Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,955 members, 7,952,844 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:27 AM

What Special Relationship Does God Want? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Special Relationship Does God Want? (215 Views)

Why Did God Want A Son ? / Did God Want Adam And Eve To Eat The Forbidden Fruit? The Answer Is Yes / Does God Want To Frustrate Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Special Relationship Does God Want? by ValourDigest(m): 2:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
For believers it is easy to think of ourselves as God’s servants or his children. However, is that ALL He wants? Can we be a friend, a very close friend, with our Father in heaven?

This article will show that God wants far more from us than most people think. The book of Revelation is almost always studied from a prophetic point of view. There are, however, statements within it that reveal God’s character and his purpose for creating man. One such statement, spoken by Jesus, is in Revelation 3.

. . . if any hear my voice and open the door, I will come into their house and eat with them, and they will eat with me (Revelation 3:20)

Jesus is giving us a hint at the kind of special relationship he ultimately wants with each of us. He wants us to to recognize his voice, open the door and invite him in. Once inside he is more than willing to sit down, enjoy a meal, and fellowship with us ONE TO ONE. How fantastic!

Notice it does not…………….

Read More: https://valourdigest.com/what-special-relationship-does-god-want/
Re: What Special Relationship Does God Want? by iSpread(m): 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
When you got born again that put an end to all your search of God, your search of opening door, inviting him stuffs. The bible now says “...Christ in you, the hope of Glory... ”
So he is in us now, no need of opening doors for him to come in. But we got to learn, establish a relationship with this God that's in us that's why he told us “...my son give me your heart and let your eyes observe my ways...” That’s fellowship-calling. He wants our attention. So much to say. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Bodyguards? / No More Worrying: The First Law Of Prayer / Whom Are You Witnessing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.