Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Why Are Women So Complicated? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Women So Complicated? (2571 Views)

Why Are Women Crazy About Tall Men? / Why Are Women Cheating More Than Men Lately? / Why Are Women Their Own Worst Enemies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by Truthsbitter: 8:58am On Aug 26, 2019
MannieA:
So because the Lady sent an emoji and said sweetheart, y'all now think she wants to ask for something or chop his money?
I'm really not understanding anymore tho
No we don't think so, we know so...
Now let him just play the romance game with her without asking for love or relationship, watch out how she's going to become a decent girl first and when he refuses to stop and insist on playing the romance with her , she becomes angry and could say things like "I am not your sweet heart? , what do you take me for? or she would stop replying " just to make him fall back into cage of emotional attraction towards her. if he plays well he wouldn't even ask her out before she finds a way into his life (that's if he has cash, or maybe if he is handsome. The point is if he has something she wants or likes).

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2019
MannieA:

I don't know if she's toiling with his emotions.
It's seems normal to me..
The girl has told him NO and that she wants to concentrate on herself,so why's he still pushing?
If he still chases her foolishly after what she told him then he's sick.
Never have I ask her for date after she said No.
Stop saying am still pushing for a relationship and am not fool by knowing my stand.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by Callertunez: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2019
This chat kinda sucks.... No offence

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by Truthsbitter: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2019
BiggerbossAmani:
bro you are right, anytime she send this emoji so many questions will cross my mind that day.
Brother don't hate her, just go ahead and play the romance. it's a nice thing actually that's why she enjoys it...but if you're not emotionally stable enough then be strict and let her know you don't fancy any flirting from her..
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by 2dice01: 9:02am On Aug 26, 2019
SKhanmi:
Seriously I'll accept any of your conditions! Seriously? angry Damn
grin cheesy

The girl will be like local man is begging for my international love

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by THUNDER4real(m): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2019
play along....after 1 week of proofing that you are caring by all means, break up and see her reaction, this will determine if she is into you or not.

Remember settle for a woman that loves you more than you love her.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 9:14am On Aug 26, 2019
Callertunez:
This chat kinda sucks.... No offence
I know your own is prefect... Master of chat. No offence tho
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 26, 2019
BiggerbossAmani:
jokes apart

She's not that type...we are not dating but she had spend on me more than what I have spend.

well good for her and good for you too!
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by luvyaself95(m): 10:11am On Aug 26, 2019
MannieA:
Op..the Lady is just trying to be sweet..doesn't mean she has interest in you.
I call almost everybody around me sweetheart or dearie. It's normal to me
Everybody around you is sweetheart to you. what do you call you boyfriend then

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by BJ4REEL(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2019
How can you even say you'll accept anything from anybody?

A lot of men moving around with very low self esteem without evening knowing it... Build some values for yourselves guys, damn it..

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by Martinez39(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2019
BiggerbossAmani:
I met this Lady and ask for a relationship she rejected my proposal because of problem unknown to me. Now just yesterday I chat her and said goodnight....she replied with sweetheart and kiss emoji.

Should I take this as a sign she's ready or I should maintain my cool.

You are not a real man and you are too weak in sense. When it comes to asking a girl out, be direct and blunt as Gillette razor and put her in a yes or no situation. If she says "no", immediately bounce and put her aside for life. If she says "yes", take her in but if she then misbehave in the relationship, put her aside for life. If she is undecided, immediately take it as a "no" and bounce immediately.

If she wants to think about it, give her two days. If she wants more than two days, bounce. If she gives an answer after two days, apply the rules in the first paragraph. You need to have sense. Don't let a woman's fine face or" assets" cloud your thinking.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by MannieA(f): 10:46am On Aug 26, 2019
MJBOLT:
she doesnt want a relationship,why is she sending kissing emojis and sweetheart messages?

I dunno but to me it seems normal.
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by Callertunez: 10:46am On Aug 26, 2019
BiggerbossAmani:
I know your own is prefect... Master of chat. No offence tho
tonguetongue
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by MannieA(f): 10:47am On Aug 26, 2019
luvyaself95:
Everybody around you is sweetheart to you. what do you call you boyfriend then

I don't have one.
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by viceddy95(m): 10:50am On Aug 26, 2019
Bro be ready to start paying Bill,,like her innocent father or brother will so have an invincible accident or fall sick and she will need your financial assistance.... cool cool cheesy......

Na joke I dy ooo.....
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by bigpriik: 10:54am On Aug 26, 2019
BiggerbossAmani:
I met this Lady and ask for a relationship she rejected my proposal because of problem unknown to me. Now just yesterday I chat her and said goodnight....she replied with sweetheart and kiss emoji.

like I always say the game of women is not for the emotionally weak,just one trick my guy don loose balance dey ask questions.
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by BiggerbossAmani(m): 10:59am On Aug 26, 2019
Martinez39:
You are not a real man and you are too weak in sense. When it comes to asking a girl out, be direct and blunt as Gillette razor and put her in a yes or no situation. If she says "no", immediately bounce and put her aside for life. If she says "yes", take her in but if she then misbehave in the relationship, put her aside for life. If she is undecided, immediately take it as a "no" and bounce immediately.

If she wants to think about it, give her two days. If she wants more than two days, bounce. If she gives an answer after two days, apply the rules in the first paragraph. You need to have sense. Don't let a woman's fine face or" assets" cloud your thinking.
Thanks bro

I appreciate your view

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by Nobody: 11:30am On Aug 26, 2019
MannieA:
So because the Lady sent an emoji and said sweetheart, y'all now think she wants to ask for something or chop his money?
I'm really not understanding anymore tho

Since your own method is different can you just share ..... how do you flatter ur prospective magas. or do just call them dickheads grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by ubunja(m): 12:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
MJBOLT:
be ready,she will soon ask you for 'a favour'grin but this op dey chat like needy/nice guy
don't you just love this guy lmfao

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by freethesheeple(m): 2:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
BiggerbossAmani:

weak men every where...If u get something taking ur time ;u can never have time for woman....
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by luvyaself95(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
MannieA:

I don't have one.
oh really that why you're calling everybody sweetheart is doesn't sound nice you should know that.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by MannieA(f): 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
ericsmith:

Since your own method is different can you just share ..... how do you flatter ur prospective magas. or do just call them dickheads grin

I do not have prospective magas.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by MannieA(f): 3:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
luvyaself95:
oh really that why you're calling everybody sweetheart is doesn't nice you should know that.

I really don't understand!!
Did they tell you they're complaining about it!
Biko leave me alone oga.
*yawns*
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by MannieA(f): 3:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
The Op has said that the Lady has a good Job and has even spent on him too..but y'all MFs are still insisting she's tryna drain his pockets!

Nobody should quote me again please. I have said my piece..if you don't like it,choke but don't quote me.
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by majormofor(m): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
BiggerbossAmani:

you better start acting as her bf rather than asking..... she is urs already move on
Re: Why Are Women So Complicated? by Omega30(m): 6:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
I don't if I am proud or not. I ain't no time to understudy a girl or to convince her for a relationship. I am yet to finish understudy my self. I ain't begging. I make sure I am cute, intelligent, sociable and what every woman would want. It is up to you respond to my control or not

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Heart Is Shattered / University Students,gist Us Your Night Class Experience / Six Major Facts About The Woman's Breasts*

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.