Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,702 members, 7,831,192 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:15 PM

Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix (70949 Views)

School Girl Riding Teachers Dick Like A Pro (video) / Oge Iloh: Instagram Slay Mama Under Fire For Dancing Braless / So Yoruba Girls Can Suck Big Dick Like This! (video And Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by wickedtuna: 8:12am On Aug 27, 2019
What is happening to our women? cry cry cry
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by oluxy(m): 8:19am On Aug 27, 2019
After which you will end up ur miserable life in jail.
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by tayolak(m): 8:20am On Aug 27, 2019
and what if you cheat
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by kizyalex10(m): 8:25am On Aug 27, 2019
slowpoke and public toilet talking abt cheat.that is if anybody will make her his chick if nt conji curer.so you can be jealous of ur man cheating nd yet u publicly display his products for the general public.you are nt even cheating on him with one person but multitude.
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by BlueAir: 8:53am On Aug 27, 2019
I really hope she keeps good her threat grin

Shebi u no get sense cheesy.law will teach u
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by faithfull18(f): 9:09am On Aug 27, 2019
Guest007:

why dey remove your comment
Probably because of my signature.
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by MyOleSolksjaer: 9:13am On Aug 27, 2019
Igbo girls and oloshoism are like bonnie and clyde.
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Emmasnoop(m): 9:16am On Aug 27, 2019
Nor be to get big breast and big yanch oh u need sense too.

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 27, 2019
attention seeking hoe

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Bukden16(m): 9:16am On Aug 27, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
So, as you are now, you think you deserve a God fearing man? grin

What an Irony! Very shameless lady.

God bless you.
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Hungarriman: 9:22am On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Hahaha. IKR! Every half-nekkid lump of lard is now a sex symbol.
Hahaha, "Lump of lard" Nostra u are not a nice person at all.

1 Like

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by PapaAdanna: 9:33am On Aug 27, 2019
Noise making ashawo on the prowl

Never believe anyone that says "if it were me"

Because they can't do jack if it happens to them

1 Like

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by XhosaNostra(f): 9:42am On Aug 27, 2019
Hungarriman:
Hahaha, "Lump of lard" Nostra u are not a nice person at all.

Ok, "curvy" tongue
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by OlaPhils(m): 9:48am On Aug 27, 2019
empty treat
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Hungarriman: 10:00am On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Ok, "curvy" tongue
so you are saying it is now "curvy lump of lard",

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by XhosaNostra(f): 10:03am On Aug 27, 2019
Hungarriman:
so you are saying it is now "curvy lump of lard",

No, some of these so-called "curvy" people are just old fashion fat people by any other name, as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Hungarriman: 10:28am On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

No, some of these so-called "curvy" people are just old fashion fat people by any other name, as far as I'm concerned.
In a land of political correctness and a time of high sensitivities, the destiny of a frank kingdom rest on the shoulders of a fine young Nubian maiden. Her name... XhosaNostra.
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by XhosaNostra(f): 10:37am On Aug 27, 2019
Hungarriman:
In a land of political correctness and a time of high sensitivities, the destiny of a frank kingdom rest on the shoulders of a fine young Nubian maiden. Her name... XhosaNostra.

Lol.
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by nisai: 10:41am On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

1 Like

Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Nobody: 10:54am On Aug 27, 2019
czarina:
Why are you hurt nau? It hasn't happened yet. cheesy
I don't like shallow girls.. She want to trend by force!! I dey vex angry
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:43am On Aug 27, 2019
What is this Harlot even saying
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Chuchu42(f): 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sorry
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Nobody: 2:11am On Aug 28, 2019
Famousbabe:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/video-oge-iloh-cheat-on-me-and-i-would.html?m=1

Zero intelligence!

No brain, Nada.

Only men of low self esteem would associate with a specie like this!
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by Nobody: 3:40am On Aug 28, 2019
Poverty girl
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by tohyorsih(f): 3:43am On Aug 28, 2019
superlanny:
cheat on you ke, na you go run, after i fucck your puna till you get k leg, you wil ja pa by yourself.

I cannot believe my eyes shocked shocked shocked
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by superlanny(m): 8:53am On Aug 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

I cannot believe my eyes shocked shocked shocked
Lol smiley
I dont like to cheat on women, i only gave an honest response, to if i was to date a girl like her, o ri nkan to so ni, dis one go use person weapon do suya, come use pepsi wash am, to avoid stories that touch, i will satisfy her well well.
She is nt my type tho(i dont date slay mama's).
I can be brutally honest if i want to. So dont be suprised, my friend smiley
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by tohyorsih(f): 10:12am On Aug 28, 2019
superlanny:

Lol smiley
I dont like to cheat on women, i only gave an honest response, to if i was to date a girl like her, o ri nkan to so ni, dis one go use person weapon do suya, come use pepsi wash am, to avoid stories that touch, i will satisfy her well well.
She is nt my type tho(i dont date slay mama's).
I can be brutally honest if i want to. So dont be suprised, my friend smiley

In other words, she's just an object to quench konji.
Thought you guys like slay mommas undecided
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by superlanny(m): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

In other words, she's just an object to quench konji.
Thought you guys like slay mommas undecided

well maybe some guys, but for me i prefer a well grounded woman, with good morals, manners, fun to be with, intelligent,attractive to me, preferably south western and christian. With all said rel and love is not abc or math. It can be more complex.
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by tohyorsih(f): 11:25am On Aug 28, 2019
superlanny:
well maybe some guys, but for me i prefer a well grounded woman, with good morals, manners, fun to be with, intelligent,attractive to me, preferably south western and christian. With all said rel and love is not abc or math. It can be more complex.

May your type of woman fall wink

How about a lady with a big ass and boobs
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by superlanny(m): 11:36am On Aug 28, 2019
tohyorsih:

May your type of woman fall wink

How about a lady with a big ass and boobs
if she has big ass and nice bobby, i dont mind, as long as she is not overweight. See toyosi o, which man in his correct senses will not like big bobby or booty, well not cossy's size tho smiley
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by blesskewe(f): 2:55pm On Sep 08, 2019
IDFWU:
big brother 5 aspirant grin

Hey
Re: Cheat On Me I Will Slice Your Dick Like Onions, Eat It With Pepsi- Sexy Oge (Pix by IDFWU(m): 3:33pm On Sep 08, 2019
blesskewe:

Hey
Sup howdy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Took A Lady On A Date Without Having Much Money. See What Happened Next / My Neighbour Is Showing Me Green Light Despite The Fact That She's Married / Ladies, You Get To Your Boyfriend's Room And Meet This What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.