Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Help Me Out - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me Out (1395 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me Out by Emeray: 9:36am On Jan 19, 2006
My friend in school want me to be a fract man because i usually dress well
Re: Help Me Out by layi(m): 3:38pm On Jan 19, 2006
...and do u want to join them? Be sincere. Methinks u can be a bigboy without them. Its bondage bro. Look within u. U can be whatever u wanna be. U r a greatman waiting to happen. Believe that and tell him to go to blazes.
Re: Help Me Out by CimonJorr(m): 7:09pm On Feb 05, 2006
RUN.. tongue

From all appearances of evil...
Re: Help Me Out by Viktor(m): 8:00pm On Feb 05, 2006
Paliii Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuun dont look back men os else u'll drop down...If you can get a transcript get it ... Men i must say your friend dont like you if not what kind of a friend sees hell and tells his friend to jump into it, back to the basics i also had this friend who was in the same situation some years ago, he actually thought ther guy would stop but they just kept coming.So therefore my advice to you is to PEEEEEEEEEEEEEL OFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Help Me Out by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:28pm On Nov 30, 2009
[size=13pt]Topic. . .

And what help are you really asking. . .?, man i can only help by saying 'Congratulation' to you. do not allow any body to decieve you. . .Welcome to experience the Fraternitia lifestyle.
[/size]

(1) (Reply)

The Most Romantic Thing That He Ever Did For Me. :o) / Is It Just Me Or Does It Happen To You? / Why Do Relationships Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.