Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,885 members, 7,956,340 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:15 AM

The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (40591 Views)

What Is The Difference Between Bible Doctrine And Church Doctrine? / How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine / Daddy Freeze: Prosperity Doctrine Is Fraudulent & Satanic From The Pits Of Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Emusan(m): 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
solite3:
Emussan good job dont be deterred God bless you

My brother I know them and their Antichrist standard...

They don't have any other mission than denying Christ deity.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2019
malvisguy212:

@1) Can we really understand the trinity ? We can't , how can a finite being understand an infinite God ?

@2)
Our responsibility is to believe what God has said about Himself.

@3)
The old testament prove the fact that there is ONLY ONE GOD. Isreal is surrounded with many nation that worship different gods. God people needed to know that there is only ONE GOD:

Deut. 6:4
"Hear, O Israel, the LORD our God is ONE LORD"

This verse give two details about God. 1. The nature of God (God's ONENESS) and 2. Jehovah is the only God. The old testament emphasizing of the UNITY of God, is not silent with respect to the PLURALITY of God's Nature. The old testament lay the groundwork for the new testament revelation.

The hebrew word for God is Elohim, plural in
form."In the beginning God CREATED" (Genesis
1:1). God is the omnipotent CREATOR! The
name for "God" found in Genesis 1:1 is the
Hebrew word "ELOHIM" the ending of this word
(..IM) is a plural ending,(more than one) just like
our english language "S" is the ending word for
plural. For example:

1. CHERUBIM (Exodus 25:18-20)
2. SERAPHIM (Isaiah 6:2,6)
3. TERAPHIM(judges 17:5)

The words end with IM , they are plural in form.
In Genesis 1:1 the verb "CREATED" is a
SINGULAR verb, and it means "HE (singular)
CREATED." Two answers may be given to the
question, "Who created the heavens and the
earth?".

1. HE DID (singular) because the verb means
"HE CREATED." The verb does not mean
"THEY CREATED."
2. GOD DID (plural) because the word
ELOHIM is a plural word!

So, there is a sense in which God the Creator is
singular. There is only ONE God and He is the
Creator. There is no other God. It is also true
that there is a sense in which He is plural. This
brings us to our next point:

PLURAL UNITY OF GOD.
Deuteronomy 6:4 says: "Hear, O Israel: The
LORD [singular] our God [ELOHIM-plural] is ONE
Lord."

God is Love, if God is two, our Love will be
DIVIDED and one will not Get our full devotion.
So YES, God is ONE and He deserve our Full
attention.

@4 ) Hebrew word"ONE"found in Deuteronomy 6:4
is a word that can be used to describe a
plural (composite) UNITY (a unity made up of
more than one component). For Example in
Genesis 11:5 "Behold, the PEOPLE IS ONE." The
people (plural) at Babel were united together as
ONE. It was a UNITY, but it was made up of
many people (a plural unity).

@4)ii.
Another example is in Genesis 2:24 where the
same word "one" is found: "Therefore shall a
man leave his father and his mother and shall
cleave unto his wife and they shall be one flesh."
Here we have a plural unity. It is a ONENESS
made up of two persons" a husband and a wife"
They (plural) shall be one (singular) flesh. The
two are one.

Just as Genesis 11:5 speaks of a plural unity
(many people being ONE), and just as Genesis
2:24 speaks of a plural unity (two people being
ONE),

@5)
In Isaiah 6:8 , we have a threefold
declaration of God's holiness: "And one cried
unto another, and said, HOLY, HOLY, HOLY is
the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of His
glory" (Isaiah 6:3). we learn elsewhere in
Scripture, namely that 1) God the Father is Holy
(John 17:11); 2) God the Son is Holy (Heb. 7:26
and compare Luke 1:35); 3) God the Holy Spirit
is Holy (as His very Name declares)

1... 1Cor14:33 YHWH is not a God of confusion. The one true God will not confuse His servants.

2)
John5:43,Jesus came to earth in his Father's name to reveal his Father and God.
What did God reveal to man? Matt 3:16,17. Matt16:13-17. Revelation 1:1,5,6. 3:2,5.

@3)
Man is Elohim (Gods on earth) . Angels are Elohim,(Gods in heaven) 1Cor 8:5. Jesus says he's a God John 10:34-36.
Elohim is a plural descriptive of majesty,grandeur .not plurality of persons. (For instance, a Yoruba man will tell you "my Fathers is not at home" ,even though he's referring to one Father,not multiple fathers)
God too is Elohim. Psalms 82:1,6. 1Cor8:4. Elohim is a title for man, angels and the Almighty God (El-shaddai.)
Who is the One true Elohim? Only YHWH,Deu6:4. 1Cor8:6. Ex6:3. Psalms 83:18.
John 17:3,Jesus says it's YHWH, his God. Rev3:12.

@4)
This is the foundation of Trinity Scam-3 persons in one being.
Gen11:5,many people being one.
The question is :
Are they one entity/one being?
Husband and wife is one (flesh).Matt 19:5,6.
Are they one entity?
You know that the Jesus is DISTINCT from his Father and God, YHWH. Two separate spirit beings. 1Cor15:24-27. John 17:18.
But Trinitarians LIE they are one being /one entity /one spirit /One God.
Why

@5
Isaiah 6:8 doesn't convey anything co-relating to your claims. Very desperate attempt to prove a false claim.
Did YHWH not say you must be holy because HE is Holy 1Peter 1:16, Why you no connect am join your claim?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 9:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
Emusan:

Pharisees Emusan and Solite3 consoling themselves with falsehood. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Aug 28, 2019
Emusan:

it is quite unfortunate for them
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 9:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
johnw47:

your dad begat you, you and your dad are of the human spirit

Father God begat the Word, the Word and his Father are of the God Spirit, God is a Spirit

not two spirits - not two gods as false jw's believe
Brain scrubbed Pharisee,your father begat you therefore you and your father is one human being.

Johnw lying Pharisee who says Jesus is not the same God the Father but him Pharisee brain shut down.
"God is a Spirit" , is a single spiritual being.
Dubious Pharisee had to type "not two gods " whereas he can NEVER prove where JWs called YHWH "two gods"
Mumu Pharisee.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
johnw47:

Christ is not the same God of Himself, oh most confused one

hint, two persons, one God, as in john 1:1 and many other scriptures showing Jesus to be God

Confused Pharisee confusing others grin
John 1:1, the Word was face to face with "Ton theon (the God )",The Word and the God are two spirit beings facing each other.
Confused Pharisee come and twist Rev 3:12 grin

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by malvisguy212: 10:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
Janosky:

1... 1Cor14:33 YHWH is not a God of confusion. The one true God will not confuse His servants.

2)
John5:43,Jesus came to earth in his Father's name to reveal his Father and God.
What did God reveal to man? Matt 3:16,17. Matt16:13-17. Revelation 1:1,5,6. 3:2,5.

@3)
Man is Elohim (Gods on earth) . Angels are Elohim,(Gods in heaven) 1Cor 8:5. Jesus says he's a God John 10:34-36.
Elohim is a plural descriptive of majesty,grandeur .not plurality of persons. (For instance, a Yoruba man will tell you "my Fathers is not at home" ,even though he's referring to one Father,not multiple fathers)
God too is Elohim. Psalms 82:1,6. 1Cor8:4. Elohim is a title for man, angels and the Almighty God (El-shaddai.)
Who is the One true Elohim? Only YHWH,Deu6:4. 1Cor8:6. Ex6:3. Psalms 83:18.
John 17:3,Jesus says it's YHWH, his God. Rev3:12.

@4)
This is the foundation of Trinity Scam-3 persons in one being.
Gen11:5,many people being one.
The question is :
Are they one entity/one being?
Husband and wife is one (flesh).Matt 19:5,6.
Are they one entity?
You know that the Jesus is DISTINCT from his Father and God, YHWH. Two separate spirit beings. 1Cor15:24-27. John 17:18.
But Trinitarians LIE they are one being /one entity /one spirit /One God.
Why

@5
Isaiah 6:8 doesn't convey anything co-relating to your claims. Very desperate attempt to prove a false claim.
Did YHWH not say you must be holy because HE is Holy 1Peter 1:16, Why you no connect am join your claim?
you are simply a comedian. you will do well in the entertainment industry

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 11:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
blueAgent:

True.
My take is that God is one, who exist eternally and at a certain time he brought forth his son Jesus into existence this was before the World and every other thing including the Angels and Satan were made .
proverbs 8:22

For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and
that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones,
or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were
created by him, and for him:
Colossians 1:16

my belief is similar except God(Father) didn't bring Jesus into existance 
but bought Him out of Himself, begat Him
God is a Spirit, the word is of that same ever existing Spirit

wisdom the Word always existed in God
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by akeensbussy(m): 11:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
n the King James Version Bible, 1 John 5:7 reads: For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 11:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
blueAgent:

True.
They are not two God's.
It is simply one God who has a Son called Jesus who by virtue of been the son of a God automatically is also a God but not in the same capacity and authority like his father.

Here is Jesus own words.

John 14:28
“Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come
again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I
said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I. ”

Jesus is not the Son of "a god" as you say, but is the Son of "the God"

you said they are not two god's, and then you say, a god is the son of a god

you sure are confused
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 11:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
akeensbussy:
n the King James Version Bible, 1 John 5:7 reads: For there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Ghost: and these three are one.

there is some argument whether that verse should be there
but it is true none the less smiley
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 11:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
akeensbussy:

Abegi komot That FRAUD @1John5:7 KJV from here.
Pls go & do research on how that FRAUD found it's way into the KJV.

2 Likes

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 11:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
johnw47:

there is some argument whether that verse should be there but it is true none the less smiley
@ Revelation 3:12,Jesus says it's a FRAUD.

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 12:15am On Aug 29, 2019
Janosky:

Brain scrubbed Pharisee,your father begat you therefore you and your father is one human being.

oooh know nothing and confused, false jw Janosky/OneJ

me and my father is of the human spirit, we are two persons, oooh so duh one

Janosky:
Johnw lying Pharisee who says Jesus is not the same God the Father but him Pharisee brain shut down.

oh so confused babbler, and forever habitual liar

me did not say Jesus is not the same God as Father, me said Jesus is not the same person as Father, that is the Son is not the Father, oh cannot stop lying pharisee Janosky/OneJ

Janosky:
"God is a Spirit" , is a single spiritual being.

yes indeed God is a Spirit, Father and the Word is that Spirit that is God, john 1:1 plus many other scriptures showing that Jesus is God
two persons, one God, not two gods as you polytheist false jw's believe

Janosky:
Dubious Pharisee had to type "not two gods " whereas he can NEVER prove where JWs called YHWH "two gods"
Mumu Pharisee.

ha ha, oh liar just like your father and god, the devil

false jw's have said even at these forums that father is almighty God and jesus is mighty god
two god's there oh polytheist false jw

and you false jw's claim that john 1:1 says "and the word was a god"
which means Father God was with "a god", oh so duh polytheist Janosky/OneJ
etc.etc.etc. oh cannot stop lying son of your daddy:

Joh 8:44  Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 12:20am On Aug 29, 2019
Janosky:

@ Revelation 3:12,Jesus says it's a FRAUD.

blinded, lying pharisee™ false jw Janosky/OneJ 

i explained your confusion on rev 3:12 to you only yesterday, oh know nothing, blinded by your god the devil:

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 12:23am On Aug 29, 2019
Janosky:

Confused Pharisee confusing others grin
John 1:1, the Word was face to face with "Ton theon (the God )",

oh so duh duh duh, know nothing janosky/OneJ

the word was with "the God", meaning "the Father"

Janosky:
The Word and the God are two spirit beings facing each other.

the word and the Father are indeed two spirit persons
who are the one God

the Word was with God, two persons, and
the Word was God, one God

oh most duh one, laugh

Janosky:

Confused Pharisee come and twist Rev 3:12 grin

ha ha ha, once again, i showed you your confusion with rev 3:12 just yesterday
have you still not seen it oh blinded one, take a look at it: https://www.nairaland.com/5382917/trinity-doctrine-false-doctrine-it#81677521

2Co_4:4  In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

lying pharisee™, deceiver, false jw Janosky/oneJ, such a mumu brain smiley
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 12:49am On Aug 29, 2019
jano, you run away again smiley
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 1:54am On Aug 29, 2019
false jw's are false prophets, and not off YHVH

the false jw org. claims to be Jehovah's prophet, Watchtower 1972 Apr 1 pp.197-199 and more

and false jw has made many false prophecies and then changed false prophecies, Watch Tower 1912 Dec 1 pp. 377-8 etc. etc. etc.
of which all failed of course

when a prophesy doesn't come to pass, it is not off YHWH, and those false prophets are not of YHWH, Deuteronomy 18:20-22
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 2:02am On Aug 29, 2019
false jw's

satan who is "a god"(the god of this world) and is "a angel"
really likes you false jw's calling the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ "a god" and "a angel" like he satan is

it must makes him(satan) feel equal to Christ, and it is the lie that he has put into your hearts

and into your perverted nwt, i must add
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by johnw47: 4:12am On Aug 29, 2019
God's word says
Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

^^^ it's very clear, nothing was made that the Word-Jesus Christ didn't make 

God's word says
Col 1:16  For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him: 
Col 1:17  And he is before all things, and by him all things consist. 

the perverted nwt says
16 because by means of him all other things were created in the heavens and on the earth, the things visible and the things invisible,+ whether they are thrones or lordships or governments or authorities. All other things have been created through him+ and for him. 17 Also, he is before all other things,+ and by means of him all other things were made to exist,

^^^ falsee jw's add "other" to that verse in their perverted nwt to support their satanic doctrine that the Word was created

Joh 1:1  In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 
Joh 1:2  The same was in the beginning with God. 
Joh 1:3  All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

^^^ john tells that the word is God, john also tells that all things were made by the word
Genesis tells: God made the heaven and the earth, showing again that the Word is God:

Gen 1:1  In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. 

Joh 20:28  And Thomas answered and said unto him, My Lord and my God.

Mat 1:23  Behold, a virgin shall be with child, and shall bring forth a son, and they shall call his name Emmanuel, which being interpreted is, God with us.

Heb 1:8  But unto the Son he saith, Thy throne, O God, is for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness is the sceptre of thy kingdom.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 5:08am On Aug 29, 2019
solite3:
it is quite unfortunate for them

Na wah o! cheesy

So it's QUITE UNFORTUNATE for a whole global family of people from different nationalities, coming together to form ONE BODY {John 17:20-23} as in one happy global family of peace loving worshippers! Isaiah 2:1-4, Micah 4:2-4

Surely Paul's letter to the Christian congregation in Rome can't be overemphasized! Romans 10:2-4

How come right thinking humans could be addressing one another as BROTHER when you don't even know how to WORK {James 2:18-20} what is good towards your so called brother? embarassed

Tomorrow now,if politicians from the race of Emusan is having a disagreement with that of solite3, then both of you will carry your real but unidentified Gods who are dictating how you should treat other people (FLAGS) and weapons to hunt each other or become fiercely opposed to each other out of racism! John 13:34-35
Whereas behold! A global family of peace loving worshippers claiming followers of the PRINCE of PEACE is here! Isaiah 9:6
But you keep opposing them based on your head knowledge of conflicting teachings and contradicting theories, that can't unite you with your so called fellow believers in the same line of thought! Romans 15:5-6, 1Corinthians 1:10, Ephesians 4:3, Philippians 2:2 embarassed

Well i'll continue to praise the true God for revealing his sacred secrets to his own people! And saying "Jehovah's Witnesses, thank you oooooooooooo!" smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 9:16am On Aug 29, 2019
johnw47:

clearly the Son is not the Father, they are two persons who are the one God, john 1:1
God is a Spirit, so the only begotten Son is of that same spirit that is God

many scriptures show that Jesus is God, that Jesus is YHWH
if you are not aware of them ask and i will post some

Father and the Word are not two gods as polytheist false jw's believe, almighty god the father and mighty god jesus

Jesus' God is His Father, and His Father also called Jesus God

Please I will need the scriptures where Jesus was said to be YHWH.

2 Likes

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 29, 2019
solite3:

You are right that Jesus is God by nature but not God the father that is what trinity teaches.
Trinity teaches that Jesus is God, the father is God and the holy spirit is God but not diferent Gods but one God.
The Trinity doctrine teaches They are equal in power. They are not.

3 Likes

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 9:20am On Aug 29, 2019
johnw47:

God(Father-Spirit) begat the Word-bought Him forth, so the Word is that same Eternal Spirit that is God(Father)
the word only had a beginning as a seperate person to God(Father)
God's Word-Wisdom always existed in God

From this logic it means you are as old as your dad since you were in his "bowels" before you were born, so to say.

2 Likes

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 29, 2019
HedwigesMaduro:

The Trinity doctrine teaches They are equal in power. They are not.
that means according to you they are different Gods right?
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Naijboy: 10:49am On Aug 29, 2019
JW and their evil doctrines are like 7 and 8. Keep on denying our lord Jesus of his deity. One day you will meet him face to face on the judgement seat but it will be too late for you.

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by donnie(m): 11:00am On Aug 29, 2019
These things are only known by revelation of the Word of YAHUAH.

The Father (YAHUAH) spoke the Word to a woman, Mary. The Word became flesh, the Son(YAHUSHA). -John 1:14

So THEY ARE ONE in the sense that you cannot separate the Father's Word from the Father. -John 10:30

The Holy Spirit is simply the one which proceeds from (comes out of) the Father. John 15:26

This confusion among believers stems primarily from attributing the wrong names to The Father and The Son. In Christianity, pagan titles are used instead of their true names as given to us by the Apostles and prophets.

In fact, Christianity made an occupation of changing names of people and places in the bible with such brazen wickedness that it is difficult not to conclude that there wasn't an agenda which they sought to pursue.

Everywhere in scripture where the Father's true name, YAHUAH will have been used, It was replaced by the pagan title "Lord".

And everywhere where The son's true name YAHUSHA could have been used, it was replaced by the name Jesus (which is closer to "Zeus" than anything else.)

YAHUSHA means "YAHUAH is salvation". So you see, the Father's name is inside the Son's.

SELAH.
Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 11:07am On Aug 29, 2019
HedwigesMaduro:

From this logic it means you are as old as your dad since you were in his "bowels" before you were born, so to say.

Johnw lying Pharisee and his falsehood are conjoined twins.
Him mumu tie wrapper.

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 11:11am On Aug 29, 2019
Naijboy:
JW and their evil doctrines are like 7 and 8. Keep on denying our lord Jesus of his deity. One day you will meet him face to face on the judgement seat but it will be too late for you.

Revelation 3:12 ,the truth of Jesus words dey make your brain pain you.
The words of Jesus Christ dey reset your mumu lies.

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 11:21am On Aug 29, 2019
johnw47:

false jw's

satan who is "a god"(the god of this world) and is "a angel"
really likes you false jw's calling the Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ "a god" and "a angel" like he satan is

it must makes him(satan) feel equal to Christ, and it is the lie that he has put into your hearts

and into your perverted nwt, i must add

Dull brain Johnw lying Pharisee.
Revelation 3:12 & John17:3 reset your mumu brainwashed lies.
Rev3:12 ,John17:3 Jesus the Son of his God and Father says your mumu is beyond redemption.
Go & cook up more lies to copy and paste.

1 Like

Re: The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. by Janosky: 12:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
malvisguy212:
you are simply a comedian. you will do well in the entertainment industry

Diversionary tactics and lame excuses.
No thanks.
Show PROOF to this Forum that Points @1) to @5) is not in your copy of the Bible.
The junk that pastorpreneurs spoonfed you can not help you.
That is why the Bible truth in Points @1) to @5) is comedy to you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (43) (Reply)

Anglican Church Shares Food Items Worth N30m In Onitsha Diocese- Pictures / Man Goes Mad After Prolonged Fasting And Praying (photo) / Primate Ayodele: "Buhari And Osinbajo Would Have Problem"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.