Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,113 members, 7,953,408 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola (16698 Views)

Fear Of Aregbesola's Possible Decamping To PDP Grips Oyetola's Camp / Osun APC feud: NANS seeks recall of Gbajabiamila, sack of Aregbesola / Nigerian Prisoners Who Escaped From Jail Dehumanized By Ghanaian Authorities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by armadeo(m): 8:00am On Aug 27, 2019
jessetom:
Just had a facebook post three years old about a teenager who went missing.

I felt so sorry for the poor girl that I took my computer down to the cellar to show her she hadn't been forgotten about.

#other

You're sick....

Psycho. This will make a nice psychological thriller

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by Zombiekiller010: 8:01am On Aug 27, 2019
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by TSRC: 8:01am On Aug 27, 2019
Tobinrobin:
They should Feed well but nothing about how he’s going to achieve that. These people just talk without using their brain
Talk is free especially from that part of Nigeria.

Who can forget our minister of darkness-the rocket scientist himself.

They talk a lot but cannot produce commensurate result.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by juman(m): 8:05am On Aug 27, 2019
Another noise making by apc government.

Liars.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by aremz(m): 8:06am On Aug 27, 2019
Seems you’ve been there and you’ve experienced it
How long was your jail term?
helinues:
With beans with no pepper
Soup with no maggi
Or oceanic beans

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by helinues: 8:08am On Aug 27, 2019
aremz:
Seems
you’ve been there and you’ve experienced it
How long was your jail term?

Seems like we served together.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by juman(m): 8:08am On Aug 27, 2019
What about people in prison for many years because they have court cases.
Aregbe should fear God, those awaiting trial people should be either freed (those with small small cases) or taking to court promptly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by madenigga(m): 8:09am On Aug 27, 2019
why would they feed criminals when free citizens never chop angry. to me 1 meal a day is okay for any criminal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by Goahead(m): 8:12am On Aug 27, 2019
See this clown that left the people of Osun to be ravaged by hunger during his disastrous tenure as the governor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by crackhouse(m): 8:13am On Aug 27, 2019
It's a normal thing to say when u are a new kid in the block. Others kids before him said the same.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by Nobody: 8:14am On Aug 27, 2019
Maybe it's better to be in prison now than enjoy this next level on the streets. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by desmond2pk: 8:14am On Aug 27, 2019
Mouth mouth. Bola Ige way and fashola way. At the end of the day nothing will be achieved

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by ajericho(m): 8:20am On Aug 27, 2019
obembet:

Go to osun state and ask their students about opon IMO that was shared when aregbe dey government.
i was a student then, what about it?
undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by chiefolododo(m): 8:24am On Aug 27, 2019
daddytime:
And what's going to happen to the prisoners outside?

E be like say una want make everybody come inside to feed well.

Una eye go clear soon.
you don't know Aregbesola ,he wants enough allocated money for inmates but I tell you, he will direct it to his own pocket

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by yesloaded: 8:24am On Aug 27, 2019
Goahead:
See this clown that left the people of Osun to be ravaged by hunger during his disastrous tenure as the governor.
grin

The same way he fed Osun state workers & Winners chapel have to come to their aid grin

Ile laa ti k'eso r'ode

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by friendlyadvice: 8:26am On Aug 27, 2019
grin grin grin taken cared of

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by mapet: 8:29am On Aug 27, 2019
obembet:

Go to osun state and ask their students about opon IMO that was shared when aregbe dey government.

....and what about Opon Imo? was there any controversy about it? Pls avail us any report that alleged corruption on Opon Imo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by jaxxy(m): 8:30am On Aug 27, 2019
Prison is ment to be reformative and even hard Labour depending on the level of the crime. It’s not a holiday guest house to reward criminals bt shud have standards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by airbrush: 8:30am On Aug 27, 2019
Simplyleo:
I don't know why I don't pity prison inmates. Some of them committed offences that will shock devil himself.

Imagine me sympathising with that animal that mercilessly beat his 6 yr old daughter to death because of N350 for God's sake. undecided

the man don dey see prisoners 11k daily food budget .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 27, 2019
Ogbeni rauf Aregbe, this is our time o!
All the department and agencies under you is headed by aboki... Abeg, use your constitutional power to bring the SW on board ...

All the juicy place and position under your ministry is occupied by aboki , abeg try and bring your people on board.

Aboki has large quota in recruitment than other tribe ...Aregbe pls help your people In SW....

I trust my Igbo brother, if nah Igbo be the minister, the tide will automatically change within few months of assumption.but Yoruba will be minding laws and guiding rule...

A book has been opened to you Aregbe, whatsoever you do for your people in your tenure, posterity Will judge.
We are working while aboki are making money...

Rauf Aregbe, pls

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by FKMagazine(m): 8:34am On Aug 27, 2019
ijustdey:

https://dailynigerian.com/from-now-on-nigerian-prisoners-must-be-well-fed-taken-care-of-aregbesola/

from the head of a state to an head of prisoners, congrats Ogbeni Rauf Aregbesola

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by Glorylynn: 8:39am On Aug 27, 2019
Lol yeye,person wey no fit pay staff salary people wey Dey work morning till evening Monday to Friday na hin go con dey give prisoners wey no dey work free sophisticated food,rubbish!! Believe this man at your own detriment

ijustdey:

https://dailynigerian.com/from-now-on-nigerian-prisoners-must-be-well-fed-taken-care-of-aregbesola/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by Whatsittoyah: 8:42am On Aug 27, 2019
He should go and tell it to warders.
Even if government provide enough for the prisoners those wicked warders will take all of them and serve the inmates with
One nonsense watery eba soup and eba.
eba soup is when you pour too much water in garri and then add pepper, salt, onions.... And so on

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by Respect55(m): 8:57am On Aug 27, 2019
E be like say na to enter cell now go sure pass o. We wey dey outside don see red

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by hush15: 9:02am On Aug 27, 2019
kehinde1588:
One thing I love about this man is that, he was never accused of corruption even by his enemies so I am well confident that he will deliver and restructure the prison system and other agencies under his ministry.

Tinubus products are of high quality. Very pro-active and brilliant.

In a modern society, the purpose of prison is to change the inmates to a better person and also integrate them into the society after the completion of the jail term but unfortunately, the purpose is being defeated with much corruption in the system.

he has never been accused now because na im bois dey take over. if he feared nothing, he should have kust allowed Adeleke who won do his thing now....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by faithfull18(f): 9:17am On Aug 27, 2019
ikombe:
Best time to be in the prison grin
You thinking of going there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by koresh: 9:31am On Aug 27, 2019
I think he need to visit OBA PRISON in ABK and see how inmate are been killed..No good food no medical nothing is working in that prison other than the officer to collect your money and food brought by your family.You can ask Senator Amosun for details or better still Google it and see slavery in our prison especially OBA PRISON. The CSP will never allow even Pastor Adeboye to come in with his phone because they know the evil they are commuting must not get out of the prison.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by ikombe: 9:43am On Aug 27, 2019
faithfull18:

You thinking of going there
if you would join me .. I don't mind grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by bukfats(m): 9:56am On Aug 27, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by MissRaine69(f): 10:22am On Aug 27, 2019
No that’s not how prisons work. By all means make the sanitary but it’s prison not home it should be a deterrent so that when you leave you never want to return. A prisoners life should not be better than someone who is working hard on the outside.
If I had my way all life sentences should be death penalties why cost the tax payer money keeping a prisoner alive when they will never be released?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by Airoflaw(m): 10:39am On Aug 27, 2019
helinues:

Dont say that.. Almost half of the people in the prisons are innocents..
nigeria prison..cause of all the corrupt police dat doesn't do investigation, when you don't have money dey rogue you to what u no know
Re: From Now On, Nigerian Prisoners Must Be Well Fed, Taken Cared Of – Aregbesola by maasoap(m): 10:42am On Aug 27, 2019
straighttalk:
Lip Service Galore ....

Another Story

With Aregbe saying this, it might not be lip service as usual

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Orders Closure Of Polytechnics For General Elections / Buhari Apologises To Nigerians Hurt By Regime’s Policies / EFCC Begins Phase Two Of $2.1b Arms Deal Probe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.