Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,546 members, 7,819,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:10 AM

Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? (9048 Views)

Pregnant Woman Delivers At Lagos BusStop (pic) / Woman Delivers Baby Boy In Tricycle [photos] / Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Idowuogbo(f): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2010
^Gardener so u think u go stil get job for my garden wey all my rosses don die, even my lillies are trying to survive , talkless of daises dat are also tryin to manage d weather . u are sackedd oo , begin deweed my aunty garden .Anofia angry angry tongue cheesy cheesy
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Ivynwa(f): 11:59pm On Oct 29, 2010
spikedcylinder:

Like I said, you have a thick skin! cheesy

@Spikedcylinder
Spiky girl, I ain't tripping by shouting ojigbijigbi!, I was joking and having fun dear
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Busybody2(f): 12:33am On Oct 30, 2010
Na wa for this Densul and IDcococabana oh, na my yansh dem dey take drag floor so, call me weed instead of the exotic flower that i am and accuse me of loffing fuji music, when it is Apala music that is my favourite genre angry

spikedcylinder:
Like I said, you have a thick skin cheesy

Why give her all the credit angry What of me nko, didn't you see all my considerate and meticulous carefulness and effort not to hit a nerve, worked angry And i am glad i succeeded hence reason she did not respond to me, not even one word, phew, now i can exhale, been holding my breath since you see cheesy i deserve a pat on the back too joo, that was a close shave tongue grin lipsrsealed cool cool cool
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Nobody: 2:04am On Oct 30, 2010
IF this amebo BB is not here scouting for married men where else will she be? angry angry angry angry
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 30, 2010
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 30, 2010
Abeg BB and jenny are two different persons ooooo

If na curse I reject am angry, me be BB? shocked shocked Please my mama did not raise me up to chase all em married men around. I am a virgin and have never seen a naked man before not to talk of sleeping with a man. I was ordained in the church as a deaconess. I am actually working towards becoming a reverend sister. cool

I am not BB, BB likes oko too much and for that reason's been running after men on this forum. I don't run after men they run after me cool Intel has it that BB recently went for breast implant the reason why the boobs on her profile looks bigger than benin republic's water melon shocked

Men come to me natural whilst they go to BB cos of her jazz. Look at a highly respected debosky has left his IT job and is stationed permanently inside her toilet where he now washes her g-string and coste bra. embarassed
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Nobody: 9:26am On Oct 30, 2010
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Busybody2(f): 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2010
jennykadri:
Abeg BB and jenny are two different persons ooooo

If na curse I reject am , me be BB? Please my mama did not raise me up to chase all em married men around. I am a virgin and have never seen a unclothed man before not to talk of sleeping with a man. I was ordained in the church as a deaconess. I am actually working towards becoming a reverend sister.

I am not BB, BB likes oko too much and for that reason's been running after men on this forum. I don't run after men they run after me Intel has it that BB recently went for bosom implant the reason why the bosoms on her profile looks bigger than benin republic's water melon

Men come to me natural whilst they go to BB cos of her jazz. Look at a highly respected debosky has left his IT job and is stationed permanently inside her toilet where he now washes her g-string and coste bra.

shocked shocked shocked See defamation of my gentle innocent omo-mummy that butter would not melt in my mouth character angry angry angry

[s]At least 6 men a month for only me, chei i have been slacking[/s] shocked Jennykadry, suddenly I have just remembered i have an important business meeting of the elders to attend in India lipsrsealed Ma koja mi Olugbala cool I will be back to smoke ya yansh, wait for me oh angry If i don't return in 7 days, call 911 to invoke the god of ayilala and oturuwhacchummacallit tongue

@Chaircover

Yes see what you have caused, now you have reminded me of what i have been missing, so my longthroat will not rest until i see what i am missing in India. 9 whole men shocked Emi nikan tan cheesy grin grin

This can of worm about this occult is really scary oh, i could not even summon the courage to open the link someone provided, chei embarassed embarassed embarassed lipsrsealed
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Ranoscky(m): 4:25pm On Nov 01, 2010
Nothin to say.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Ivynwa(f): 11:14pm On Nov 01, 2010
How are you Ranoscky?
Ain't you the one that cracked all up with some zoning formular on crime in Nigeria? Can't remember but I did have my share of laughter then, even though I never liked this zoning thing in Naija politics yet you were right some there.

I can as well put on some sweet Celine Dion party songs for my girlfriends and I up here to dance to and be happy for Life is too short to get cheeky when we can all be friends and have fun so here we go

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbHYraTWEOA?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"[/flash]

[flash=425,344]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eoGGHoeE2QY?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"[/flash]
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by spikedcylinder: 8:50am On Nov 02, 2010
Look at all of them agbayas. grin grin grin cheesy
If I post just one photo of Van (what the hell kindda name is that anyway?), all of them will scatter. grin grin cheesy
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Ranoscky(m): 4:04pm On Nov 02, 2010
Ivynwa:

How are you Ranoscky?
Ain't you the one that cracked all up with some zoning formular on crime in Nigeria? Can't remember but I did have my share of laughter then, even though I never liked this zoning thing in Naija politics yet you were right some there. We are all seeing lengths young men full of energy go at the expense of others to be rich and be respected by our society that adores riches. I don't even want to spoil my evening remembering them right now just want to chill.

I can as well put on some sweet Celine Dion party songs for my girlfriends and I up here to dance to and be happy for Life is too short to get cheeky when we can all be friends and have fun so here we go

Ivynwa

Carry go jare, nottin do you.

Aname ti gi n'epele, and, N'ike nke chukwu, n'afor'a anyi na'abanye, chukwu g'enye gi Di nkegi n'afa Jesu kristi onye

nwe'anyi. Ikwere naya, ti'e Haleluyah. . . .
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by mutter(f): 5:14pm On Nov 02, 2010
Women certainly deliver at 42.
I had my last child with 43 and the pregnancy went without complications.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Ivynwa(f): 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2010
@Mutter
Are you serious, at 43? I am very happy for you dearie! Hope your Babyboys are doing great?

@Ranoscky
May God bless you my brother. Thanks for praying for me, Alleluiah to your prayer.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Parents Be Careful (viewers Discretion Strongly Adviced) / Reasons For Giving Many Names To Babies / How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.