Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) (19973 Views)

Nigerians React As Man Marries Lady He Met On Twitter (photos) / Muslim And Christian Lesbian Partners Wed, Spark Outrage On Twitter (Photos) / "Condoms Are For Weak Men" - Pretty Nigerian Lady Says On Twitter. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by OdefaGirl(f): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
I know them not!! But why would people drag in one's loved ones in arguments or fights without facing the real person? I hate it.

1 Like

Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by iammo(m): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
the people twitter feed
Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by hottathanfire(m): 9:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
T
Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by madridsta007(m): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
Amakavula:
There's a fight currently brewing on Twitter between supposed intellectuals. Dipo PhD ( The CV guy) and Mr Oracle ( Abudl) had got into a heated exchange before Omojuwa stepped in to support his friend , Dipo.

It all started when Oracle tried to demarket Dipo's CV hustle, calling it a scam. But Dipo wouldn't have none of it. Returning the attack with how Oracle's wife is a street prostitute, sleeping around with men on Twitter ( apparently, he had proofs )

Then Omojuwa ( who has been trying too hard these days to remine relevant) intervened slandering Oracle, telling Dipo how he has been sending nudes to small girls.

The Oracle responded almost immediately with how omojuwa and Dipo both had 4 fiancee between them and can't get any women to settle because of their fake life, further implicating Omojuwa with reports of gay activities.

Hmmmm.. fp !

The best thing in your post is actually "supposed intellectuals".

It should be "pretend 'intellectuals". Buharists and intellectuallism, regardless of any ascribed degree, are far opposites of each other. They are antithesis of each other. Dipo and Omojuwa are Buharists hence the important antithesis.

4 Likes

Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by Paulynez(m): 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
kennieG:
Please can someone send me that native man with serious tribal mark.. I didn't mention any tribe ooooh cool

1 Like

Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by Duggedised12(f): 9:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
Supposed Intellectuals ,alledged intellectuals grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by Born2Breed(f): 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
grin

The dipo guy will beg soon, if only he knows who Abdulmahmud be that year. These are men who ran things and decided to lay low.

As for omojewman abi na omojuwa that one own dey one side. He should jejely focus on selling his books and saving money for his rectal prolapse surgery. Na dem dey make adult diapers dey cost anyhow.
Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by seunmsg(m): 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
I observed the e-fight on Twitter without taking side. Dipo is one cocky braggart that thinks too much of himself. I’m very happy that he was dragged mercilessly today. However, AbdulMahmoud is a shameless agbaya. Elders are supposed to encourage and support the younger ones and not belittle their hustles. He’s also a PDP supporter so I don’t like him for anything.
Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by MizyB(f): 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
For me sha, I gained from the banter. So many sites where you can build resumes for free were mentioned.
Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by oladele239(m): 10:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wow! What an incredible news
The world will now end in 2030 because of this news cheesy
Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by gratefulheart(m): 10:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
What is it use for?

Teewhy2:
The fight is between Twitter PHD , Twitter Msc , Twitter Bsc and Twitter HND

Do you have a space (supermarket, Shops, Hospital, Restaurants, Hotel, Home & room e.t.c)and its important to keep away from dust, or isolates the noise or air conditioning? This is the perfect product for you.
The Magnetic PVC curtains fits both outdoor and indoor space
Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by tafat: 2:25am On Aug 27, 2019
these ones dont know what is happening, they are not talented or intellectuals at all, they should go on Vskit and see real talents there doing dubbing in the Vskit Voice to fame show
Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by chinaze4real(m): 2:55am On Aug 27, 2019
these are Yoruba men fighting..... leave them... Buhari is in Japan grin grin grin grin
Re: Gay Man! Omojuwa, Dipo Phd And Oracle Fight On Twitter ( Photos ) by FreeSpirited: 5:24am On Aug 27, 2019
I don't like Dipo...He talks too much on twitter..and his view are usually idealistic, not practical. He seeks attention on twitter. PhD kor...who PhD help

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Make Codedruns The Biggest In Nigeria / I'm Young And Making It - Photos / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.