Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Help Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me (347 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me by Hamachi(f): 3:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
Am dating my guy here in Nigeria before he travelled abroad,this is our 2yrs now, he's the one taking care of me in my Education,I love him so much, but the problem now is that I have not seen him on social or even a call from him as usual for a month now,I don't know his way about, Last week his mother called me and was complaining about his son, ma'am I can't hold back my tears,I told her mams he's fine,I don't know who to ask of him, even the family don't know about him.

Am 24yrs and will graduate next yr by grace of God,Am having 2 suitors,A doctor and a business man.
Please ma,my questions now are
A. should I keep waiting for him
B. Or select one of the suitors,am confused.sorry for Long post, please notify me when you post so that I will be reading comments

1 Like

Re: Help Me by Nobody: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
wait keh....lolz
well it depends on you..know what you want and go for it.
Hamachi:
Am dating my guy here in Nigeria before he travelled abroad,this is our 2yrs now, he's the one taking care of me in my Education,I love him so much, but the problem now is that I have not seen him on social or even a call from him as usual for a month now,I don't know his way about, Last week his mother called me and was complaining about his son, ma'am I can't hold back my tears,I told her mams he's fine,I don't know who to ask of him, even the family don't know about him.

Am 24yrs and will graduate next yr by grace of God,Am having 2 suitors,A doctor and a business man.
Please ma,my questions now are
A. should I keep waiting for him
B. Or select one of the suitors,am confused.sorry for Long post, please notify me when you post so that I will be reading comments

1 Like

Re: Help Me by Hamachi(f): 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
ok Thank you.
Tosinex:
wait keh....lolz
well it depends on you..know what you want and go for it.
Re: Help Me by akinade28(f): 4:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
There are two side of a coin
you can still hold on for a little while if you truly love him and trust him since his mother has not also heard from him. You don't know what he might be facing over there.
But if he is not someone that has shown himself to be trustworthy. Please forget about him o and move on with your life, because he and his mum might be playing trick on you, trying to get rid of you.
The choice is left to you

1 Like

Re: Help Me by Hamachi(f): 4:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
Thank you.
akinade28:
There are two side of a coin
you can still hold on for a little while if you truly love him and trust him since his mother has not also heard from him. You don't know what he might be facing over there.
But if he is not someone that has shown himself to be trustworthy. Please forget about him o and move on with your life, because he and his mum might be playing trick on you, trying to get rid of you.
The choice is left to you

(1) (Reply)

Is Romance A Sin? / Just Wondering!! / Why Are You Misogynistic? Why Do You Hate Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.