Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,834 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:12 PM

Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) (9038 Views)

Reno Omokri: "Men, Big Bosoms And Backsides Shouldn't Be Your Target" / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video / Nigerian Lady Shuts Down The Internet With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by Mylover259(m): 7:24am On Aug 27, 2019
Popular influencer and model, Monalisa Stephen tried breaking the internet with photos of her humongous bosoms.

[url=toris.club/2019/08/27/nigerian-lady-sets-the-internet-on-fire-with-her-humongous-bosoms-photos/]NIGERIA LADY SET THE INTERNET ON FIRE WITH HER HUMONGOUS BOSOMS (VIDEO)[/url]

Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by Tocynone(m): 7:33am On Aug 27, 2019
Fire ko, Davido ni

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by Amazingman(m): 8:07am On Aug 27, 2019
See sickness, let her get to 30, she will spend all the time in hospital

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by donbachi(m): 8:13am On Aug 27, 2019
Which internet?...e cool like fridge.

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by czarina(f): 10:47am On Aug 27, 2019
Cc: Omokoginimi

Your spec wink

Don't mention
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by vicben27(m): 11:09am On Aug 27, 2019
l feel like throwing up. not interested team slim

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by pointblank247(m): 11:32am On Aug 27, 2019
Almost my type
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by telkevog(m): 3:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
Chei, this lady is suffering but some of us don't know, and she won't talk. She looks suffocating, she finds it difficult to breathe. All for slaying.
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by Jjuuddee(m): 3:52pm On Aug 27, 2019
Too much of everything is bad.make her breast nor go suffocate her one day o grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by Nobody: 3:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
EditLord:
How does she sleep at night

Meanwhile, if you lost your online Print-out slip for Nigerian Customs Service, Prisons Service, Fire Service, etc.
or if you need Primary School certificate, Age declaration, State of Origin, Medical certificate, or Medical Report for relocating Corps Members...

Check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5381290/lost-online-job-applications-print-out

She doesn't have any problem with that. she removes them and uses them as pillows.
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
okay. The internet isnt on fire. Stop lying.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by DaddyMorenike: 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
Wow I have never seen this type of fire! I am typing this from the ashes of my burnt phone.
O. P you think you wee make heaven

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2019
undecided
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by chigoziri2403(m): 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nonsense
The only thing that helps this thing is the push up bra, remove the bra and watch it fall flat

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by Nobody: 8:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
Op Looks like it's only your internet on fire cause mine is working perfectly fine.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
czarina:
Cc: Omokoginimi

Your spec wink

Don't mention

cheesy cheesy cheesy Nah nah nah this one pass my power. I don’t wanna die young

40 don do me
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by czarina(f): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
omokoginimi:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Nah nah nah this one pass my power. I don’t wanna die young

40 don do me
Ha! You mein, I wasted my time? angry

See as she sabi breast sizes. Walahi, I had to google am to confirm the size. Well-done ma.
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
czarina:
Ha! You mein, I wasted my time? angry

See as she sabi breast sizes. Walahi, I had to google am to confirm the size. Well-done ma.
No vex. You’ve tried your best and I appreciate, but I don’t want to kill myself by myself. Hehehe

And yes, I do know sizes... I sell bras’ cheesy cheesy cheesy
I know you didn’t google to know
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by Ezekiel57: 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
Ok �… ..

Let me show how you can get more than 10 leads by using telegram.
U will be earning daily Income also

U can also have a group / channel of more than 10k members or subscribers with free bot helping to monitoring against spammer

All for free.

For more information ℹ️ telegram/whatsapp me on +2348100801157
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by czarina(f): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
omokoginimi:
No vex. You’ve tried your best and I appreciate, but I don’t want to kill myself by myself. Hehehe

And yes, I do know sizes... I sell bras’ cheesy cheesy cheesy
I know you didn’t google to know
If you say so, I be wan give you her BB pin, no need, I don delete am since you no want.

Yeah right, you fling sell bras.

True, I googled it. I've never paid attention to bra sizes, I just know there are big ones, large/ xtra large ones, medium and small.
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
czarina:
If you say so, I be wan give you her BB pin, no need, I don delete am since you no want.

Yeah right, you fling sell bras.

True, I googled it. I've never paid attention to bra sizes, I just know there are big ones, large/ xtra large ones, medium and small.
Ha! I will get back to you when my doctor tell me to have more milk cheesy

I’m serious, I sell bras. Quality ones. E no dey break and e no dey itch. Quality quality

You don’t pay attention to sizes, how do you buy yours?or who buy for you? shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by czarina(f): 10:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
omokoginimi:
Ha! I will get back to you when my doctor tell me to have more milk cheesy

I’m serious, I sell bras. Quality ones. E no dey break and e no dey itch. Quality quality

You don’t pay attention to sizes, how do you buy yours?or who buy for you? shocked
Issorait.

E be like you truly dey sell bra grin grin

I just see one and I know we have a future together, it's my property nau, so I go know wetin go size am.
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
czarina:
Issorait.

E be like you truly dey sell bra grin grin

I just see one and I know we have a future together, it's my property nau, so I go know wetin go size am.

I do o. Send descriptions of your type so I can send some grin grin

And hmmm your own way of knowing your size/type tho. You must be doing a lot of ‘testing’ before you buy
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by czarina(f): 11:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
omokoginimi:
I do o. Send descriptions of your type so I can send some grin grin

And hmmm your own way of knowing your size/type tho. You must be doing a lot of ‘testing’ before you buy
Ok, since there's no way to send you descriptions, I'll give you a visual here:

E no too big, e no too small. If person hand no too small, e go contain one comfortably. If the hand too big, e go pass halfway but no go fill am.

Yeah, the sales people just look at chests and bring out a selection and just seeing it, you go know.

Gaskiya, I don dey madt fa. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 27, 2019
czarina:
Ok, since there's no way to send you descriptions, I'll give you a visual here:

E no too big, e no too small. If person hand no too small, e go contain one comfortably. If the hand too big, e go pass halfway but no go fill am.

Yeah, the sales people just look at chests and bring out a selection and just seeing it, you go know.

Gaskiya, I don dey madt fa. cheesy cheesy cheesy
I’d be lying if I told you I understood this description. Trust me, I’ve been in this business for years. But I still will not be able to figure your type/size lol

You’re right, at the sight of it, the seller should be able to figure your type/size. And no, you never begin mad.

You don dey dig some Hausa slangs cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by czarina(f): 11:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
omokoginimi:
I’d be lying if I told you I understood this description. Trust me, I’ve been in this business for years. But I still will not be able to figure your type/size lol

You’re right, at the sight of it, the seller should be able to figure your type/size. And no, you never begin mad.

You don dey dig some Hausa slangs cheesy cheesy
Just lukatew: "I've been in the business for long"

You've clearly been in "the business" for long! ; cheesy cheesy

I've always known those slangs though. They're everywhere here. I use Google Translate for the most part.
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
czarina:
Just lukatew: "I've been in the business for long"

You've clearly been in "the business" for long! ; cheesy cheesy

I've always known those slangs though. They're everywhere here. I use Google Translate for the most part.
I have been. But I do not know print descriptions. I see physically, I give you right size.

Hausa is quite easy for real. You’ve been there long enough. Maybe you live around Southerners
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by czarina(f): 1:10am On Aug 28, 2019
omokoginimi:
I have been. But I do not know print descriptions. I see physically, I give you right size.

Hausa is quite easy for real. You’ve been there long enough. Maybe you live around Southerners
Issorait, I dey cum, you go soon see am physically

Yeah, Southern area kinda, (still J-North sha). How long is a long time BTW?
Re: Nigerian Lady Sets The Internet On Fire With Her Humongous Bosoms (photos) by Nobody: 6:33am On Aug 28, 2019
czarina:
Issorait, I dey cum, you go soon see am physically

Yeah, Southern area kinda, (still J-North sha). How long is a long time BTW?

2 years is long enough. That’s if you show interest tho

(1) (Reply)

This Guy Deserves An Award(photo) / If You Know This Guy, Just Forget About Heaven (photos) / Funny Facebook Posts And Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.