Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,828 members, 7,824,447 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:28 AM

My Encounter With Lucifer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Encounter With Lucifer (2164 Views)

My Encounter With My Religious Neighbor Today / My Encounter With The Marine World. / Joshua Bamiloye Mike: The Movie “Lucifer” Used By Devil To Win Souls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by Nobody: 6:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
gensteejay:
If you had a real encounter with Lucifer, your fictitious Jesus can't save you. Anyway, we know where your pastors get their so-called "powers" from — pagan sources (Babalawos and the likes), the same people they condemn unjustly day and night.

Instead of wasting your time with all these stories meant for kids, why don't you take the time to read your Bible from A-Z?

Most of these slaves have little knowledge of that tool of pagan religions (Old Religion) they call the Bible.

When will slaves open their eyes to see who Satan (Yahweh) really is, or better still are, since these extremely wicked gods — people glorify and worship — operate as a team?

How will a reasonable person study the Torah, the Bible and the Qur'an, and not know it's the same demonic team behind Judaism, Christianity, and Islam?

It's all about keeping humans perpetually enslaved, who those demons they call gods see as expendable resource.

But Christians (Yahweh's slaves) cannot even study other religions when their knowledge about Christianity is shallow.

Stop deceiving people! This sort of delusion causes schizophrenia and other types of mental illnesses.

We have enough "crazy people" (religious zealots) in Nigeria.

Lol!

Thought for a moment he had succeeded in making his nemesis disappear for good, only to find out that it had just gone on break to refresh itself so that it could come back invigorated and much stronger.
Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by nencounter10: 6:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
jesusjnr:
Lol!

Thought for a moment he had succeeded in making his nemesis disappear for good, only to find out that it had just gone on break to refresh itself so that it could come back invigorated and much stronger.

So how sure are you that the nemesis came back stronger. Do you eve. know how long ago this happened?
Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by Nobody: 7:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
nencounter10:

So how sure are you that the nemesis came back stronger. Do you eve. know how long ago this happened?
Bro I wasn't talking to you.

But that poster who tried to discourage and stop you from continuing with your testimony. Go back and see where he said just "ok" to your response. But later came back when he saw that he had failed in his attempt to stop you, and typed an epistle to condemn what you were doing.

Do not stop at anything bro, and don't slow down for anyone because there are lots of satanists and atheists here who would discourage you from doing what I believe you're here for.

So please focus on the purpose for which you're here and the One who sent you here, and do what you're sent here for.

Thanks and God bless.

2 Likes

Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by LilMissFavvy(f): 8:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
Some people may have genuine questions to ask. I have questions I would like to ask. Maybe after he is done with the post he should allow questions on the thread.
Graxie:
I love the way you are not giving them attention, don't even entertain questions, it gives room to all manner of arguments. Just ignore and keep writing, you don't need to pause. We are in perilous times, there is a purpose of you coming here to write this now, don't delay. Shalom.
Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by nencounter10: 8:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Some people may have genuine questions to ask. I have questions I would like to ask. Maybe after he is done with the post he should allow questions on the thread.

I am not done with the thread but I am done with this stage. If you have a question on this stage you may ask, If it is a goog question I wll answer it.

The fellow who discouraged me actually did me good without meaning to.Initially, I wanted to write the story like a novel. So, I used a particular story writng style. The middle first, the beginning, then the end. That would have made me littet the thread with lot of personal stories. Now, I will jusy focus ob the spiritual part and people can learn from the story more quickly.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
I don't expect you to postpone the remaining details till a future date just because of a few discouraging comments that are bound to be made anyway. You should know if your encounter is genuine the devil will come after you, so don't back down or give up. Give it another shot please.
And thanks for sharing those relevant scriptures. God bless you.
nencounter10:
If you have read this and has been blessed please drop a comment to keep the thread afloat so that others can be blessed.

1 Like

Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by Graxie(f): 10:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Please don't entertain any how questions OR questioning. No matter their gimmicks, they will soon flood here with their long writings, they have frustrated enthronedbyGod, you are their next target. I am not even talking about atheist but so called Christians. Be vigilant sir.
Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by nencounter10: 2:32am On Aug 29, 2019
Please check out the modified conversation between a demon and a suicide victim which was modified for clarity.
Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by nencounter10: 11:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by nencounter10: 11:56pm On Aug 29, 2019
Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by nencounter10: 12:00am On Aug 30, 2019
Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by nencounter10: 12:11am On Aug 30, 2019
Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by nencounter10: 3:50pm On Aug 31, 2019
Mind44, lalasticlala, dominique please move this to front page.
Re: My Encounter With Lucifer by SilasIBB: 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2021
Have been going through this similar encounter brother

Add me up on Facebook

Silas Peter

Get me inspired and God bless you.......
Your Encounter is awesome.

God bless you
nencounter10

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can A Person Have Faith? / 2023. Armageddon. Fall Of USA. Emergence Of The Messiah / Why Is The Genesis Creation Story Right And Other Creation Stories Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.