Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,077 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

#bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy (29403 Views)

BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ / BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters / Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by iPhoneRepairer: 2:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ogaaa. Focus on the game. Leave love alone... Who love epp
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by gurunlocker: 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
Na because you never chop the goodies ooo....

See Khafi and Gedoni now, within 48 hours Max, I sure say Gedoni go move on. But Khafi still dey mourn the loss of Dlck....
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Donjazzy12(m): 2:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
danieljoel759:
The Big Brother Naija couple, Mercy and Ike who had a very deep argument recently on the issues of money was talked about by Ike who tried to resolve it. He claimed while talking to mercy in a conversation this morning that he loves her more than money.

Recall that she told him that if he didn't make it in America, he should not expect to make it here in Nigeria.

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2019/08/bbnaija-i-love-you-more-than-money-ike.html

A complete idiot! Children of these generation are so stupid!
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by donprinyo(m): 2:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
My Nigga dat babe already know de Game plan
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Nobody: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
I'll tell a girl anything just to fvck her puzzy. And I know i'm not alone in this.
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Angelfrost(m): 2:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
iammo:
grin

Ladies and Gentlemen, this is a good example why Americans are the greatest target of Nigerian Yahoo boys

Dunce boy, no sabi say mercy na G girl

Americans are stupid when in love, thats why small small naija boys could siphon $1bn in less than 6 months from them

That nigga is so dumb, it's beyond embarrassing... Then again, so are the other guys except Mike.
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Blinzzkid: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
konjj oooooo........he is jst saying anything to get in her pants
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by deolurexy1(m): 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
seunmohmoh:
Ike sees mercy as the winner hence stick to her. Even after mercy insulted him, he still went to her.

Something is fishy.

Like the odour from ur pvssy
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Toscarel: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
He is telling an aristo that has been with sugar daddies that kinda thing, mumu
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Truthsbitter: 2:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin grin
see winding
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Kingkun69(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
danieljoel759:
The Big Brother Naija couple, Mercy and Ike who had a very deep argument recently on the issues of money was talked about by Ike who tried to resolve it. He claimed while talking to mercy in a conversation this morning that he loves her more than money.

Recall that she told him that if he didn't make it in America, he should not expect to make it here in Nigeria.

Source: http://www.musictori.com/2019/08/bbnaija-i-love-you-more-than-money-ike.html

see brother
Brother wey mumu
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by DelilahMakinde(f): 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
Alwaysking:
Stupid show! Lol..I don't watch this show but how can a man love a loose girl than money? dude is certainly a circus clown, his dick is doing the thinking not his brain. cheesy

About that dick....Hmmm..
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Toscarel: 2:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
midolian:
Igbo man deceiving Igbo girl grin grin

if an igbo man tells you this, RUN!!!

Everything must boil down to tribe for you that shows how ignorant you are
Nonsensense and stereotype

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by greenguy: 2:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
It is the Konji inside of you that's speaking.
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 2:44pm On Aug 26, 2019
Akuko Mike Ejiagha grin
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 2:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
I'll tell a girl anything just to fvck her puzzy. And I know i'm not alone in this.
No but you're also retardeedd and a million men will return the favour to your daughter and wife
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Starz825(m): 2:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
Junkie1:
angry KONJI MAKES US SAY ALOT OF DUMB SHIT ... I REMEMBER PROMISING TO BUY AN IPHONE 7 FOR A GIRL I WANTED TO FVCK BADLY AND I ALSO PROMISED TO GIVE HER 100K TO SORT HERSELF OUT TILL TODAY NOTHING
grin...Dem suppose arrest you bro grin.
Lwkmd
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Alwaysking: 2:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
DelilahMakinde:

About that dick....Hmmm..
Do you want? grin
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
Cubana Priest will be laughing out loud grin cheesy cheesy!!!
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Nobody: 3:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
Emoneyzsnrgf:

No but you're also retardeedd and a million men will return the favour to your daughter and wife

I only have 4 sons. Lol grin grin What is Karma?
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Emoneyzsnrgf:

Looks like I've fvcked you before, this one you're so angry hahahahaha grin grin grin Did I promise you marriage? I'm sorry sweety. grin grin
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Alexrayz(m): 3:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
Alwaysking:
Stupid show! Lol..I don't watch this show but how can a man love a loose girl than money? dude is certainly a circus clown, his dick is doing the thinking not his brain. cheesy

No matter how damage u think u are they will always be one person that ready to sacrifice everything for ur love
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 3:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Looks like I've fvcked you before, this one you're so angry hahahahaha grin grin grin Did I promise you marriage? I'm sorry sweety. grin grin

Empty barrels make the loudest noise
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by cruz419(m): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
am not surprise at all both of den are a gud match ,,bad boy + bad girl balanced if u ask me...

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
Emoneyzsnrgf:

Empty barrels make the loudest noise
Yeah, I definately fvcked you. Also, you can't make noise through text, your dumb slut. No wonder you believed everything I told you.

1 Like

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by HabaHaba: 3:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
iPhoneRepairer:
Ogaaa. Focus on the game. Leave love alone... Who love epp

Buh, that's part of the game na. U have to outsmart or outshine a member by making that member a MuMu!

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Production Cost N3.5bn – Multichoice / BBNaija Housemates' Social Media Accounts / Anike Agbaje-Williams: Nigeria's First Female TV Presenter Is 87 Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.