Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,624 members, 7,820,210 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:26 AM

Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? (9050 Views)

Pregnant Woman Delivers At Lagos BusStop (pic) / Woman Delivers Baby Boy In Tricycle [photos] / Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Ninapha(f): 2:51pm On Oct 25, 2010
@ivynwa

I want u to know that it takes courage to speak out and more courage to keep quite.

Which ever. U are a super woman, specially created for a purpose.

Now some people have been married and divorced, others married without children yet others wishing to be married. There is hope for anyone who believes in divine destiny. Can u say why you are not married uptill now? If you cant then be relaxed, your time will soon come. But,

Internet, yes, you can find someone here but first dont make it an issue here, your point of arguement, your disposition and reactions may endear you to someone online but never make marriage an issue on line there are vampires here.

Even in the churches, there are gold diggers, all u need is to work on your mindset, develope yourself, shade some ills see age as number and rejuvenate your thought, Wahts your passions in life, work it out and pray dont be harsh to people you meet in your social life and dont trust anyone to be the right person in a haste. dont see everyone as sinners , let there be a new breath in you and ur activities.

I wish i can talk with you one on one but you can join www.elisha.com for singles prayer forum.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Obiagu1(m): 2:52pm On Oct 25, 2010
My mum gave birth to me at 42, so probably it's common.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 25, 2010
Theblessed:

[b][size=18pt]Hey, baby just live your live and ignore these people.  Most of them have nothing going for them - they prowl on here looking for trouble/abusing people.  

Just ignore them and live your life the best you can.  After all, no one pays your bill or do they?  Come on live your life, baby! If having a baby will make you happy and fulfil your life go on and do it with or without a husband - you can't carry on waiting for Mr Right and loose your chances in life, no you can't! 

Have your children, society can talk till it drops, who cares! Millions of children the world over are born out of wedlock and who is shooting them dead?? Society will always talk whether we do good or bad and whether we like it or not!  

One thing is for sure, every child has a father whether his/her mother and father are married or not.  If we look deeper, we will even see that most children born out of wedlock turnout better in life than those born in wedlock, so don't let people stop your dreams.

If that's what you want to do go on and do it, that's my advise because, your children will always be there for you and no one else.  Just do what makes you happy that's all I can say.

As for Celine Dion, I am a fan and I really share in her joy and happiness of motherhood this second time round. Everyone knows, pregnancy has never smiled well on her.  

Even in her younger years, conceiving her first child was a struggle and as such, nature had to he helped and I thank God for her on this her second joy and blessing praise God, in Jesus Name, Amen!
[/size][/b]

The only reasonable comment on this post, yes I said it. @op just do whatever makes you happy don't listen to all these fake biaches in here wishing they could be like you and claiming they are better than you.

They know themselves. It's your life and your owing no one explanation to it or how you live it. Even thou I am not believing your single nor desperately looking for a man as you have said, but if it's true trust me you have got it already because you came out bold before God and the public to declare it and so shall it be unto you. Amen
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by ifyalways(f): 4:17pm On Oct 25, 2010
Im so happy for Celineeee.Twins na double wahala for a woman but then shes got all the money so,its not gonna be much stress for her.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Zi: 6:49pm On Oct 25, 2010
@nialong. Pls can I speak to u, privately?
0816 5444 353.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by andyanders: 6:53pm On Oct 25, 2010
IF YOU NEED TWINS, CONTACT ME. I AM GOOD AND GIVING OUT THAT,SO FAR AS YOU ARE READY.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Ranoscky(m): 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2010
@Theblessed,

Readin your post on this thread tells why you'r being called "THEBLESSED". May you, your husband, your children and the whole of your family be BLESSED forever in Jesus name, and i say a BIG AMEN to that !!!

Your post is no doubt the best and most reasonable and matured post amongst all, a classic one really !!!

OP, Theblessed had said it all, i don't think there's anything else left for me to say.
Mind you, we'r Nigerians, and we'r so difficult to handle. And one thing you'll try to know is that, if a man eats 3square meal (of which is the norm to eat a day), the society will talk (sayin other people has nottin to eat and he's eatin 3 times a day). And if a man eats just once a day (b'cos he had no money), the society will still talk (sayin he's a poor man). Are you not suprised that som1 did his weddin with just N500,000 and he's being labbelled a STINGY MAN. But another did his with N10,000,000 and he's being called a FOOL, STUP!ID, NONSENSE and WICKED man. Why? B'cos, they said thousands of people are starvin to death and he's there celebratin his weddin with such HUGE amount of money. If you talk, dem go crucify you. If you no talk, dem go stil crucify u (daz naija for you).

I remember of an Indian man that got married to a Nigerian gurl he met here in NL. They wedded and after the weddin, the man created a topic and shared with us their weddin pix. Someone was jealous and envy and started criticisin and insultin the man, sayin he (the Indian man) never loved the Nigerian gurl that he married her just b'cos of one thing or the other. That after he stayin some yrs in Nigeria, he'll abandon the wife and the children here in Nigeria and go back to his home country (India) to settle for another wife. When the man saw all the those comments, he withdrew all the pix and his posts, but it was other posters (includin me) that were against and respondin to all the rubbish the other guy was postin. But later, the Indian man posted back all the pictures he withdrew and even posted more, and to worsen the matter, he posted even the pix that he was kissin his bride (so that haters would go and die if they don't like it). The more they post rubbish, the more the Indian man keeps postin more pictures.

But do you know that, at last, dsame guy that was sayin trash later came back to his senses and appologised to the Indian man and that was how that thread ended peacefully. I was even surprised to hear Tudor sayin~~>"Dont worry, our God is a good god and works magic". Mind you, this same Tudor was the one callin that same God a ~~> "GOAT, KILLER, MURDERER. Thatz to tell you the kind of people we have here in NL. Just like what Theblessed said on her post, don't mind them but just ignore them. I'll like you never to reply them, just ignore their post and be yourself, i believe that would show how the level of your maturity is (just as Ruggedman refused to reply 9ice by himself for him not to de-rep his dignity but asked his boys to do the finishin for him). So i believe your silenceness would be the best answer to them.

All in all, just hold on to your dreams, God in his infinit mercies will see your thru !!!
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by biolabee(m): 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2010
ivynwa

as said its really courageous to say how u feel and dont mind tudor
people who are envious or carry bitterness within them are quick to highlight their own superiority over others

as for u if u like kids that much have u considered adopting one if u have the means?
your love for kids and your need for companionship at times are not mutually inclusive thats the truth
Not everyone will be able to have children biologically due to nobodys fault but it does not negate the sowing andinvesting in a childs life

takia dear
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by ReLaTE(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2010
?
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by ReLaTE(m): 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2010
Who the hell is ths tumor sorry tudor?am sorry to say u represents the former coz i cn blv a kind human being cn attack her fellow woman like a tumor.
There is God wheda u blv or nt.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by spikedcylinder: 8:58pm On Oct 25, 2010
Hmmmn. . . .I don't think you guys should jump on Tudor just yet as I understand what he's trying to say, mean as it may sound.

There might be some things the OP does that may make her unattractive and seem like an extremist. Few men want to spend the rest of their lives with extremists. It takes more than prayer and fasting and casting out demons to find a husband is all.

The OP has said it herself, she expects a lot of criticism from saying what is really on her mind and I am very darn sure someone will use this against her some day on this forum. All I can say is, good luck. smiley

@ topic
Good for Celine. Why didn't she use a surrogate though?
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Ivynwa(f): 10:21pm On Oct 25, 2010
W-o-o-o-o-o-w, when did the world arrive here?

Hi Pips,
It's so good to have you all here, thanks for passing by my thread and dropping me some words, So here we go-----Just dance----it's gonna be okay, du-du-du just dance. Spin the record Babe-----

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Abk1jAONjw?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"[/flash]

@Samobi, Ujunwa, Soft girl, Uyi Iredia, Ranoscky, Ikedonn(How you dey my brother?), Spikedcylinder, Relate,Biolabee,The blessed, Obiagu, Reality, Ninapha,Tayolumi, Zi, Tudor,Shollyaj,sylve, rabs, andyprez, andy, ifyalways, Ohaechesi, Semi
You all are wonderful,  lots of hugs to you.

@Andyanders
Did you say you shoot all twins? I am happy for you and your woman.

@Tudor
How are you doing Baby? When are you going to chill and quit wasting all these beautiful energy being uptight and acidic and angry with christians and at God? Chill man-----Nothing dey happen. Ighotago?(Now we mustn't quarrel, I beg you-----I no get the energy so just chill okay

We all have come to accept the ones among us here in NL that stoop to such sickening level that they are not worth replying lest you drag yourself down with them so there is no mind left to pay such right now.
Who is confessing and declaring that ladies in their thirties are likely to give birth to children with down syndromes and genetics problems? Tufiakwa! We reject that, it is not our portion in Jesus name! I shall have normal/healthy,bouncing and even bootylicious(according to Beyonce) and Pompous(according to Osuofia) babies. I shall have male, female and twins and so shall all the people who visited this thread and are desiring such, Amen!
To whoever suggested that I might be ugly, anti-social or deformed, He-he! Every child of my mother is beautifully made and formed so you are very wrong.
Anti-social? Boy! I am the Life of the party--------(and you can dance to this while we are at it)

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3uoGisS790?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"[/flash]

I have a heart for God and socializes well with people and in the christian circle too, if the timing is right for me I join the choir and sing my heart out----so you see I am as liberal as I am down to earth and domesticated. I am no fanatic nor extremist, I am a balanced person. Right now we can even have church here with this my beloved christian song

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NULc5gWFWuE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"[/flash]

To all that feel for their fellow being and reached out to me. Ninapha, soft girl, Reality, Ranoscky, Ikedonn. May God bless you.

@Theblessed
You are such a darling and understanding.You are just as liberal as I am. Thanks dear, I agree with the part about a woman having children for herself if she wants that much and has no husband. I believe that the greatest  wrong a woman can do to herself is to watch her fertile years pass her by knowing that she wants children, the people and society whose face you are looking at and watching will have no kind words for you when you pass your fertile years and is childless and perhaps unhappy.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Ivynwa(f): 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2010
spikedcylinder:

The OP has said it herself, she expects a lot of criticism from saying what is really on her mind and I am very darn sure someone will use this against her some day on this forum. All I can say is, good luck. smiley
@Spike
You don't really have to worry about someone using this on me on this forum some day. Is it an abomination that I said that I love twins, If somebody raises it, I can only say."Yes I said that, so which prison am I getting locked up in"-----smile.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Sissy3(f): 1:01am On Oct 26, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Good for Celine. Why didn't she use a surrogate though?[/color]

the joys of morning sickness. the kickings. and the baby bumps. physically able to carry it to terms. i guess
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Nobody: 1:20am On Oct 26, 2010
Tudor and mudley are completely two different persons(Both atheists though)
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by tlo(f): 1:26am On Oct 26, 2010
I personally do not think there's any big deal about giving birth at 42. As long as menopause hasn't set in, its perfectly natural, remember Sarah in the bible.

By the way Celine's deliveries were scripted from the start way back. She's a big celebrity who had just finished a highly successful stint in Vegas and then it was time to expand the family. So her embryos (not her eggs & her husband's spermatozoa) which were by the way frozen 8 years ago were implanted.

I'm sure that with her history of difficult conceptions, she took this precaution with the advise of her doctors. It was a perfect plan that worked out for her and I'm quite sure that carrying twins was also not by accident.

Again I think a mother would only use a surrogate if only if she is not physically able to carry the pregnancy.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Ivynwa(f): 2:14am On Oct 26, 2010
Please let me use this opportunity to find out from you married ladies the names of the fertility drugs people use. I learnt that the intake of fertility drugs can facilitate bearing twins too.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Zi: 4:06am On Oct 26, 2010
Both d man and his wife agreed to go to a church that teaches a man should spank his wife. So they should abide by the rules without complaints. Who knows what such church teaches the women to do to their husbands. As 4 me, nothing will take me 2 a church with such abusive doctrine.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Nobody: 5:02am On Oct 26, 2010
Zi:

Both d man and his wife agreed to go to a church that teaches a man should spank his wife. So they should abide by the rules without complaints. Who knows what such church teaches the women to do to their husbands. As 4 me, nothing will take me 2 a church with such abusive doctrine.
Wrong thread
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by spikedcylinder: 5:09am On Oct 26, 2010
Ivynwa:

@Spike
You don't really have to worry about someone using this on me on this forum some day. I don't care what anybody says, I only said what is in my heart like a hungry and poor person can easily say "I am hungry and I have no money". Is it an abomination that I said it, If somebody raises it, I can only say."Yes I said that, so which prison am I getting locked up in"-----smile.

Alright. I figure you have a thick skin anyway.

~Sissy~:

the joys of morning sickness. the kickings. and the baby bumps. physically able to carry it to terms. i guess

Arrrgh! Why will anyone want to go through that? That's one of the major reasons why I don't want children sef. undecided
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Nobody: 5:16am On Oct 26, 2010
^^Lol most women want to go thru all that. That is one period a woman has a good excuse of not entering the kitchen. grin grin grin The time the woman can get out what she has been wanting from her hubby without stress. grin grin grin The time a woman just wants to stand in the shower or sit in the bath whilst her hubby is busy sponging her legs and back. The time when she just sits down whilst her hubby buckles tight her sandals cool

The time we can eat MCdonalds burger without the man complaining of it been a fatty food grin grin grin grin , How I will love to get preggers in naija atleast I am guaranteed "nkwobi", "cat fish peppersoup" "isiewu" and palmwine everyday grin grin grin.

Life is good cool
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by spikedcylinder: 5:23am On Oct 26, 2010
jennykadry:

^^Lol most women want to go thru all that. That is one period a woman has a good excuse of not entering the kitchen. grin grin grin The time the woman can get out what she has been wanting from her hubby without stress. grin grin grin The time a woman just wants to stand in the shower or sit in the bath whilst her hubby is busy sponging her legs and back. The time when she just sits down whilst her hubby buckles tight her sandals cool

The time we can eat MCdonalds burger without the man complaining of it been a fatty food grin grin grin grin , How I will love to get preggers in naija atleast I am guaranteed "nkwobi", "cat fish peppersoup" "isiewu" and palmwine everyday grin grin grin.

Life is good cool

Lol. But I can do all that without having to rely on the pain of pregnancy na. Abeg, no be me.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Nobody: 5:26am On Oct 26, 2010
^^You fit use pregnancy stop your husband from going to work for 2 weeks. grin cool

That is the best time in a womans life. Even if you wanna nag sef the dude will just start begging you to calm down lest you scream the baby out grin grin
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by spikedcylinder: 5:28am On Oct 26, 2010
Will he want to stop going to work for 2 weeks? I mean, without the hormones from being preggers, I am a lot of trouble talk more of when I am preggers. The dude will prolly go rent a new house for the 9 months. cheesy
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Nobody: 5:30am On Oct 26, 2010
^^ grin grin grin grin grin cheiii women and mood swings

The preggers time is the time you can poo in the toilet , come out without flushing it and tell your hubby to do it for you. grin grin grin
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by spikedcylinder: 5:35am On Oct 26, 2010
Lol. You know well. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Ranoscky(m): 7:44am On Oct 26, 2010
Walks in singin Eminem "25 TO LIFE"

Walks out singin Mariah Carey "Cruise Control"
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 26, 2010
@Ivynwa

whats your star sign? let me help you from there to get your husband.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by carnal: 9:24am On Oct 26, 2010
where are the fertility drugs abeg,for those una wey sabi am,mak una tell us ooo
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Guyman02: 10:20am On Oct 26, 2010
@Poster, the problem with some ladies at your age especially those from the South East like you is yourselves. At younger ages you build up a utopian idea of what an ideal husband should look and be like forgeting that no one is created perfect.
You reject prospective suitors on mundane thoughts such as oh! he is very short, he is fat, he is not rich enough, he claims to be a born again and is not a socialite etc. I have even seen ladies calling off marriage proposals because their parents said 'No you cant marry that man because he is an Osu outcast' or he is an Ofe nmanu man etc. Surprisingly, as time flies so fast, they soon get to a point where they are praying desperately for God to send them a responsible man even if he is an Osu, Ofen nmanu, Aboki at old age and they hold a lot of grievances in their hearts against their relations who cost them their best chances of havng a family at younger ages.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by spikedcylinder: 10:29am On Oct 26, 2010
Guyman02:

@Poster, the problem with some ladies at your age especially those from the South East like you is yourselves. At younger ages you build up a utopian idea of what an ideal husband should look and be like forgeting that no one is created perfect.
You reject prospective suitors on mundane thoughts such as oh! he is very short, he is fat, he is not rich enough, he claims to be a born again and is not a socialite etc. I have even seen ladies calling off marriage proposals because their parents said 'No you cant marry that man because he is an Osu outcast' or he is an Ofe nmanu man etc. Surprisingly, as time flies so fast, they soon get to a point where they are praying desperately for God to send them a responsible man even if he is an Osu, Ofen nmanu, Aboki at old age and they hold a lot of grievances in their hearts against their relations who cost them their best chances of havng a family at younger ages.

I always hear of this ofe mmanu thing, what does it mean?
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Ivynwa(f): 10:57am On Oct 26, 2010
Bikonu what do we call him Tudor, Can you leave my thread for me, I beg you? How did sickening people find their way into this thread bikonu. It's a free NL for people to criticise and say what they want but I hate to see people conjuring sickening image for others and saying stuffs that make one want to throw up.
Mukina, if you are there biko help me tell this person to stop posting sickening and disgusting things here please, anyway let me run to work and come back and handle them posts rights. Why don't they open threads and posts their venom for who cares to read than follow people around and vent their anger and frustration on people. I really don't believe that all those stuffs can come out of a woman, It definitely is a man and one that I refuse to discuss with because this is the last that I have to say to him. Pray what in the world fills such humans with such venoms and acids. I know that atheists don't believe in God but I didn't know that they are this venomous, or were they sent on a rampage to bring down the children of God. Make una leave me o-o-, abeg. I refuse to go down with you and have even begged on my knees for you to chill to no avail. Please allow decent people lime and chat in all decency for goodness sake without throwing up from your words.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Parents Be Careful (viewers Discretion Strongly Adviced) / Reasons For Giving Many Names To Babies / How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.