Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,668 members, 7,809,521 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:50 AM

"We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy (35506 Views)

Yvonne Nelson Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Baby Daddy / Juliet Ibrahim Fuels Breakup Rumours As She Deletes All Photos Of Iceberg Slim / DJ Cuppy Reacts To Breakup Rumours With Anichebe In An Epic Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by ogbonti: 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Fighting ke, what's my business? All I want is Greencard to leave here forever. I no longer give a fvck about Nigeria

Great ambition, but ask yourself, who wants to remain in Nigeria? Probably nobody..... but can everyone who aspire to leave Nigeria eventually succeed in leaving? Heck no. Even those people whose parents reside in America for ages, I know a few who can’t make it here. Even when you get here, you will be have to contend with people born here to survive, you will be reminded daily but politely that “you don’t belong here even through jokes or casual comments” ..... Don’t bet on what you don’t have an idea about. I thought my leaving Nigeria will cure me of everything I despised about Nigeria, but when you get here, you will realize after a few years that you actually played a bad trick on yourself. There is nowhere like home. The only place on earth where you can be you and realize your fullest potentials is the land of your birth, even African Americans who were born in America and have a history of 400 years of slavery in America are gradually relocating to places like Ghana, Rwanda and even Guyana. many of them are buying properties in Ghana as we speak because they are realizing after hundreds of years that “no matter how long a log of wood remains in water, it can never become a crocodile” Boy, fight for your country of birth, it’s really all you’ve got!
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by ogbonti: 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
Onyi22:

O boy shut up, u dat is not watching BBN, what have u achieve so far? Allow people live their lives the way they want

Wise man, I don’t live in Naija and I care less about BBNAIJA. I know my advise pricked your conscience because you are the type that begs to buy fuel to power your generator to watch this program religiously which adds absolutely no value to your life. Many people are reading my post and trust me, many are adjusting their ways and asking themselves these pertinent question, where will I be in 53 years if BBNAIJA takes all my time today instead of discussing and partaking in things to improve the nation and their personal lives. Lazy youth, enjoy your BBNAIJA... I have already achieved, and still achieving but I know millions of Nigerians are not as fortunate as I am, hence I am appealing to the youths in Naija to take their future in their hands and don’t waste it, take care!
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by Sirmuel1(m): 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
ogbonti:

Great ambition, but ask yourself, who wants to remain in Nigeria? Probably nobody..... but can everyone who aspire to leave Nigeria eventually succeed in leaving? Heck no. Even those people whose parents reside in America for ages, I know a few who can’t make it here. Even when you get here, you will be have to contend with people born here to survive, you will be reminded daily but politely that “you don’t belong here even through jokes or casual comments” ..... Don’t bet on what you don’t have an idea about. I thought my leaving Nigeria will cure me of everything I despised about Nigeria, but when you get here, you will realize after a few years that you actually played a bad trick on yourself. There is nowhere like home. The only place on earth where you can be you and realize your fullest potentials is the land of your birth, even African Americans who were born in America and have a history of 400 years of slavery in America are gradually relocating to places like Ghana, Rwanda and even Guyana. many of them are buying properties in Ghana as we speak because they are realizing after hundreds of years that “no matter how long a log of wood remains in water, it can never become a crocodile” Boy, fight for your country of birth, it’s really all you’ve got!

I wish I could trade places with you. Nigeria is a mess, I just need to leave. No matter how much it cost me to get as Green card, I am ready to pay.
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by ogbonti: 10:02pm On Aug 27, 2019
sylve11:

all politicians dey hustle for themselves and not th masses. if you like die for soware, when him become president, him nor go remember you. cool

Sowore is not a messiah but he is an embodiment or representative of the frustration we feel as a people. I am not his fan, read the history of my comments about him, but since he decided to ignite the flame of the revolution so everyone will have an opportunity to partake in shaping the destiny of the nation, what did you do to support him? America had a revolution, Mexico had one, France had her own, a revolution must have its leaders, it doesn’t mean they are the ones to enjoy the benefit alone. If a revolution happens to ensure light is constant and food is abundant in the country, will SOWORE alone eat all the food produced in Nigeria? Or will Sowore use all the light generated due to the success of the revolution? Your ,ind is so polluted and all u think about is money, sharing money, who gets what... but you forget there are certain general benefits that comes with a revolution which cannot be stolen or hoarded. Such as constant electricity, world class hospitals, good roads, security of lives and property, factories to work that pay living wages, CAN THESE BE STOLEN BY SOWORE after the revolution?
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by ogbonti: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
sylve11:

all politicians dey hustle for themselves and not th masses. if you like die for soware, when him become president, him nor go remember you. cool

Sowore is not a messiah but he is an embodiment or representative of the frustration we feel as a people. I am not his fan, read the history of my comments about him, but since he decided to ignite the flame of the revolution so everyone will have an opportunity to partake in shaping the destiny of the nation, what did you do to support him? America had a revolution, Mexico had one, France had her own, a revolution must have its leaders, it doesn’t mean they are the ones to enjoy the benefit alone. If a revolution happens to ensure light is constant and food is abundant in the country, will SOWORE alone eat all the food produced in Nigeria? Or will Sowore use all the light generated due to the success of the revolution? Your mind is so polluted and all u think about is money, sharing money, who gets what... but you forget there are certain general benefits that comes with a revolution which cannot be stolen or hoarded. Such as constant electricity, world class hospitals, good roads, security of lives and property, factories to work that pay living wages, CAN THESE BE STOLEN BY SOWORE after the revolution?
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by Onyi22(f): 3:33am On Aug 28, 2019
ogbonti:

Wise man, I don’t live in Naija and I care less about BBNAIJA. I know my advise pricked your conscience because you are the type that begs to buy fuel to power your generator to watch this program religiously which adds absolutely no value to your life. Many people are reading my post and trust me, many are adjusting their ways and asking themselves these pertinent question, where will I be in 53 years if BBNAIJA takes all my time today instead of discussing and partaking in things to improve the nation and their personal lives. Lazy youth, enjoy your BBNAIJA... I have already achieved, and still achieving but I know millions of Nigerians are not as fortunate as I am, hence I am appealing to the youths in Naija to take their future in their hands and don’t waste it, take care!
Still shut up n allow people to live their lives
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by Alwaysking: 5:25am On Aug 28, 2019
Laurene:
how does it concern me? Relationship na achievement? It's pile of load.
If you say so..
Re: "We're Fine" - Stefflon Don Debunks Breakup Rumours With Burna Boy by ogbonti: 6:05am On Aug 28, 2019
Onyi22:

Still shut up n allow people to live their lives

i know your type - npower nairaland influencer, you are a Buhari as s licker who gets payed to help your dullard boss to sow confusion among Nigerians. you will ultimately be consumed by the revolution. You son of the devil grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fuji Artiste, Olumide Awise Is Dead / Tiwa Savage's 37th Birthday Outfit (Photos) / DJ Cuppy, Her Sister Temi Otedola And Mr Eazi, During Super Eagles Match

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.