Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,637 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

#bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy (29402 Views)

BBNaija: Ike To Mercy ‘I Would Have Beaten You Up, If You Were A Boy’ / BBNaija: Cubana Chiefpriest Shares Recharge Cards To Mercy Voters / Ike To Frodd: "Seyi's Bossy Bossy Attitude Is Too Much" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Emoneyzsnrgf(f): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:
Yeah, I definately fvcked you. Also, you can't make noise through text, your dumb slut. No wonder you believed everything I told you.

Empty barrels make the loudest noise....
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
kiss kiss kiss
Emoneyzsnrgf:

Empty barrels make the loudest noise....
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by wizkidblogger(f): 3:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
midolian:
Igbo man deceiving Igbo girl grin grin

if an igbo man tells you this, RUN!!!

lol. na wash grin grin
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Sirseedorf(m): 4:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
You love a woman more than Money, as in Owo, Kudi and Ego?
because of punany?
Something is wrong with this guy,
Ibo boy for that matter.

The Hoe is gonna dump your a55 when/if you ain't loaded with money.

OmO Oponu afofun gbemu
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by naijajobx: 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hmmm
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Freecitytech: 4:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Abi!

I JUST CREATED SOME WHATSAPP GROUPS FOR RELATIONSHIP ADVICE. click the link below to join one of the group

https://okakasite.com/2019/08/26/whatsapp-groups-for-relationship/
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by caprini1: 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
midolian:
Igbo man deceiving Igbo girl grin grin

if an igbo man tells you this, RUN!!!
i read something like this one time.

GIRL AFTER S,EX : Tochukwu,oh...you are the best,i love you more than this world,i will catch a grenade for you..i am nothing without you....the air i breathe,my life ,my king,my Hercules..all my life i will love you.

TOCHUKWU : Udo !
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by haovic(m): 5:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
American boys are stupid when it comes to love...He no no say mercy nah Ggirl...���
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by RexTramadol1: 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
He's just being sarcastic
Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by sapeleboi(m): 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
prick dey stretch am

Re: #bbnaija: "I Love You More Than Money" - Ike To Mercy by Flowdada(m): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
Mercy be Ike you say you love me,Na story
No be by mouth you GATS to show me
O baby don't leave Me lonely
Doyin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020 Production Cost N3.5bn – Multichoice / Anike Agbaje-Williams: Nigeria's First Female TV Presenter Is 87 Today (Photos) / BBNaija Housemates' Social Media Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.