. I hate been toyed with angry

Damn bitchees be calling u from far distance when they see u moving and doing along fine undecided
Go download Chat-dicted man, keep your ego aside and learn. By the way, you could also learn from datingdrills.com (if you have a beef with the author of the book)
Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by HeliosHay(m): 10:24am On Aug 29, 2019
Amakavula:
There are three types of Nigerian men, as share by Ugwunna Ejikem on Twitter (@UgwunnaEjikem)
Types (A)
Type (B)

Type (C)

So which one are you, Romancelanders ?

Roflmao!

As funny as that is, it doesn't represent all type of Nigerian men. Some have dignity and self-respect

I for one don't put girls on a pedestal
Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by BlueAir: 6:39pm On Aug 30, 2019
Blabbermouth:

Go download Chat-dicted man, keep your ego aside and learn. By the way, you could also learn from datingdrills.com (if you have a beef with the author of the book)
I dont recall saying I have a problem in getting a woman for any reason undecided

Take ur market elsewhere
Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by Blabbermouth: 6:46pm On Aug 30, 2019
BlueAir:
I dont recall saying I have a problem in getting a woman for any reason undecided

Take ur market elsewhere
Seen.
Re: There Are 3 Types Of Nigerian Men ( Photo ) by IamPlato(m): 7:12pm On Aug 30, 2019
I Dare Not Ask You How Are You... Chattin With You For The First Time, you Will Be Like who Be This guy...

I Have Some Girls we Started With Fight...

(1) (2) (Reply)

VALENTINE DAY SEX (xnxx)-latest Comedy Videos (nigeriancomedy) / Help!! She Rests My Head On Her Breasts / What Is Wrong With This Photo? Very Hot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.