Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,459 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

United Arab Emirates Woman Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s ‘extreme Love’ - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / United Arab Emirates Woman Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s ‘extreme Love’ (495 Views)

Man Who’s Sleeping With Rich Married Woman Seeks Help To Save His Life (video) / Man seeks divorce 24 hours after marriage over wife's deceptive ‘backside' / Zimbabwean Woman Seeks Help After 3 Men Failed To Penetrate Her Vagina (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

United Arab Emirates Woman Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s ‘extreme Love’ by omoalaro: 9:12am On Aug 26, 2019
A married United Arab Emirates woman reportedly is seeking a divorce — claiming her life is “hell” because she feels suffocated by her husband’s “extreme love,”according to reports.

The unnamed woman told a Shariah court in Fujairah, United Arab Emirates, that she wants to divorce her spouse after one year of marriage due to his overwhelming adoration for her, the Khaleej Times reported on Friday, August 23.

“I was choked by extreme love and affection,” she griped to he court. “He even helped me clean

She claimed that his kindness turned her life to “hell” and made her long for marital conflict.

“I long for one day of dispute, but this seems impossible with my romantic husband who always forgave me and showered me with gifts,” she reportedly said.

“I need a real discussion, even an argument, not this hassle-free life of obedience.”

The case, however, was reportedly adjourned so the couple could attempt to reconcile after her husband pleaded with the judge.

“It’s not fair to judge a marriage from the first year, and everybody learns from their mistakes,” her husband reportedly said.
Re: United Arab Emirates Woman Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s ‘extreme Love’ by Nobody: 9:23am On Aug 26, 2019
You just cannot understand women.

Give them the love, care, affection and attention in the world, they'll find a way to complain.

Give them the "best" performance and mind blowing sex in bed, they'll still complain.

Build a mighty edifice for their retired father, they'll still complain.

I taya.

1 Like

Re: United Arab Emirates Woman Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s ‘extreme Love’ by sorextee(m): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2019
Cheat on her she go complain.
Be faithful and loyal she go still complain.
Re: United Arab Emirates Woman Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s ‘extreme Love’ by Funmmyastic: 9:48am On Aug 26, 2019
Lol
Re: United Arab Emirates Woman Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s ‘extreme Love’ by mrmoneyman007: 9:53am On Aug 26, 2019
that's strange
Re: United Arab Emirates Woman Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s ‘extreme Love’ by RoyalBlu(f): 10:41am On Aug 26, 2019
It's either shes just one of the unfortunate ones.

OR

She's from Pluto cheesy

Like Isn't this what 'we' crave?
Re: United Arab Emirates Woman Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s ‘extreme Love’ by 360degreess(m): 10:49am On Aug 26, 2019
RoyalBlu:
It's either shes just one of the unfortunate ones.

OR

She's from Pluto cheesy

Like Isn't this what 'we' crave?

...That's how people will say but still do the same.

(1) (Reply)

Never In Your Life Marry Someone Who Doesn’t Share My Opinion–alexx Ekubo Advice / Get Quality Orgasm, It Is Good For Your Health - Toke Makinwa / Wives Must Understand That S3x Is Food To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.