Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) (55048 Views)

Tribute To The Yoruba By Reno Omokri(photos) / "I Just Want All Appointments To Be North"- A Northerner To Reno Omokri (photos) / Akinwunmi Adeshina Wins Sunhak Peace Prize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by buhariguy(m): 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
candidtalk:

You are just ignorant. It is you and those who liked your ignorant submission who "send deep thoughts within" the minds of intelligent Nigerians who despair for the increasing intellectual regression of young Nigerians in comparison to others elsewhere. The G7 invites head of international organisations to attend its summit yearly. Adeshina was invited as the head of the Africa Development Bank. Last year head of IMF, OECD, World bank and UN were invited and in attendance. Hate and ignorance is such a terrible combination now rendering many Nigerians simply worthless to their Country.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/44th_G7_summit
God bless you.. You just nailed it, you said what i wanted to say, willy7 lack sense. Adesina is representing the whole of africa, not just nigeria, and south africa and egpty were not there, south korea, india, spain and canada were not there, buhari has be in G7 meeting twice and pdp govt never attended once for 16yrs.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by limitless777(m): 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
FarahAideed:
Adeshina should be made Nigerias Next President

I CONCUR Sir.
This is the most sensitively reasonable, rational and meaningful contributory comment I can see and identify on this thread.
GOD ALMIGHTY bless U exceedingly my Broda.

BUT it seems to me that NIGERIA is cursed and it's the reason nobody will give such a material like Akinwunmi a chance.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by landforeast(m): 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
So Akinwunmi represented Nigeria at G7
While Buhari went to drink Kunu in Tokyo local hotel
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by tex73: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
To be fair to Buhari. This was the rationale for the invitations!

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Ngwamankillyou(m): 10:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
Stop whining felas, blame goes to all yoruba Muslims and illiterate Northern jihadis that want to hold Nigeria hostage, nothing can change soon if we continue to let this dullard have his way, we need a revolution in Nigeria or everyone should part its way.

Kiss the truth.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by limitless777(m): 10:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
Willy7:
My people, no matter our political divides and leaning, some things are not to be ignored. The picture above says a lot about our country and how our President is being perceived. Honestly I'm not happy seeing this pictures. This really shows how far we have deteriorated as a country. Looking at Adeshina, you can't but imagine if someone of that caliber and education is our President, how this country will be perceived and respected. Honestly I feel so ashamed that in this 21st century, someone of PMB caliber is what we can show to the world as our beacon of hope. Why can't we have an Adeshina or Godfrey Onyeàmà or even a young vibrant and educated Northerner that knows what the world is talking about? Just look at the way Adeshina is seated and sharing ideas with intelligent leaders. Honestly this pictures really sends some deep thoughts within me. Which way Nigeria?

U encircled and enveloped the state of the nation Sir. I mean it's really really sad that our presentation to the world is someone people refer to as "Sai baba"

The fear is that there doesn't seem like there's any ray of light in sight.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Damod88: 10:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
4gunners:
Though I do not agree with Reno as to why Buhari was not there. G7 summit, I believe is for certain 7 countries in which Nigeria is not inclusive.

But on the other hand, let be sincere, which intellectual contribution do you expect from our Mr President if he is actually present at the summit. Can he engage in intellectual discourse? Won't it be Femi Adesina's write up that he will read?

There are many things you don't know. G7 is not for intellectual discussion.for your information almost all the G7 leaders are not intellectual,they are just politicians. If you want intellectual discurse it is either you go to the University or attend a think tank. For you to have ignorantly said that is Buhari going to read paper written by Adeshina shows how poor in education you are. Presidents all over the world have speech writers, so it is not something peculiar to Nigeria. For Buhari, however the hatred most people have for him, to have led Nigeria two times show the man is far much smarter than most Nigerians who think they are educated. You just have to give to the man for achieving his dream by becoming Nigerian president having made attempts about four times. Buhari has created his history and written his name in Nigerian history, what will be your own history?

4 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by limitless777(m): 10:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
punisha:
grin

Pls leave our lifeless bubu like that for us.

U think its easy to be a dullard... He competently excels in something no one can challenge him in.
Let's enjoy our 4years in peace mbok.

THIS matter is more SERIOUS than U r taking it Bro.

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by limitless777(m): 10:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
light193:
This guy and like some are real Nigeria fools.G7 meeting is global meeting of 7 most developed nation.any president or head of organisation you see there are invite by the group.for your information pmb are been invited like 2 times withing his 4 year reing.
did you now pultin was invited by trunp but the invitations is tun down by other member
did you now iran was invited
did you now that french and other Europe member those Africa leader because of challenges in there cuntry.
what are u gain in this kind of information with all your exposure and education

WHAT is Ur point exactly
The last time I checked vernacular is allowed on NL now.

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by 2emgee(m): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
chukwunedum150:
But I'm not seeing Uhuru kenyatta there, is he lifeless too? Theresa May no dey there too oo, mayb she is lifeless sha
Theresa May ? Representing who? Which planet are you from?
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by ofwest47(m): 10:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
Reno omokomo wailer and hater, do you know who the G7 member Nation are? G7 Nation founded in 1975 comprises of U S , UK, Canada , Germany, Canada , Italy , and Japan Nigeria was only given special attention to attend through government representative as a witness. So where did you see Buhari photo at the meeting.
Reno Omo komo did no watch how Buhari was happily welcomed in Japan.
Hater and wailer's @ fake news.com
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by slap1(m): 11:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
jconsulting:
Bubu doesn't even hear wetin oyinbo dey talk

He could not hear the one Kadaria Ahmed was speaking, na Oyinbo own he wan hear?
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by 2emgee(m): 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
madenigga:
Ghana is a serious nation and the world knows this, but not Nigeria.

Buhari can just not give us the Nigeria of our dream, his age is taking a huge toll on him, old people have a way of doing things, in this Nigeria where we have many problems we dont need mediocrity one bit.

But people wont see it that way,

Ghana of recent just opened upWest Africas largest steel mill, but until now Ajaokuta we no know where we want start from dae run am.

Ghana just started its nuclear program, something that in Nigeria we only see in movies.

E go do us like film for our eyes when Ghana will start lending us money yet our country will still be directionless.
Well i share the same opinion with you except the age thing, is Buhari older than Trump? Yet look at how that genius is leading the world's largest economy. I think Nigeria and mostly Africa isn't just lucky to have the right leadership we desire. I'm not even sure if there is any hope in sight for Nigeria.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by 24kmagic: 11:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
OriginalZombiE:
People invited there are people making strides in their various countries

Kagame, the Rwandan president is a shinning example of what African leader should be, his has taken his country from a war torn zone to one of the most advanced nations in Africa!

What does Buhari have to show for himself after 4 years of ruling Nigeria?

The G7 is not a congregation of low IQ dummies!

While it is true that Buhari is totally clueless and incompetent, you guys should also not forget that Ghana and Rwanda whose countries are being represented there by their presidents are small countries. Nasarawa State for example is bigger than the whole of Rwanda. So tell me, why won't it be so easy to implement policies and carry out massive development?
Aside Buhari's incompetence and cluelessness, Nigeria is just too diverse. The best leader in this world will struggle to handle Nigeria. It's too diverse for one man to handle. Plus, the north with their born to rule mentality are not helping matters.

9ja's problem is bigger than the country

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by chozzy: 11:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
Sad
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
candidtalk:

Sorry bro but you are the slowpoke. Change your approach to life and start working with facts and become objective in thinking. Work to improve your own personal knowledge and efficacy at analysing situations objectively instead of just reacting blindly out of hatred for personalities. Refuse to do this and you will fail in life for sure 100% and continue to fail.

Zombie spotted doing what he knows how to do best, defending a dullard even when your life is full of misery and hardships. Get away from my mention before I release thunder to destroy your empty skull.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by CableWire: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
The deep calls to the deep..!
Ruganfulani is not on the table here in France G7.

Buhari can only be useful when Cows and Jihad issues are needed.
You are on the spirit
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 11:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
You all should leave my President alone and stop bothering him.

This is G7 loss. They know he has committments in Japan....so why schedule meeting in France same time? This will teach them lesson, next time they want Buhari in meeting they will plan it well. Simple! cool cool
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Drdreluv: 11:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
Oga go and send him message on twitter u will surely get a reply
ekestic1976:
What does this guy do for a living? How often does he attend to his personal issues? How can a professed Christian be such a busybody and full of guile and mischief? In any case, his opinion(s) on national affairs counts for nothing! I wonder how well read he is? Did he go to the university; did "Education pass through" him?
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 11:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
On a serious note...Akinwunmi could get UN Secretary General Chair. .....or World Bank or IMF.

He has the credential, the class, the network and the politics to make it.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by 24kmagic: 11:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
nextstep:

I hope so, but we can't keep saying "we'll get it right" everyday, yet when presented with the opportunity every four years, make the wrong decision.

I can't help but imagine - like some people - Adesina as President... how this country would progress. I've always admired his intelligence, wit, charisma, and genuine desire for improving Nigeria. But people won't vote for him, even if he presented himself as a candidate.

It's so painful.

After casting our vote, what do you expect us to do? Stand there and risk our lives in the name of defending our votes? Nah! Someone like me won't do that, I must not be the one to die before things change.

Secondly, bring 10 of Adeshina into Nigeria as Mr president and his cabinet respectively and I promise you nothing will change. He won't change a thing. We are too diverse to be one country. The north with their born to rule mentality will rather cause war than relinquish power. Yoruba people will only go with what almighty Tinubu says. Igbo people will keep on insulting every one on social media because they feel they are being marginalized. Other minority ethnic groups will also be crying of marginalisation. The list goes on.

Nigeria is beyond redemption.

The forces fighting this country is not what a human being can handle.

Barack Obama, Donald Trump and Georg Bush combined together will not be able to change Nigeria.

Nigeria needs to first of all split into four different countries to reduce that diversity, from there development will start. But as it is now..... Just try, if you can to get another passport for yourself and children.

But just forget about 9ja, nothing will change.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by plaindealer: 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
Willy7:
My people, no matter our political divides and leaning, some things are not to be ignored. The picture above says a lot about our country and how our President is being perceived. Honestly I'm not happy seeing this pictures. This really shows how far we have deteriorated as a country. Looking at Adeshina, you can't but imagine if someone of that caliber and education is our President, how this country will be perceived and respected. Honestly I feel so ashamed that in this 21st century, someone of PMB caliber is what we can show to the world as our beacon of hope. Why can't we have an Adeshina or Godfrey Onyeàmà or even a young vibrant and educated Northerner that knows what the world is talking about? Just look at the way Adeshina is seated and sharing ideas with intelligent leaders. Honestly this pictures really sends some deep thoughts within me. Which way Nigeria?

You are sad and you think Nigeria deteriorated because you saw another Nigerian on the world stage representing Nigeria? Right? grin

Why is it that everything good and great about Nigeria is what makes you people sad and bitter?

Your fellow Nigerian dey shine, but you are mad, bitter and upset.. grin

I really don't see any cure for the specie of hatred, bitterness and anger you people are struggling with.. grin

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by glowingflame7: 11:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
G7 summit is not an achievement. Reno is really taking Nigerians for fools and for granted. 7 countries with the EU attend his summit annually and they invite anyone. Nigeria has been invited at least twice during Buhari time. Buhari went the first time, and Osinbajo went the second time. Reno just treated Buhari haters like Americans treat us,asking if there are cars, electricity or internet in Africa. Simply using Google will save many from this illiterate behaviour.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/41st_G7_summit

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by glowingflame7: 12:01am On Aug 27, 2019
This is the one of 2017 where Osinbajo represented Nigeria.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/43rd_G7_summit

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Autotech312(m): 12:06am On Aug 27, 2019
FarahAideed:
Adeshina should be made Nigerias Next President

Adeshina .. Afonja Amaka
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by glowingflame7: 12:20am On Aug 27, 2019
I'll like to add that Yaradua was invited and went in 2008 and 2009. Jonathan was invited in 2010 and he was there too. In 2011, he was invited but didn't go for some bizarre reason about being afraid to miss his flight. That was the last invitation he got.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/36th_G8_summit

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08am On Aug 27, 2019
glowingflame7:
G7 summit is not an achievement. Reno is really taking Nigerians for fools and for granted. 7 countries with the EU attend his summit annually and they invite anyone. Nigeria has been invited at least twice during Buhari time. Buhari went the first time, and Osinbajo went the second time. Reno just treated Buhari haters like Americans treat us,asking if there are cars, electricity or internet in Africa. Simply using Google will save many from this illiterate behaviour.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/41st_G7_summit

Thank you. At least we still have intelligent and well-informed posters on NL to make one feel all is not hopeless.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 1:10am On Aug 27, 2019
helinues:
This Fake pastor at it again.

Brazil Amazon forest ( the forest produces 20% of oxygen on earth) which is referred to Oxygen of earth, is currently burning yet Brazil president is not among the invitee to the G7 even though that's one of the emergency topics.

Top European, Asian, North America even Middle east countries are not among the invitee..

Reno, this is lame as ducks
Another stale and boring comment.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by Rapmoney(m): 1:13am On Aug 27, 2019
light193:
This guy and like some are real Nigeria fools.G7 meeting is global meeting of 7 most developed nation.any president or head of organisation you see there are invite by the group.for your information pmb are been invited like 2 times withing his 4 year reing.
did you now pultin was invited by trunp but the invitations is tun down by other member
did you now iran was invited
did you now that french and other Europe member those Africa leader because of challenges in there cuntry.
what are u gain in this kind of information with all your exposure and education
Guy, go and learn proper English! You are wasting your time defending an asshol.e with your 10mb.

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by glowingflame7: 1:42am On Aug 27, 2019
Rapmoney:
Guy, go and learn proper English! You are wasting your time defending an asshol.e with your 10mb.

You that knows proper English should be better informed than him. But no,you took in what Reno said hook, line and sinker.
Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by mokane28: 2:07am On Aug 27, 2019
You nailed it, i swear down, i saw the pictures and all i was thinking, why can't someone like Adeshina be our president jeez
Willy7:

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Adeshina Attends G7 Summit, Buhari Snubbed - Reno Omokri (Photos) by CaptBabosa: 2:17am On Aug 27, 2019
[quote][/quote][quote author=Willy7 post=81632097]My people, no matter our political divides and leaning, some things are not to be ignored. The picture above says a lot about our country and how our President is being perceived. Honestly I'm not happy seeing this pictures. This really shows how far we have deteriorated as a country. Looking at Adeshina, you can't but imagine if someone of that caliber and education is our President, how this country will be perceived and respected. Honestly I feel so ashamed that in this 21st century, someone of PMB caliber is what we can show to the world as our beacon of hope. Why can't we have an Adeshina or Godfrey Onyeàmà or even a young vibrant and educated Northerner that knows what the world is talking about? Just look at the way Adeshina is seated and sharing ideas with intelligent leaders. Honestly this pictures really sends some deep thoughts within me. Which way Nigeria?

Best comment and suggestion ever seen on naira land

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

At Last, President Buhari’s Cabinet List Out Wednesday - ThisDay / FG Warns Buhari Against Running Parallel Government / Ibori's Pregnant Wife, Senami Sosu Denied Entry To USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.