Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,069 members, 7,821,673 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:38 PM

Police Promotion Skips Igbo. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Promotion Skips Igbo. (6513 Views)

Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes / Mike Pompeo Visits Africa, Skips Nigeria / Gbajabiamila Names House Committee Chairmen, Skips Own Campaign DG, Jubrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by BBBmall25: 11:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

Maybe go back n read the story again ,not our fault south east is 99.99% ibos
So Who Made Up Of The Zone, Is It Not Igbos? U Guys Always Claimed To Be Smarter, But Guy, Even Water Get It Boundary_ So The Post Addressed Igbos Ethnicity. Stop This Noise, No Be Only Una Dey!
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by mrvitalis(m): 11:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
BBBmall25:
So Who Made Up Of The Zone, Is It Not Igbos? U Guys Always Claimed To Be Smarter, But Guy, Even Water Get It Boundary_ So The Post Addressed Igbos Ethnicity. Stop This Noise, No Be Only Una Dey!
Oboy federal character was that each state should be represented not my fault igbos have 5 states that should not make those state be treated like other states what ever other states get they should get

The post is about how the south east has no AIG or DIG ....if u think thats far for a whole zone to be neglected then be bold to day its okay

The article is about the zone
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by BBBmall25: 11:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol u make it seem as if we need pity ,na wish oil can dry up ...u guys would be treated like middle belt

If all igbos think like me we wont be here now self ...but thank u guys for the hate

Never have igbos cared about home ,investing home ,staying home than now ,even my land in uyo n factory really wish i can love that back to the east

Never seen enugu n owerri expanding this rapidly ...both cites have increased almost 50% since 2015

So thank u for the hate
Why This Psycopathic Response From A Grown Man? U Ended Up Sounding Victimized. If U Like Dnt Even Set Ur Feet Ever In Any Of The Nigerian State Exept Ur South East State, Bro, I Tell U No One Cares Including Ur Coward Namdi Kanu
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by mrvitalis(m): 11:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
BBBmall25:
Why This Psycopathic Response From A Grown Man? U Ended Up Sounding Victimized. If U Like Dnt Even Set Ur Feet Ever In Any Of The Nigerian State Exept Ur South East State, Bro, I Tell U No One Cares Including Ur Coward Namdi Kanu
Thanks
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by BBBmall25: 11:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

Oboy federal character was that each state should be represented not my fault igbos have 5 states that should not make those state be treated like other states what ever other states get they should get

The post is about how the south east has no AIG or DIG ....if u think thats far for a whole zone to be neglected then be bold to day its okay

The article is about the zone
So My Brother, Since The Article Is About The Zone, U Shouldn't Cry When The Most Deserving Ones Are Picked Frm The Zones Which Are Oviously In The Majority. Common Sense!
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by BBBmall25: 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
[quote author=mrvitalis post=81643428] Thanks . Ok!
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by mrvitalis(m): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
BBBmall25:
So My Brother, Since The Article Is About The Zone, U Shouldn't Cry When The Most Deserving Ones Are Picked Frm The Zones Which Are Oviously In The Majority. Common Sense!
Do u know of what is called federal character in civil/public service
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by BBBmall25: 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

Do u know of what is called federal character in civil/public service
Was It Buari The One Doing The Promotion?
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by selemempe: 3:24am On Aug 27, 2019
BBBmall25:
My Brother I Am A Core Niger Delta Too, But I Tell U, Never Will Niger Delta Form Alliance With Igbos Fact!
i took time and read thru ur post and found out u were pro apc...normally the criteria for being in apc is hating igbos so i fully understand u.
Reality is however different. Since 1979 ND and igbos have voted in the same direction...but thats not even my point in this post.
My point is that u take time and study wat u wrote as ur personal text. Until u practice it, u will not really make any headway in life
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by tsdarkside(m): 4:19am On Aug 27, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol u make it seem as if we need pity ,na wish oil can dry up ...u guys would be treated like middle belt

If all igbos think like me we wont be here now self ...but thank u guys for the hate

Never have igbos cared about home ,investing home ,staying home than now ,even my land in uyo n factory really wish i can love that back to the east

Never seen enugu n owerri expanding this rapidly ...both cites have increased almost 50% since 2015

So thank u for the hate

fvckin stay in your area and develop it....!!

hate blabla....
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by Barryseal: 4:53am On Aug 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

hate blabla....

This was exactly what the Igbos did durring the war. They all left Nigeria and migrated back to their motherland till the federal troops fought them to come back.
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by tsdarkside(m): 4:57am On Aug 27, 2019
Barryseal:

This was exactly what the Igbos did durring the war. They all left Nigeria and migrated back to their motherland till the federal troops fought them to come back.

fought them to come back my foot....you size land from another person and say stay away....

it doesnt work that way....a deal was done in 1960 and una broke it....

it doesnt even matter today....you have your area like everybody else....

freakin stay their and develope it....!!
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by Peacemaker5129(f): 5:01am On Aug 27, 2019
Esseite:

Which sector?

please dont mention commerce or anything private sector because it may actually make you look stupid.
baby factory,drug trafficking , kidnapping, armed rubbery etc
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by BBBmall25: 7:15am On Aug 27, 2019
selemempe:
i took time and read thru ur post and found out u were pro apc...normally the criteria for being in apc is hating igbos so i fully understand u.
Reality is however different. Since 1979 ND and igbos have voted in the same direction...but thats not even my point in this post.
My Friend Why Do U Sound So Frustrated? So For Someone To Mention A Few Out Of A Million Fuckup To U Guys Now Has Automatically Mean That The Person Is A Party Partisant? And Therefore Hate U? Guy, Grow Up! U People Made Many Manner Of Allegetion Against Yorubas And Fulanis Yet, U Don't See It As Hate, But U're Quick To See Other Person Who Try To Correct U As Such. U Claimed To Be Our Brothers; U Claimed To Have Helped Us Politically And Otherwise, Yet We Keep Distances Ourselves From U To People Who Dnt Make Noise With Such Claims. I Ask, Don't This Bother U? Is There No More Shame Left In U? Next Time U Quote Me, Do That With Ur Complete Sense Intack Sir!
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by BBBmall25: 7:27am On Aug 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

hate blabla....
My Brother All Their Attach By Force Is because Of Oil O, The Moment We Allow Them Succeed, Watch Them What U See Them Doing In Nigeria Will Be A Child Play! Up ND. One Love
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by BBBmall25: 7:31am On Aug 27, 2019
Peacemaker5129:
baby factory,drug trafficking , kidnapping, armed rubbery etc
Lol
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by tsdarkside(m): 7:37am On Aug 27, 2019
BBBmall25:
My Brother All Their Attach By Force Is because Of Oil O, The Moment We Allow Them Succeed, Watch Them What U See Them Doing In Nigeria Will Be A Child Play! Up ND. One Love

its crazy....its sounds absurd to me,but the way they behave is crazy....

all this wahala for whealth....??

i dont want nothing to do with them under this circumstancies....

am not ready to do anything for whealth....

we deltans are completly different from them in mentality....
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by BBBmall25: 7:43am On Aug 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

its crazy....its sounds absurd to me,but the way they behave is crazy....

all this wahala for whealth....??

i dont want nothing to do with then under this circumstancies....

am not ready to do anything for whealth....

we deltans are completly different from them in mentality....
U Can Say Greed Or Selfcentred Personified A People And U Won't Be Wrong
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by tsdarkside(m): 7:45am On Aug 27, 2019
BBBmall25:
U Can Say Greed Or Selfcentred Personified A People And U Won't Be Wrong

i mean study the attitude of most of them....

makes no sense to me....
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by mrvitalis(m): 7:48am On Aug 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

hate blabla....
Na we would always be in your region , you would always buy goods from us or work for our companies

But all our profit now goes home ,no more investing in host community

We would always be in your face ,richer than you ,our kids would always dominate your kids in school

Let your hate grow n consume you
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by BBBmall25: 8:02am On Aug 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

i mean study the attitude of most of them....

makes no sense to me....
Same Picture Everywhere. Is In Their DNA. U Can Imagine A Little Boy Of 14yrs Whom I Taught In SS1, Used To Challenge Others With A View Of Superiority Of His (igbo) Tribe, Bros I Just Weak. And To Think, The Father Of This Chap Is A Renoun Surgeon In One Reputable Hospital Here. So My Bro, Only God Can Help Those Guys
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by Barryseal: 8:06am On Aug 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

fought them to come back my foot....you size land from another person and say stay away....

it doesnt work that way....a deal was done in 1960 and una broke it....

it doesnt even matter today....you have your area like everybody else....

freakin stay their and develope it....!!

They actually prefer to stay there and develop it without having nothing to do with the rest of you. You've heard about Biafra right?
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by BBBmall25: 8:12am On Aug 27, 2019
mrvitalis:

Na we would always be in your region , you would always buy goods from us or work for our companies

But all our profit now goes home ,no more investing in host community

We would always be in your face ,richer than you ,our kids would always dominate your kids in school

Let your hate grow n consume you
Cry-cry Baby, How Long Would This Ur Wailing? Mbom, Ur Sense Of Superiority Makes U Sound And Appear Too Inferior To Us Deltans! Pls Wail Some More, Am Loving It.
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by mrvitalis(m): 8:15am On Aug 27, 2019
BBBmall25:
Cry-cry Baby, How Long Would This Ur Wailing? Mbom, Ur Sense Of Superiority Makes U Sound And Appear Too Inferior To Us Deltans! Pls Wail Some More, Am Loving It.
Lol really inferior no body hates people they are better than

U are now deltans ? Lol get a life son
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by BBBmall25: 8:24am On Aug 27, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol really inferior no body hates people they are better than

U are now deltans ? Lol get a life son
Oviously U Need To Dust Ur Dictionary Again And Find Out The Meaning Of The Word *Delta* And Then See Why I Affixed *n* To Qualified My Identity And My Heritage
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by mrvitalis(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2019
BBBmall25:
Oviously U Need To Dust Ur Dictionary Again And Find Out The Meaning Of The Word *Delta* And Then See Why I Affixed *n* To Qualified My Identity And My Heritage
What heritage ?
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by okeyfrank: 8:32am On Aug 27, 2019
When it comes to WAEC, JAMB, NCEE, etc [education and brain] the north claims educationally disadvantaged and lowers the bar for themselves to such an incredible level.

But when it comes to appointments [that requires the use of brains] the same brainless north forcefully occupy the greatest number of seats/positions.

How then are we surprised that Nigeria is going down down down?
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by BBBmall25: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2019
mrvitalis:

What heritage ?
The Aboundance Natural Resources Found In Our Land Add With Our Rich Culture And History Is Our Heritage_ I Have Schooled U Enough Papa, Now U Can Resume Ur Normal Wailling In Peace, Cos Am Loving It!
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by Greenback: 8:41am On Aug 27, 2019
BBBmall25:
My Brother I Am A Core Niger Delta Too, But I Tell U, Never Will Niger Delta Form Alliance With Igbos Fact!

Good but we should stop attacking them.
They ain't happy in the country and we too ain't happy in this country.
Nobody's happy in this country.
It's pure foolishness when you ain't happy with the state of things in your country and you are slamming those who are equally not happy with the state of things..
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by mrvitalis(m): 8:42am On Aug 27, 2019
BBBmall25:
The Aboundance Natural Resources Found In Our Land Add With Our Rich Culture And History Is Our Heritage_ I Have Schooled U Enough Papa, Now U Can Resume Ur Normal Wailling In Peace, Cos Am Loving It!
Cross river has zero oil wells son
Im from imo and we have oil wells
We both are landlocked too

So much for someone who schooled me
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by tsdarkside(m): 8:47am On Aug 27, 2019
Barryseal:

They actually prefer to stay there and develop it without having nothing to do with the rest of you. You've heard about Biafra right?

you still dont get it....!!

a deal was done in 1960....yes or no....

its too late now to say no.....

they will use this deal to slap you....!!

and slaps hurts....!! undecided undecided
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by tsdarkside(m): 8:52am On Aug 27, 2019
Greenback:

Good but we should stop attacking them.
They ain't happy in the country and we too ain't happy in this country.
Nobody's happy in this country.
It's pure foolishness when you ain't happy with the state of things in your country and you are slamming those who are equally not happy with the state of things..

true talk....we may not both be happy but the problem is we have different interests....

biafra dont interest me atall atall....!!

i mean look the comedians that are championing this biafra stuff....??

no,but no thank you....

stay in your area....!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Happening Right Now In Owerri: Unknown Gunmen Out About On The Streets In Owerri / Terrorists Damage Bridge At Makera-Rim Road In Plateau / After Subsidy Removal. Did Jonathan Achieve Anything?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.