Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,266 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship (video) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship (video) (889 Views)

Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship / Faith Ogochukwu: Soldier Exposes Married Man On Facebook. See Why (photos) / Lady Exposes Married Man Who Sent DM To Her Asking How Much She Charges For Nude (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship (video) by etcsines: 4:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
A Nigerian lady, Nneka, has exposed a married man who has been pestering her for sex and a relationship and also spending lavishly on her and her friends.

Nneka says the married man whose name she gave as Stanley, has been pestering her for a relationship for a long time. He hid his marital status from her but her intuition kept telling her that Stanley was married.

She recently found out he was married. She called him out by posting a video of him professing love to her. When she reached out to him, Stanley allegedly told her that his marital status shouldn't change anything.

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/08/nigerian-lady-exposes-married-man.html

Cc: Lalasticlala, Mynd44

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship (video) by akinade28(f): 4:15pm On Aug 26, 2019
Please expose them oo and expose those ladies trying to steal other people's husband too, also adulterous wives.
Shame no dey catch them.
Some men will leave chicken at home to start chasing dry fishes grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship (video) by majamajic(m): 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
who's this one again
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship (video) by etcsines: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
akinade28:
K

@ Akinade28 what's up?
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship (video) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hmm
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship (video) by GOFRONT(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2019
Just imagine....

He can't chop you.....You are a God's child... But you can chop him because he is a devil's child abi??

Nneka, Kwantinue!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship (video) by missjo(f): 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
There is something I'm not quite understanding. Her gut instinct told her he might be married but she let him lavish on her,then when it did come out to be true that he was married, she's on SM announcing it to shame him?undecided
Sista, you & your friends are the reason these men keep doing stuff like this cos i bet one of her friends is lowkey gonna smash that dude.

God's child eating money meant for another woman and her kids. Where is your solidarity

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship (video) by Waakanda: 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
He's a jigolo cool
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship (video) by Adonko(m): 5:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
missjo:
There is something I'm not quite understanding. Her gut instinct told her he might be married but she let him lavish on her,then when it did come out to be true that he was married she's on SM announcing it to shame him?undecided
Sista, you & your friends are the reason these men keep doing stuff like this cos i bet one of her friends is lowkey gonna smash that dude.

God's child eating money meant for another woman and her kids. Where is your solidarity
Don't mind her she is an olosho, what nonsense but he spent lavishly on u and u didn't refuse your stupid guts kept quiet this time cos money was involved but when it comes to sex u suspected he was married.

Look at her whoring mouth like he did not eat me like your watery, oversized,smelling borehole pussy is the best thing after sliced bread.

Why not return all the gifts and money he gave u so that your conscience can be clear No you won't God's child my foot. Calling the name of God anyhow even while prostituting.Ashawo kobo kobo.
Re: Nigerian Lady Exposes Married Man Pestering Her For Sex And Relationship (video) by missjo(f): 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
Adonko:
Don't mind her she is an olosho, what nonsense but he spent lavishly on u and u didn't refuse your stupid guts kept quiet this time cos money was involved but when it comes to sex u suspected he was married.

Look at her whoring mouth like he did not eat me like your watery, oversized,smelling borehole pussy is the best thing after sliced bread.

Why not return all the gifts and money he gave u so that your conscience can be clear No you won't God's child my foot. Calling the name of God anyhow even while prostituting.Ashawo kobo kobo.
I'm in agreement with the motive behind your comment,but not the name calling.

(1) (Reply)

Video: A Guy Has Let Hell Loose On A P***y Using His Experienced Mouth / Why Are You Still Keeping Your Ex's Contact? / Customized Laptop Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.