Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? (9051 Views)

Pregnant Woman Delivers At Lagos BusStop (pic) / Woman Delivers Baby Boy In Tricycle [photos] / Why Do Women Always Do This (Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by nkilirox(f): 11:25am On Oct 26, 2010
Women can get pregnant normally in their forties, how old do you think your grandmother was when she had her last child? I'm guessing late thirties - mid forties like most of my friend's grandmothers.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Nobody: 11:38am On Oct 26, 2010
@ Ivynwa a woman in Nigeria becomes desperate once she says she wants to settle down only men are allowed to say such things.once it comes out of your mouth you become that desperate woman.

really its amusing i think you are to hide in a corner and only whisper it to fellow single gals and of course God,after that you come out smiling to show the world that you dnt give a damn whether you are single or married.then the rt man will come along.

From your post you do not sound desperate at all you only sound like you knw what you want and wish it would happen sooner from where i am sitting nothing wrong with that.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Tudor6(f): 12:07pm On Oct 26, 2010
Ok oooooo, . . . Fine, fine, I let up.

Btw, why is she blabbing mukina? Person open thread asking for help , I give it and gbam she crucify me. I wonder who I insulted. I don tire sef.

May the blessings of our Father Abraham be on you all. Amen
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by akossyy: 12:51pm On Oct 26, 2010
what is there for a woman not to give birth at any age, becos there is nothing the lord we serve can not do, what is impossible is possible, all glory to god

Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by ifyalways(f): 1:18pm On Oct 26, 2010
I dont get this thread?
Whats it with the Barimah pics,Prayers and fasting 
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Digital1: 4:17pm On Oct 26, 2010
I am a single man who is now ready to settle down. I am open to any woman from 22yrs of age to 36yrs . She mail hail from Lagos,Osun, Ekiti,Ondo, Oyo, Ogun, Edo, Delta, Imo, Anambra,Ebonyi,Abia,Rivers,Bayelsa,Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom,Kwara, Kogi,Benue,Adamawa,Plateu or Kaduna states
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by dozies: 4:36pm On Oct 26, 2010
Ivynwa, the answer to your question is yes. Women can still give birth whenever God approves.
Again your expressions and yearnings are perfectly in order and infact your time is near. God will soon visit you with your dream man and you will both be fruitful. Regardless of where you find yourself in life just look up, if you can see the sky and set your aim at it by God's grace you will achieve most of what you aim at. Remain blessed.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Ivynwa(f): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2010
He-he
Great thanks to the moderators who helped us clean out the thread earlier on thus enabling us to chat without having to look at some disgusting words of some that have us wondering whether they are waging war in the internet and sickening people with gory details of perverted stuffs we don't really need.

@Spikedcylinder
Nne, did you say that you don't want to have babies? See my opposite-o, different shades for different folks.

@Andromida
You got it real right my brother

@Akossyy
All things are indeed possible with God, Alleluiah somebody!
You didn't tell us why you gave us Miss Barimah's picture, Is it that she delivered in her forties? Let us know dear.

@Dozie, Nkilirox,Digital
Thanks to you all for coming by and hanging out here

@Tudor sweet sweet
I have never met you on this forum, how come you are throwing me stuffs, right, left and centre on our first meeting. E-war has not yet been declared, is there really a need for throwing of vitriolic words sweetie? Glad you are chilling now, I guess that makes us good e-friends now. He-he---- Thanks

@The married ladies
Abeg we are still waiting to be tutored about the good fertility drugs that can facilitate having twins. Anybody?
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Digital1: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2010
I dont think my relationship will need any assistance, twins are very common in my family
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Pafuri(m): 11:31pm On Oct 26, 2010
A woman who does not know that women could get pregnant at 42 should not have a boyfriend talk less a husband. What a shame!
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Ivynwa(f): 12:28am On Oct 27, 2010
@Paturi
I know that as long as a woman menstruates that she can get pregnant and that a woman can only not get pregnant as soon as menopause sets in. I was also wrongly assuming that menopause sets in in the forties for all women (as I have not been there yet) without knowing that it can start into the fifties for some. I guess it's my wrong assumption that made me conclude that a woman should not bother being pregnant in her forties lest she delivers a baby with a genetic problem. In my first post I asked, "I thought that it was said that giving birth should stop at forty"?
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Tudor6(f): 7:07am On Oct 27, 2010
And who is the slowpoke who deleted my post without as much as a reason why?? Which rules did it contravene?

I better get answers else I'm gonna repost it as soon as I get to my computer.

Chineke me anyi ebere. . . So some people consider artificial insemination "perverted" YET have no problems paying and doing it? Well, desperation can really make us doooo things.
Nothing on this nairaland can shock me again.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Ivynwa(f): 3:19pm On Oct 27, 2010
Artificial Insemination??
Nobody mentioned wanting to do that here neither did I. I am having all my babies naturally Baby, only asking for fertility drugs that when taken enhances having twins as I have read  up severally.

Hey! How can I want to have doctors put stuffs inside me when I can't stomach the stories of child delivery. I feel for women who have no alternatives but to do IVF like Celine did. I am sure nobody wants to be manhandled with instruments, they only agree to that for the love and longings for babies. I don't want to go through that sweetheart and don't pray to have to ever resort to that.

Tudór:

Chineke me anyi ebere. . . So some people consider artificial insemination "perverted" YET have no problems paying and doing it? Well, desperation can really make us doooo things. Nothing on this nairaland can shock me again.

"Chineke me anyi ebere" sounds real nice coming from you, I didn't know that you can be this sweet. Everybody make some noise and hail Tudor!ghugujgyftdghfhgghjhjkhjkhjhkjhk! Tu-dor!, Tu-dor!, Tu-dor! (Ivynwa claps and claps while smiling at Tudor)
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by HellaBella(f): 3:32pm On Oct 27, 2010
@OP, just be open to meeting new people and trying new things. Hold firm on your values but get out there, go out, interact with others so that you can meet diff types of people. Continue to have faith- God won't let you down. Don't forget that you also have a part to play, get out there and have fun!!!

As for TUDOR, damn girl you are just so poisonous. I can size up your personality based on the comment you wrote on the first page. SMH. Anyway, I'm glad I don't have to interact with people like you sha. Crass and miserable.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by denzel2009: 1:33am On Oct 28, 2010
_Digital:

I am a single man who is now ready to settle down. I am open to any woman from 22yrs of age to 36yrs . She mail hail from Lagos,Osun, Ekiti,Ondo, Oyo, Ogun, Edo, Delta, Imo, Anambra,Ebonyi,Abia,Rivers,Bayelsa,Cross Rivers, Akwa Ibom,Kwara, Kogi,Benue,Adamawa,Plateu or Kaduna states

Instead of you to just say anywhere from west Africa,you are reciting 36 states of the federation.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 28, 2010
^^ Was about saying same thing when I first read his reply grin grin
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by PhinaBrown: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2010
Thank God for Celine Dion's and her lovely children, all i have to say with respect to your wish is that the good God that did it for her should remember you, give you your own home the way he gave to Celine, bless you with the number of children you can still have within the time frame and also help all ladies in their thirties and forties still searching for the fruit of the womb. May God also use Celine Dion as a point of contact to reach out to as many ladies in your situation that could not speak out as a result of the fact that women have no solution when it comes to getting married when desired, whether desperate or not desperate in Jesus name. Amen.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by rubi(f): 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2010
jennykadry:

Advice to single ladies
Don't get too desperate for marriage no matter the situation you find yourself because it can make men take you for granted. You don't even have to make it prominent on your prayer points because the more you do so, the more desperate you become and this can put men off. Just be calm and always make yourself attractive to men in terms of character, physical appearance and your general conducts. It is better for a man to get desperate than for a woman to get desperate.

http://news2.onlinenigeria.com/news/top-stories/72043-Church-abandoned-when-mariage-failed---Kenny-Brown.html
@Poster
I got this advice form another thread very inspiring. Just want to share it with you
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Busybody2(f): 6:48pm On Oct 28, 2010
^^^

Ah, yes, perfectly logical and sound advice, now please note, thats my own Jennykadry that wrote that, not Jennykadri tongue cheesy

denzel2009:

Instead of you to just say anywhere from west Africa,you are reciting 36 states of the federation.

jennykadry:

^^ Was about saying same thing when I first read his reply grin grin

Hmmm, see people pretending to be brilliant too, just to get my Denzel's attention angry desperation sucks angry angry cheesy
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Busybody2(f): 6:55pm On Oct 28, 2010
Sorry to derail this thread opened to congratulate Celine Dion's bomboy, but is it only me that thinks the thread title in the link below SCREAMS of desperation lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ivynwa:
@Chaircover
I am not upset neither am I mad at you sweetie. I appreciate you too much to want to get angry with you okay. I appreciate the angles from which you assess problems, it shows what a peaceful person like me that you are. Did you say that we have not discussed that before, how can you forget me so soon. We discussed it here girlfriend! https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-519220.0.html
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-519555.0.html

Surprise! Surprise!
Yes I also wrote that and you know what?----I am not ashamed one bit, just saying it as it is in my heart dear. I don't care what those who don't like that says----give me a sweet man and sweeter kids and I will be tripping all over the place. That's what really matters to me out of it all.
How are your kids doing dear and your family? Do take care okay

Once again, apologies for derailing this beautiful thread, are we getting invites to the naming ceremony by any chance tongue
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by denzel2009: 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2010
Busy_body:

^^^

Ah, yes, perfectly logical and sound advice, now please note, thats my own Jennykadry that wrote that, not Jennykadri tongue cheesy

Hmmm, see people pretending to be brilliant too, just to get my Denzel's attention angry desperation sucks angry angry cheesy

Hmmmnmn my senior sherrykoko, You just be like Osama for my mind cos u carry bomb dey blow my mind!

Dont worry, I can split the sleeping arrangement between both of you. I have ordered for more Alomo from kumasi market. wink
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Busybody2(f): 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2010
[s]
denzel2009:

Hmmmnmn my senior sherrykoko, You just be like Osama for my mind cos u carry bomb dey blow my mind!

Dont worry, I can split the sleeping arrangement between both of you. I have ordered for more Alomo from kumasi market. wink

Oh no he didn't, may that yekini shrivel from its current 17 inches to 3 inches angry anyway he will meet me at home today angry angry angry angry[/s]

@ Jennykadry

You see, you see, you see, my Darling Dazzling Dashing Denzel calls me his Lovely Sherrykoko, i am so special in his sight he has a pet name for me, see thats what a respectful man does, asides from not cheating on me with another woman. I can leave him in a room full of the most beautifullest of the most beautiful of girls in the world yet my man would not even look in their direction, he makes me so proud kiss

Now thats a man worth trimming my e-harem for, from a meagre 67 e-concubine to maybe a reasonable 18, definitely worthy of consideration cheesy Awww It must be love, i have found my missing rib in Dazzling Dashing Darling Denzel, time to call in the caterers and start booking my wedding venue grin
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by denzel2009: 8:17pm On Oct 28, 2010
Busy_body:

[s]
Oh no he didn't, may that yekini shrivel from its current 17 inches to 3 inches angry anyway he will meet me at home today angry angry angry angry[/s]

@ Jennykadry

You see, you see, you see, my Darling Dazzling Dashing Denzel [/b]calls me his Lovely Sherrykoko, i am so special in his sight he has a pet name for me, see thats what a respectful man does, asides from not cheating on me with another woman. I can leave him in a room full of the most beautifullest of the most beautiful of girls in the world yet my man would not even look in their direction, he makes me so proud kiss

Now thats a man worth trimming my e-harem for, from a meagre 67 e-concubine to maybe a reasonable 18, definitely worthy of consideration cheesy Awww It must be love, i have found my missing rib in [b]Dazzling Dashing Darling Denzel
, time to call in the caterers and start booking my wedding venue grin

I like that wink wink ori mi wu o e lagi mo
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Busybody2(f): 8:41pm On Oct 28, 2010
denzel2009:

Anything for you my quadruple D kiss Thats what you deserve and get for dating girls with class like me, unlike those razz bush gyals like Jennykadry who calls you ololufe mi mon darlink cheesy
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by luap: 8:42pm On Oct 28, 2010
You want to have babies so bad, go and adopt some.

There are so many unwanted children. How about adopting a teenager; they need love too.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Ivynwa(f): 12:06am On Oct 29, 2010
@Hellabella, Phinabrown, Luap
Thanks for your encouraging words.
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by spikedcylinder: 1:42am On Oct 29, 2010
Like I said, you have a thick skin! cheesy
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:51am On Oct 29, 2010
denzel2009:

no wonder i dont c u around anymore , so nights are spent wiv busyb rite , never told me u were secretly caining my aunty 2 , hmmm area boy
i wud finish u wait , watch and see
wa gba , ma lagi mo last last b

@spiceycoriander
wey my cake , omo ini bayiiday angry angry
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by spikedcylinder: 2:08am On Oct 29, 2010
Lol! Idowu, you no well o. Shebi you don chop your own cake first. Ojoro cancel. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by Idowuogbo(f): 2:15am On Oct 29, 2010
^haaa omo ekiti , u 2 like 50 , 50
bring cake joor , i still wan help u manage ur garri cake u dey form tongue tongue grin cool
Re: Celine Dion Delivers Twins! Do Women Deliver At 42? by denzel2009: 6:03am On Oct 29, 2010
Idowuogbo:

no wonder i dont c u around anymore , so nights are spent wiv busyb rite , never told me u were secretly caining my aunty 2 , hmmm area boy
i wud finish u wait , watch and see
wa gba , ma lagi mo last last b

Ahh asunle mi owon me and your aunty are just going to night fuji together.

Ma worry I'm coming to your area soon to abseil your mountains and water your flowers wink wink

Busy_body:

Anything for you my quadruple D kiss Thats what you deserve and get for dating girls with class like me, unlike those razz bush gyals like Jennykadry who calls you ololufe mi mon darlink cheesy

Na head go kill the neck oh. [s]Your plunging neckline dey the do my heart yoriyori [/s]  kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photo: Parents Be Careful (viewers Discretion Strongly Adviced) / Reasons For Giving Many Names To Babies / How Do You Tell Your Wife That Her Soup Is Not Sweet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.