Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:55 AM

Why Do Relationships Break - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Relationships Break (1400 Views)

Let's Discuss Why Relationships Break Up. . . / Why Do Long Term Relationships Break Up? / Why Many Relationships Break Up Just Before Christmas? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Relationships Break by ashe2(f): 4:54pm On Apr 28, 2008
am reali tired of being in and out of a relationship amalmost on the verge of giving up the stress of getting over and startin all over is so overwhelmin d problem is i have neva known why my relationships busted?
Re: Why Do Relationships Break by StephenP(m): 5:09pm On Apr 28, 2008
[size=13pt]I think it's because it just wasn't meant to be. However, check out this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-129760.0.html. It has some tips on how to make your relationships last longer.[/size]
Re: Why Do Relationships Break by whitelexi(m): 6:07pm On Apr 28, 2008
ashe2:

am reali tired of being in and out of a relationship amalmost on the verge of giving up the stress of getting over and startin all over is so overwhelmin d problem is i have never known why my relationships busted?

Its a learning curve. As time passes, you'll learn to hold a relationship together, someday, you'll learn to hold a family together too. But this is where it starts.

Welcome back to reality grin
Re: Why Do Relationships Break by pahtahkee: 12:53am On Apr 29, 2008
ashe2:

am reali tired of being in and out of a relationship amalmost on the verge of giving up the stress of getting over and startin all over is so overwhelmin d problem is i have never known why my relationships busted?

Sit down to love and appreciate yourself before committing your heart to any silly guy.
Re: Why Do Relationships Break by francessby(f): 12:04am On Jul 11, 2008
It is because the parnter involved lacks trust, understanding and tolerance
Re: Why Do Relationships Break by Gabry(f): 6:24am On Jul 11, 2008
Main problems in a relationship
1) Over protective
2) No trust
3) jelousy
4) no close bonding
5) not able to accept your partner's flaws
6) no teamwork
7) cannot tolerate with the other person
cool no understanding
Re: Why Do Relationships Break by ladybam(f): 10:32am On Jul 11, 2008
@ post

when two people are not compatible, there is no future in that relationship,
Re: Why Do Relationships Break by nana(f): 10:52am On Jul 11, 2008
Take a time out to discover what u really want and pray to God to send u The One whom ur heart truly desire.
Re: Why Do Relationships Break by Gamine(f): 11:22am On Jul 11, 2008
You cant rule God out.

He must be in that relationship.
Re: Why Do Relationships Break by kufreabasi(m): 11:47am On Jul 11, 2008
have you heard about lack of trust?
Re: Why Do Relationships Break by coolier(f): 12:37pm On Jul 11, 2008
Lack of communication, understanding, trust and loyalty.
Re: Why Do Relationships Break by kufreabasi(m): 1:25pm On Jul 11, 2008
intruders too is another germs
Re: Why Do Relationships Break by Gamine(f): 1:28pm On Jul 11, 2008
They break because someone didnt use superglue
Re: Why Do Relationships Break by kufreabasi(m): 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2008
wink shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Relationships Break by whitelexi(m): 5:11pm On Jul 11, 2008
They break because of greed, lack of patience, and a general breakdown in trust. . . Then they start blaming the devil grin
Re: Why Do Relationships Break by Godalone(m): 5:25pm On Jul 11, 2008
If the elastic limit is exceeded it will break.
Re: Why Do Relationships Break by smooooooth: 5:32pm On Jul 11, 2008
@poster, i think you shld search inward, probabyly start with your name, ashe, maybe you are what you are. undecided
Re: Why Do Relationships Break by sistawoman: 5:47pm On Jul 11, 2008
With each relationship there is a lessoned to be learned and with each relationship you learn what type of man you need. Notice i did not say want but need. There is only that right combination that will make us happy.

Have you sitten down and written out your negotiables and non-negotiables. Try that and base your next love interest on that. Be upfront with the dude and let him know just what you are looking for and if he can deliever than move on.

Just my thoughts
Re: Why Do Relationships Break by Youngpo413: 5:43am On Dec 10, 2014
pahtahkee:

Sit down to love and appreciate yourself before committing your heart to any silly guy.
silly guy?lol...it is you ladies that are silly by always falling in love with players...
Re: Why Do Relationships Break by Youngpo413: 5:46am On Dec 10, 2014
smooooooth:
@poster, i think you shld search inward, probabyly start with your name, ashe, maybe you are what you are. undecided
ofcourse she is...
Re: Why Do Relationships Break by Youngpo413: 9:44am On Jan 28, 2016
ashe2:
am reali tired of being in and out of a relationship amalmost on the verge of giving up the stress of getting over and startin all over is so overwhelmin d problem is i have neva known why my relationships busted?
You are always attracted to the wrong people,maybe you are a square peg in a round hole.

(1) (Reply)

Discontinued / What'd You Do? Walk Away Or Stay? Men, Air Your Opinions! / My Husband Sent A "can We Be Friends" Text To A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.