Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,783 members, 7,955,994 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 08:46 PM

Police Promotion Skips Igbo. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Promotion Skips Igbo. (6744 Views)

Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes / Mike Pompeo Visits Africa, Skips Nigeria / Gbajabiamila Names House Committee Chairmen, Skips Own Campaign DG, Jubrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by mrvitalis(m): 8:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
tsdarkside:

look,if a sitting goverment dont find any igbo competent enough....then so be it....!!

good night confronting a goverment....
All through this talk u cant pin point y u think igbos deserve what we get ...jumping from here to there

U hate igbos but u cant say y ...i know y its simple u are intimidated by igbos

As for the appointment ,politics is turn by turn ...when we get there we would be fair to show u we are bigger

Igbos would also be fair

3 Likes

Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by selemempe: 8:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
tsdarkside:

you realy know nothing....in real life yorubas get very well along with other tribes....

thats why their center,lagos,keeps on attractin people all over africa....

their is no reason why africans shouldnt be interested in for example enugu....

your attitude is a problem....
why is heebadan not also attracting people from all over the world?

And u sef that is speaking, why is ur own state not attracting people from around the universe?

Akpa amu, utobo, ezi offia, mpa gi ebe awu
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by tsdarkside(m): 8:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

All through this talk u cant pin point y u think igbos deserve what we get ...jumping from here to there

U hate igbos but u cant say y ...i know y its simple u are intimidated by igbos

As for the appointment ,politics is turn by turn ...when we get there we would be fair to show u we are bigger

Igbos would also be fair

look....

when i apply for a job in a company and i was not picked,who should i blame....??

or even if am employed and get sacked some days later and another person is employed,who should i blame....??

you have to have a clean slate to be attractive to a employer....

ipob is a giant mess for una....

gerrit....??
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by tsdarkside(m): 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
selemempe:
why is heebadan not also attracting people from all over the world?

And u sef that is speaking, why is ur own state not attracting people from around the universe?

Akpa amu, utobo, ezi offia, mpa gi ebe awu

what are you talkin about....??

am sayin yoruba dont make hugh noise about other tribes and their center is lagos....

i dont understand igbo and i hate translate....dont let me send thunda to fire you....!!
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by selemempe: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
tsdarkside:

what are you talkin about....??

am sayin yoruba dont make hugh noise about other tribes and their center is lagos....

i dont understand igbo and i hate translate....dont let me send thunda to fire you....!!
anu mpama
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by tsdarkside(m): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
selemempe:
anu mpama

anu dunce....
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by Cassyboy2: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
Our leaders are the cause of Igbo's marginalization.
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by mrvitalis(m): 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
tsdarkside:

look....

when i apply for a job in a company and i was not picked,who should i blame....??

or even if am employed and get sacked some days later and another person is employed,who should i blame....??

you have to have a clean slate to be attractive to a employer....

ipob is a giant mess for una....

gerrit....??
Ipob is and boko haram is not ?
U obviously make no sense

Nigeria or should i say APC dont have an issue with north east and boko haram but have issue with south east cos of ipob ?

Now i know why u hate its not fear but intimidation
U obviously dont have a reason to hate ibos but fear ...when did igbos complain of negligence ?
...when did ipob start ?

Obviously u are lying to yourself
No matter what u do igbo kids would still top your brothers in weac,jamb ,neco ,education ,university,commerce every sectors that is merit driven

Its not as if your region can say we are better than igbos .....who knows maybe your landlord is igbo

U n your people keep ruling we can see how well u run nigeria ....igbos would survive

1 Like

Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by tsdarkside(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

Ipob is and boko haram is not ?
U obviously make no sense

Nigeria or should i say APC dont have an issue with north east and boko haram but have issue with south east cos of ipob ?

Now i know why u hate its not fear but intimidation
U obviously dont have a reason to hate ibos but fear ...when did igbos complain of negligence ?
...when did ipob start ?

Obviously u are lying to yourself
No matter what u do igbo kids would still top your brothers in weac,jamb ,neco ,education ,university,commerce every sectors that is merit driven

Its not as if your region can say we are better than igbos .....who knows maybe your landlord is igbo

U n your people keep ruling we can see how well u run nigeria ....igbos would survive

kiki....am talking bananas you are talkin oranges....

am not even in the mode sef to argue with you....

i fought the ol day against white people that i got so angry i wanted to take germans out....!!

those morafvckers....!!

sooo,you keep on yabbin your black stuff with yourself and neglect the bigger danger....

enjoy....!!
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by GreyLaw(m): 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
Thank heavens I stopped taking what people write here seriously. A lot of people here are half-educated and full or primordial instincts, like animals. The raw hate decorated with lies oozing from here is unbelievable, but I take solace in the fact that out there in the real world all tribesmen of this country do business together.

Nigeria on nairaland is full of hate-filled earthlings who call themselves humans, whose joy only comes when they look down on their fellow and feel superior.

As for Buhari, I do not despise him as a person, but I despise everything he has to offer as a leader. Nigerians are more divided under him. Tomorrow if someone else takes over and decides to appoint only his cronies and kinsmen in positions of power other sections will cry out.

I don't care anyway, as Nigeria has never done anything for me. Nigeria hasn't given me adequate power supply, good roads, security, pipe borne water, etc. We live in a country that should rightly be dumped in the dustbin of history and here we are arguing who gets what from the vulture-eaten carcass of a country.
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by AK481(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
tunjiajayi:
The real question is any Igbo man due to be in the supposed post dutifully as qualified to promoted.

If an Igbo man is due, then unfair, but if not leave sentiments out of it, it is just fair. It shouldn't be because you are a particular tribe you should be favoured or short changed unduly.

And also there's no federal character in promotion.

DIG are political considerations
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by BBBmall25: 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
selemempe:
if u are truly calabar...how many calabar digs or aig dey police? Doesnt that border u? Ur fate is intertwined with igbo fate if u dont know. Majority of northerners dont see akwacross as different from igbo in the real sense
Guy I Really Don't Fancy Ethnic Sentiment As Much As U Do. But Let Me School U A Bit, Before Now, Almost All The Present Niger Delta States Were Formally Reffered To Eastern Region Including Calabar. Ths Is The Reason An Average Northner See Us As Igbos Inclusive, So The Question Is Are We Really Igbo? The Answer Is Capital No! We See Igbos As Good Neighbours And A Brotherhood Of One Nation. But As For All These Senseless Noise Making, We Say Don't Drag Us Along.
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by jamjo: 9:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
muykem:
They should just promote them to DIG, AIG because they are Igbo. Promotion should be based on ethnic bases.

Just go back and read what you wrote and you will understand that you are a fool.
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by selemempe: 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
BBBmall25:
Guy I Really Don't Fancy Ethnic Sentiment As Much As U Do. But Let Me School U A Bit, Before Now, Almost All The Present Niger Delta States Were Formally Reffered To Eastern Region Including Calabar. Ths Is The Reason An Average Northner See Us As Igbos Inclusive, So The Question Is Are We Really Igbo? The Answer Is Capital No! We See Igbos As Good Neighbours And A Brotherhood Of One Nation. But As For All These Senseless Noise Making, We Say Don't Drag Us Along.
u have not said anything. Regardless of how u see us or how u see urself wat matters is how THEY see u. And they see u as igbo. So stay on insulting igbos....wat u may not see (because u prolly childish) is that insulting igbos is like insulting urself
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by BBBmall25: 9:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

U are a calabar boy n u spit this things against igbos

Have u forgotten all this insult on igbos started when we refused to betray jonathan like south west

Always told my igbo brothers south south would not do for us what we did for them in 2011 n 2015

N here u are ....no problem ,run along Embrace the south west n north they love u more
Igbos Can Never Do Anything For U If They Knw They Won't Gain! Truth, What Ever U Think U Did, Was A Well Calculated Atempt To Ride On That One Back To Power. That's Why When The Man Failed At Poll 2015 To Return To Power, U Guys Went Beserk At The Herald Of The Fulani General. This Make U Hate The Innocent Man Up To Date.
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by BBBmall25: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
selemempe:
u have not said anything. Regardless of how u see us or how u see urself wat matters is how THEY see u. And they see u as igbo. So stay on insulting igbos....wat u may not see (because u prolly childish) is that insulting igbos is like insulting urself
But The Truth Is That U Guys Don't Even See Us As Bros. U Only Do When U Sense Danger And Need Allies
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by selemempe: 10:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
BBBmall25:
But The Truth Is That U Guys Don't Even See Us As Bros. U Only Do When U Sense Danger And Need Allies
dont be silly bro
1. Igbos went to war after a thoughtless niger deltan from asaba killed prominent northerners. We lost 3 million people and lost our place in govt while u guys defected to the federal side early in the war

2. Igbos supported the creation of delta and bayelsa ahead of the creation of ebonyi state

3. Igbos joined militancy during your resource control struggle and that helped u get the current 13% u get

4. Igbos have once again lost their place in govt (after working so hard to get back after 1970) for voting enmass for jonathan who did nothing for us. We only voted the idiot because he is from ss and we see u as one with us

Tell me anytime u guys have ever supported igbos if not to insult us and warn us that u are not biafra. Even igbo clans in ur ss now say they are not igbos. If there is a God in heaven, he knows that Niger Delta owe the igbos big time

1 Like

Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by mrvitalis(m): 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
BBBmall25:
Igbos Can Never Do Anything For U If They Knw They Won't Gain! Truth, What Ever U Think U Did, Was A Well Calculated Atempt To Ride On That One Back To Power. That's Why When The Man Failed At Poll 2015 To Return To Power, U Guys Went Beserk At The Herald Of The Fulani General. This Make U Hate The Innocent Man Up To Date.
Lol igbo can never do anything for u unless they gain

In 2011 buhari wrote to us seeking to give us vice and hand over power to us , but we turned that down demanded the right thing be down

A mistake that still hunts us till today

When your brother the last chief judge was removed who stood by him what did we have to gain ...

Let for me i think igbos should look away n allow north and south west deal with u guys they way they want

I know u prefer yorubas that betrayed jonathan to igbos

I grew up in port harcourt based in uyo

I know ur type ...luckly your type are in minority

1 Like

Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by mrvitalis(m): 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
tsdarkside:

kiki....am talking bananas you are talkin oranges....

am not even in the mode sef to argue with you....

i fought the ol day against white people that i got so angry i wanted to take germans out....!!

those morafvckers....!!

sooo,you keep on yabbin your black stuff with yourself and neglect the bigger danger....

enjoy....!!
He he goes ...running cant pin point what wrong igbos has done
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by mrvitalis(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
BBBmall25:
If we wanted power so bad we would have all moved to APC ....but na we held PDP

U are just intimidated by igbos ,its just fear ,i know what happened between igbos n calabar people i know the story but we moved uyo is enjoying it today
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by BBBmall25: 10:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
Tell me anytime u guys have ever supported igbos if not to insult us and warn us that u are not biafra. Even igbo clans in ur ss now say they are not igbos. If there is a God in heaven, he knows that Niger Delta owe the igbos big time[/quote] Oh, If U Know History Well, U Coulld Known That The Biafran War Was Ochestrated By Coward Ojuku And Ended With My Name Sake A Niger Deltan. U Guys Should Be Grateful For The Gallant Officer If Not, Hausa-fulani Would Have Turn All The Igbos To Suya By Then. U Guys Owe Us Big Time Bro
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by BBBmall25: 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

If we wanted power so bad we would have all moved to APC ....but na we held PDP

U are just intimidated by igbos ,its just fear ,i know what happened between igbos n calabar people i know the story but we moved uyo is enjoying it today
Stop Crying Bro Am Not A Politician
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by mrvitalis(m): 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
BBBmall25:
Stop Crying Bro Am Not A Politician
Crying ? Really well u guys never get it ...

My happiness no body can ever pin point at any point in nigeria history that the igbos have demanded more than our fair share
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by BBBmall25: 10:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol igbo can never do anything for u unless they gain

In 2011 buhari wrote to us seeking to give us vice and hand over power to us , but we turned that down demanded the right thing be down

A mistake that still hunts us till today

When your brother the last chief judge was removed who stood by him what did we have to gain ...

Let for me i think igbos should look away n allow north and south west deal with u guys they way they want

I know u prefer yorubas that betrayed jonathan to igbos

I grew up in port harcourt based in uyo

I know ur type ...luckly your type are in minority
U Base In Uyo, May Be Annang Dominate Area, They Are The One Who Are In The Minority With Such Vage Sentiment_ But U See Efik And Ibibio And The Rest, Na No Go Area O. So I Belong To The Majority
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by mrvitalis(m): 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
BBBmall25:
U Base In Uyo, May Be Annang Dominate Area, They Are The One Who Are In The Minority With Such Vage Sentiment_ But U See Efik And Ibibio And The Rest, Na No Go Area O. So I Belong To The Majority
Lol i wish igbos can just allow u people be on your own

All the things been done for igbos is we defending south south people who dont give a Bleep

Civil war

No anti APC

All cos of south south

But igbos can just see where someone is being intimidated and look away

Same reason we speak up for shiites and middle belt , amd northern minority .....they dont approciate. But thats who we are

My happiness is even when igbos held power never have we demanded more than what we deserve

1 Like

Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by BBBmall25: 10:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

Crying ? Really well u guys never get it ...

My happiness no body can ever pin point at any point in nigeria history that the igbos have demanded more than our fair share
Let Say, Out Of 300 Ethnic Group In Nigeria, All Comes Out To Demand Ths Fair Share U Called It, How Much Do U Think U Igbos Will Get?
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by mrvitalis(m): 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
BBBmall25:
Let Say, Out Of 300 Ethnic Group In Nigeria, All Comes Out To Demand Ths Fair Share U Called It, How Much Do U Think U Igbos Will Get?
We are demanding fair share as a geopolitical zone not as a tribe
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by BBBmall25: 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

Lol i wish igbos can just allow u people be on your own

All the things been done for igbos is we defending south south people who dont give a Bleep

Civil war

No anti APC

All cos of south south

But igbos can just see where someone is being intimidated and look away

Same reason we speak up for shiites and middle belt , amd northern minority .....they dont approciate. But thats who we are

My happiness is even when igbos held power never have we demanded more than what we deserve
Eyaah... So U Guys Did All These And No One Seem To Care?.. Reasons: U Always Do The Right Thing In A Wrong Way And At The Wrong Time! So, Attitudinal Approach Is The Crux Here
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by BBBmall25: 10:55pm On Aug 26, 2019
mrvitalis:

We are demanding fair share as a geopolitical zone not as a tribe
But The Bond Of Contention Here Isn't Geo-zone But That Of Tribe, Which One Are U Twisting Fact Again? I Beg Go Back To The Post And Read Again Bf Further Comment My Good Friend
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by tsdarkside(m): 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
selemempe:

i am not igbo....!!

na their una wahala will start again....

if una overdo it again na quick quick pointing una out in the delta be that....

we will not wait....
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by mrvitalis(m): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
BBBmall25:
But The Bond Of Contention Here Isn't Geo-zone But That Of Tribe, Which One Are U Twisting Fact Again? I Beg Go Back To The Post And Read Again Bf Further Comment My Good Friend
Maybe go back n read the story again ,not our fault south east is 99.99% ibos
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by mrvitalis(m): 11:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
BBBmall25:
Eyaah... So U Guys Did All These And No One Seem To Care?.. Reasons: U Always Do The Right Thing In A Wrong Way And At The Wrong Time! So, Attitudinal Approach Is The Crux Here

Lol u make it seem as if we need pity ,na wish oil can dry up ...u guys would be treated like middle belt

If all igbos think like me we wont be here now self ...but thank u guys for the hate

Never have igbos cared about home ,investing home ,staying home than now ,even my land in uyo n factory really wish i can love that back to the east

Never seen enugu n owerri expanding this rapidly ...both cites have increased almost 50% since 2015

So thank u for the hate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Uche Secondus Files ₦5 Billion Libel Case Against Afegbua / COUP: We Know Our History, We Cannot Be Blackmailed With Lies. - Dr. Musa Bayero / Igbos Are Noisy Exhibitionists & They Lack Humility And Quietness - Achebe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.