Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,103 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Police Promotion Skips Igbo. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Promotion Skips Igbo. (6485 Views)

Osinbajo Skips Tinubu During His Speech At Owo, Apologizes / Mike Pompeo Visits Africa, Skips Nigeria / Gbajabiamila Names House Committee Chairmen, Skips Own Campaign DG, Jubrin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by BBBmall25: 8:59am On Aug 27, 2019
mrvitalis:

Cross river has zero oil wells son
Im from imo and we have oil wells
We both are landlocked too

So much for someone who schooled me
Good! Am Happy U Know This. Yet, Our State A Destination For Ur Elites Spending. Wth Our Meagre Revenue, We Have Been Able To Calved An Aura Image To Ourselve. To Do This, We Didnt Need To Have Our Son As A President, Or By Merely Political Appointment At The Top. Even When Our 72 Oilwell Was Ceeded To Ous Sister State, We Didnt Break The Sky With The Usual Noise Of Marginalisation And So On, I'll Stop Here, If Only U Can Learn From This Model State With So Much Modesty.
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by mrvitalis(m): 9:00am On Aug 27, 2019
BBBmall25:
Good! Am Happy U Know This. Yet, Our State A Destination For Ur Elites Spending. Wth Our Meagre Revenue, We Have Been Able To Calved An Aura Image To Ourselve. To Do This, We Didnt Need To Have Our Son As A President, Or By Merely Political Appointment At The Top. Even When Our 72 Oilwell Was Ceeded To Ous Sister State, We Didnt Break The Sky With The Usual Noise Of Marginalisation And So On, I'll Stop Here, If Only U Can Learn From This Model State With So Much Modesty.
Oil a fool allow his right to be taken from him
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by Greenback: 9:04am On Aug 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

true talk....we may not both be happy but the probelm is we have different interests....

biafra dont interest me atall atall....!!

i mean look the comedians that are championing this biafra stuff....??

no,but no thank you....

stay in your area....!!

I said stop the attack....

I am Edo and a sailor..I hate what I see whenever we are taking cargo to the Delta jetties from Lagos. The creek is filled with suffering Niger Deltans who always wait for and throng our vessels in their canoes,old and young,men and women, children,all tattered and screaming for food and any handout at all,even ordinary WATER!

These are people living in the midst of abundant resources.

The igbos ain't just fighting the govt for fighting sake,who likes to fight?

They just want things done right..we Niger Deltans want things done right too. We should be allowed to tap and make good use of our God given natural resources for our people.
Hausa/Fulani hijacked fed govt cannot hold us to ransome and determine our destiny forever.

1 Like

Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by Greenback: 9:08am On Aug 27, 2019
BBBMALL25 AND MRVITALIS, PLEASE IT'S ENOUGH.

YOU GUYS SHOULD...STOP AND SHAKE HANDS,HUG AND "KISS"..

cheesy grin
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by BBBmall25: 9:14am On Aug 27, 2019
mrvitalis:

Oil a fool allow his right to be taken from him
Wow! That Fool Who Denied His Right, And Stay Afloat To Pioneered Her Course Only For The Later Wise Ones To Come And Invest. Now This Saying Make Sense To Me, " He That Humble Will Be Extol, But He That Is Haughty At Heart Will Be Brought Low".
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by BBBmall25: 9:16am On Aug 27, 2019
Greenback:
BBBMALL25 AND MRVITALIS, PLEASE IT'S ENOUGH.

YOU GUYS SHOULD...STOP AND SHAKE HANDS,HUG AND "KISS"..

cheesy grin
Lol
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by Barryseal: 9:34am On Aug 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

you still dont get it....!!

a deal was done in 1960....yes or no....

its too late now to say no.....

they will use this deal to slap you....!!

and slaps hurts....!! undecided undecided

A deal was done by who? Did your father vote in any referendum to create Nigeria?
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by mrvitalis(m): 9:36am On Aug 27, 2019
Greenback:

I said stop the attack....

I am Edo and a sailor..I hate what I see whenever we are taking cargo to the Delta jetties from Lagos. The creek is filled with suffering Niger Deltans who always wait for and throng our vessels in their canoes,old and young,men and women, children,all tattered and screaming for food and any handout at all,even ordinary WATER!

These are people living in the midst of abundant resources.

The igbos ain't just fighting the govt for fighting sake,who likes to fight?

They just want things done right..we Niger Deltans want things done right too. We should be allowed to tap and make good use of our God given natural resources for our people.
Hausa/Fulani hijacked fed govt cannot hold us to ransome and determine our destiny forever.
Thank goodness for people like u

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by tsdarkside(m): 10:13am On Aug 27, 2019
Barryseal:

A deal was done by who? Did your father vote in any referendum to create Nigeria?

hahahahaha....who signed scotland,whales,ireland to be with england....??

who signed spain,catalonia to be toghether....??....who sign taiwan and america to be somehow toghether....??

na so we were born into the matta....

wetin you wan do without breakin your neck....??

Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by Barryseal: 10:21am On Aug 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

hahahahaha....who signed scotland,whales,ireland to be with england....??

who signed spain,catalonia to be toghether....??....who sign taiwan and america to be somehow toghether....??

na so we were born into the matta....

wetin you wan do without breakin your neck....??

Well, Scotland have conducted a referendum to leave the UK and the populist vote chose to stay.
If you're citing UK as example why don't you follow the same example and conduct a referendum to see if the Igbos won't vote enmass to leave Nigeria.
You want then to stay in their region but you don't want them to leave and pull out from the union. Is that not madness? Why are you so scared of staying on your own without the Igbos?
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by true2god: 12:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
All these cries will never end and the injustice will never stop. A thief and an oppressor needs a superior force to tame him/her. The hausas and the yorubas are oppressing the rest and will only need a superior armed force to stop them. All what the Igbos are doing is lamentation that will never end unless they rise up, get support of a global power like Russia or Israel, they rest will be history.

No anyone that has an overwhelming advantage that will get go without a fight. That is a simple human principle.
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by ProfBrugo: 12:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin grin grin

Sensational nonsensical concoction.

However if such sentiments are true (highly unlikely) then it wouldn’t be far fetched.

Any reasonable person would seek to reduce the advancement of law enforcement officers from a region that blatantly features on the international crime scene and celebrates the criminals to the extent of awarding them titles.

The famed FBI list of fraudsters presents daunting evidence that certain people have a high propensity to embrace crime due to their culture. Nobody would feel safe with such people suffusing the leadership of the police.
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by tsdarkside(m): 3:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
Barryseal:

Well, Scotland have conducted a referendum to leave the UK and the populist vote chose to stay.
If you're citing UK as example why don't you follow the same example and conduct a referendum to see if the Igbos won't vote enmass to leave Nigeria.
You want then to stay in their region but you don't want them to leave and pull out from the union. Is that not madness? Why are you so scared of staying on your own without the Igbos?

look,if enough people realy want it,then i see no reason why that shouldnt be conducted....

i dont even think it will pass the way ipobians have pissed everybody off already....

you still need majority of nigerians to even agree to hold a referenwetin....

una have dilemas no be small....
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by Barryseal: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

look,if enough people realy want it,then i see no reason why that shouldnt be conducted....

i dont even think it will pass the way ipobians have pissed everybody off already....

you still need majority of nigerians to even agree to hold a referenwetin....

una have dilemas no be small....

You're back to my earlier question. Why do the rest of Nigeria want Igbo out of their region but don't want Igbo to leave the union and become a sovereign state,where you can easily put stringent visa conditions for them to enter Nigeria.
You can even blacklist them from coming to your country.
Shouldn't you be championing this course?
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by tsdarkside(m): 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
Barryseal:

You're back to my earlier question. Why do the rest of Nigeria want Igbo out of their region but don't want Igbo to leave the union and become a sovereign state,where you can easily put stringent visa conditions for them to enter Nigeria.
You can even blacklist them from coming to your country.
Shouldn't you be championing this course?

why the hell should i help them after they insulted me and my people....??
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by Barryseal: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

why the hell should i help them after they insulted me and my people....??
As a result of the insult, you can't wait to see the back of them right?
You should be pulling all stops to have them kicked out of Nigeria. That's common sense.
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by tsdarkside(m): 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
Barryseal:

As a result of the insult, you can't wait to see the back of them right?
You should be pulling all stops to have them kicked out of Nigeria. That's common sense.

abegi,go and sleep....

wetin consighn me with biafra....??

all i know is,you not gettin biafra on nigerian soil without a war....

anything else is blabla....
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by Barryseal: 5:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
tsdarkside:

abegi,go and sleep....

wetin consighn me with biafra....??

all i know is,you not gettin biafra on nigerian soil without a war....

anything else is blabla....
grin grin
You don't want the Igbos to leave the country for you but you want them out of your region.
Confused man grin
Re: Police Promotion Skips Igbo. by pureluck360: 8:22pm On Nov 12, 2019
NATIONAL & STATE COMMON ENTRANCE EXAMINATION PAST QUESTIONS 2009 - 2019

CALL OR WHATSAPP: 09074086576
(SMALL SIZE - N600, BIG - N1200)

At OV BOOKS, we also have great novels (story books) and C.A.T CONTINUOUS ASSESSMENT TESTS based on the new curriculum modules for Volume 1(KG) to Basic 6

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

When Obiano Was Building ICC Some People Called It White Elephant Project(photos / You Lack Power To Sack Abure - LP Tells NLC / Positive Things About Africa You Won't Hear In The West - Bbc Reporter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.