Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,360 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix (70950 Views)

School Girl Riding Teachers Dick Like A Pro (video) / Oge Iloh: Instagram Slay Mama Under Fire For Dancing Braless / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by tafat: 2:11am On Aug 27, 2019
hmm no be small savagery o, abeg i get better things to watch on Vskit.
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Magnoliaa(f): 2:31am On Aug 27, 2019
Iranu!

1 Like

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by ELgordo(m): 3:57am On Aug 27, 2019
Ovoko.....she is selling pussi
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Punishment1: 4:17am On Aug 27, 2019
Another dimwitted olosho spewing garbage on social media. What else is new tongue

1 Like

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Osobi32(m): 4:33am On Aug 27, 2019
donbachi:
My sister rest...jay z cheated on beyonce.with all her cash,beauty and talent did not kill or slice jay z...na u wey ur mother still dey use broom measure ur leg go buy shoe for u,dey make noise.
....... Tell them oo. Only women that has nothing to offer talks like this, all they think about is sex coz that all they have to offer. This kind of women don't know that sex is only a bonus in a relationship or marriage.... Men are not really interested in sex thats why they need to constantly upgrade in other areas of life. How can lady come into a mans life with anything that will add value to him but u want him to give u everything and still not cheat on u.

1 Like

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by solsticey2k3(m): 4:38am On Aug 27, 2019
We know her type grin
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Risingblue008(m): 5:03am On Aug 27, 2019
Wht is dis idiot saying?
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by ikezudon(m): 5:10am On Aug 27, 2019
wetin man no go hear

While at it, check out the best online survey tools.

https://billzonthestreets.com/free-online-survey-tools/
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by sexy74(m): 5:57am On Aug 27, 2019
Famousbabe:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/video-oge-iloh-cheat-on-me-and-i-would.html?m=1
Please kindly reset your brain, not with force reset ooh but with gentle reset.
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by TemmyT002(m): 6:07am On Aug 27, 2019
Disgusting
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by mu2sa2: 6:11am On Aug 27, 2019
Hypocrites everywhere! Some critics here have been posting pics of even more shameless sluts extolling their "massive" boobs and "mountanous" backside.
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by seunajia: 6:18am On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No.

Why? JuJu is a legend. I love the way he sometimes gives it to those ANC guys on the floor of the parliament.
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by penguinpikin: 6:19am On Aug 27, 2019
You are. Public transport. You are not a one passenger bus. Based on ur capacity
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by XhosaNostra(f): 6:25am On Aug 27, 2019
seunajia:

Why? JuJu is a legend. I love the way he sometimes gives it to those ANC guys on the floor of the parliament.

He's a loose canon.
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Exponental(m): 6:52am On Aug 27, 2019
Is she a virgin?
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Centcanada: 7:02am On Aug 27, 2019
This same girl was the one that said on instagram she cannot date a guy that doesn't beat her or heat her if she does something wrong simply beating to her is correction. Why will you come on here again and said you will slice your boyfriend joystick like onion, mixed it and eat it with a chilled Pepsi? You re just looking for a way to be popular and this is not the right way. Crack your brain like your mate girl. Do something unique! Do something exceptionally okey that your mate has not done, that will make you popular and not all these. You re selling your self in a negative form. No reason man will see you as a responsible young girl. Enough is enough for this.
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by seunajia: 7:03am On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

He's a loose canon.

I slightly agree, he has some value in keeping the other parties on their toes. If we take out all the drama, the things he advocates for have far-reaching potentials. He serves some entertainment purposes too.
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by XhosaNostra(f): 7:04am On Aug 27, 2019
seunajia:

I slightly agree, he has some value in keeping the other parties on their toes. If we take out all the drama, the things he advocates for have far-reaching potentials. He serves some entertainment purposes too.

Now the bolded I agree with completely grin
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by dreu2fine(m): 7:07am On Aug 27, 2019
Senseles talk. Y not walkway .
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by blackboy2star(m): 7:10am On Aug 27, 2019
And Perish
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Lugianostar(m): 7:25am On Aug 27, 2019
Exposing one's body only attracts boys due to the nature of youthful exuberrance and not men because real men eat food that is well covered.

You are invariably seeking attention with your useless shape body structure...!

Shame on you mgbeke?
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:28am On Aug 27, 2019
Hate speech
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by bonnyhope: 7:35am On Aug 27, 2019
This is one of the brainless, stupid olosho we are talking about
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Cruz77(m): 7:37am On Aug 27, 2019
You dont deserve a human being to marry you
You deserve to be married by a he goat ....
grin grin grin
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by bulkwealth(m): 7:40am On Aug 27, 2019
Treat Low Libido Today
Treat Erectile Dysfunction Today
Treat Premature Ejaculation Today
Treat All With Ruzu Black For Men Today
CALL/WHATSAPP US TO BUY RUZU BLACK
+2348037816469
SHOP FOR RUZU BLACK @ https://ruzushop com
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by arceem(m): 7:42am On Aug 27, 2019
Ask her if she no be olosho herself...
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by LewinskyMon: 7:42am On Aug 27, 2019
ValCon888:
A lady like this cannot sing the national anthem from the beginning to the end.

Her stock in trade is to offer her body to the highest bidder on social media via DMs.

Airheads whose only value is a depreciating asset.
tongue
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Memberclub(m): 7:46am On Aug 27, 2019
Not even attractive
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by munafav(m): 8:05am On Aug 27, 2019
You are a mad girl....i wonder who will come and talk to you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do? / Ex-Boyfriend Shares Girlfriend's Nudes On Facebook. Nigerians Blast Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.