Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) (65032 Views)

Cris Galera: Model Marries Herself After Giving Up On Men (Photo) / If No Man Agrees To Love You, Use Juju – Nigerian Lady Advises Women (Video) / Endowed But Ugly Or Pretty But Not Endowed. Men Make Your Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by Newsmic: 8:32am On Sep 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rbnIGvh6sFI

Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video)

The TikTok user in her video addressed to women visiting men who they’ve been talking to for some time, said they should feign having appendicitis when they see that the man is well-endowed. She also said they should tell the man they have to leave immediately or risk having a medical emergency, IGBERETV reports.

She further stated that after they must have left, they should call the man and tell him they can only “lay him lay his British pipeline” in them if he marries them.

The TikTok user also claimed that women who fail to do this and go with the flow, will have the man spoil things for them as they won’t be satisfied with other men who are less-endowed. She added that actions of men with lesser tools will amount to that of a toothpick with less effect

The Nigerian aunty also said women should consider what would become of their future husbands who may not be well-endowed, who may also resort to piling on complaints/reservations.

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CiuYHLXAGzk/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by Cypress042(m): 8:35am On Sep 21, 2022
Among all the problems we're facing in this country.

The only problem this lady can tackle is size of a man's pen!s smh..

When you think you've heard and seen it all boom another surprising news poops up.

383 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by Corridon: 8:39am On Sep 21, 2022
Attention seeker.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by Kollins11: 8:40am On Sep 21, 2022
She's just waiting her time because this generation girls love riding big cassava.

Just like the way guys stares at ladies ass and boobs when they're walking on the road, that is the same way ladies stares at guys trouser Zip arena to confirm that guy has a big dick.

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by czarr(m): 8:40am On Sep 21, 2022
LMAO

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by VeryWickedMan: 9:21am On Sep 21, 2022
Naija women and sex matters

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by VictorDivine: 9:27am On Sep 21, 2022
Jesus Christ! Why do this zoo women love penis and sex things? Make money them no want.

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by Baronthecelebri: 10:25am On Sep 21, 2022
Women are useless

24 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by Goldmaxx(f): 10:35am On Sep 21, 2022
grin grin
Nigerian ladies will still sleep with him as long as he has little money to offer them once they come over.
Besides, this ladies is just seeking attention. She's gonna receive a big dick this night and she's not married.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by stunnert(m): 10:36am On Sep 21, 2022
Big Dick Energy grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by virginprincess(f): 11:03am On Sep 21, 2022
I don't even understand what this one is saying

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by iLoveYouToo(m): 11:54am On Sep 21, 2022
This one comedian
Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by BigYash: 12:14pm On Sep 21, 2022
Na who take non virgin serious find trouble before na.

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by stunnert(m): 1:10pm On Sep 21, 2022
I remember one time I fvcked one mama so good she told me the last time her coochie got expanded that much was during childbirth

55 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by Ready100: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
The last nigeria lady I bleeped was smelling of horse semen, I shouted " grandma, why doing this to me??" She said "son I'm your Mom. now you know why Grandpa died earlier. .

I don't think I will ever Bleep a Nigeria girl again cry

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by Ready100: 1:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
As a man, you should know that woman are naturally wicked. That's why God remove blood from their system every month. ....

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by Zonefree(m): 2:20pm On Sep 21, 2022
virginprincess:
I don't even understand what this one is saying
I'm glad you now understand the uselessness of the F gender.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by Gadafii: 2:41pm On Sep 21, 2022
Olosho don drop quote and advise, fellow olosho will listen to her

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by TANID(m): 3:01pm On Sep 21, 2022
Cypress042:
Among all the problems we're facing in this country.

The only problem this lady can tackle is size of a man's pen!s smh..

When you think you've heard and seen it all boom another surprising news poops up.
I wonder o

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 21, 2022
Lowkey women enjoy this thing call sex but they pretend too much.

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by meobizy(f): 3:54pm On Sep 21, 2022
Thirteen year olds all over this thread.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by tydi(m): 4:03pm On Sep 21, 2022
Amu =prick

Therefore dangerous amu= dangerous prick

And she advises ladies to stay away from it.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by HeadNigga: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
I am happy no dick can make my dick lose sleep. We pave way for others to have a "seemless" ride...if you know you know

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by Eriokanmi: 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
Na wah. Thank God for His mercies. I was thinking I was enjoying meanwhile, they were busy retarding the growth of my life.
Even my gfs who were married were still calling me,saying they've never seen or met such a man like me. Women are so selfish. Stay away guys. Know this, your glorious time is Limited. You should make hay while the sun shines. Don't let flesh ruin you

30 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by jaxxy(m): 4:05pm On Sep 21, 2022
if only she used this same energy to go and hussle decently

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by Paparazzi109: 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
That yr when my aunt saw my gbola at just 13yrs she screamed and from then dey call me anaconda boy grin grin grin

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by mbahdi(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
Ok
Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by Deejaygold(m): 4:06pm On Sep 21, 2022
cool
Re: Nigerian Woman Advises Women Dating Well-Endowed Men (Photo, Video) by Slynation(m): 4:07pm On Sep 21, 2022
Well said...But I don't understand this trend with Instagram and Tik Tok ladies, there brain is filled with only preeq matters... angry

37 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

5 Ways To Take Off The Bra By Joseph Edgar / She Takes Too Many Pictures And Videos / Lady unknowingly Had 2 Kids For Her Son (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.