Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine (10586 Views)

Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrines And Fake Prophecies? / Confusion! Is God A Mystery Or Trinity Is False Doctrine?? / The Trinity Doctrine Is a False doctrine and it is Unbiblical. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Preciousgirl(f): 10:37am On Dec 25, 2020
According to JWs

God had a beautiful blueprint for His creation, but the devil thwarted these beautiful plans. To JWs, Satan took over God's authority on this Earth; to them Satan rules the earth.

They have this hilarious illustration:

God (A teacher) was teaching His pupils , and one pupil (Satan) told the teacher and the class that, the teacher was wrong; God then handed the lesson over to Satan to teach so that all will see Satan's ignorance grin

Well, let's see what the Bible says about God's plans for His creation, and who is responsible for the current state of affairs of this creation. Let us also see, who rules the Heavens and the Earth:

Romans 8:18-22
[18]For I consider that[b] the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.[/b]
[19]For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God.

[20]For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope;

[21]because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

[22]For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.

God Himself subjected the creation to futility; not Satan.

God rules the Heavens and the Earth (Mathew 28:18)

More verses follow:
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Janosky: 10:56am On Dec 25, 2020
Preciousgirl:
According to JWs

God had a beautiful blueprint for His creation, but the devil thwarted these beautiful plans. To JWs, Satan took over God's authority on this Earth; to them Satan rules the earth.

God (A teacher) was teaching His pupils , and one pupil (Satan) told the teacher and the class that, the teacher was wrong; God then handed the lesson over to Satan to teach so that all will see Satan's ignorance grin

Well, let's see what the Bible says about God's plans for His creation, and who is responsible for the current state of affairs of this creation. Let us also see, who rules the Heavens and the Earth:

[18]For I consider that[b] the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.[/b]
[19]For the earnest expectation of the creation eagerly waits for the revealing of the sons of God.

[20]For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of Him who subjected it in hope;

[21]because the creation itself also will be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

[22]For we know that the whole creation groans and labors with birth pangs together until now.

More verses follow:

John 12:31, NASB: "'Now judgment is upon this world; now the ruler of this world will be cast out."

John 12:30-31, NLT:
" Jesus told them, “The voice was for your benefit, not mine. 31The time for judging this world has come, when Satan, the ruler of this world, will be cast out."

This pikin come Nairaland to disgrace her Pastorpreneurs spoon-feeding her with GIBBERISH cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by haddeylium(m): 11:02am On Dec 25, 2020
Preciousgirl:
According to JWs

More verses follow:

You're obsessed with Jw.
You can't even hold a conversation with one. You drop threads and disappear.

NIV
1 John 5:19- We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.

who's that evil one ruling this world presently?

6 Likes

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:15am On Dec 25, 2020
The highlighted!
That's an easy one!
Her god is responsible for all the atrocities going on in the world today {John 14:30} it's the will of her god that's taking place everywhere today {Galatians 5:19-21} and she's proud to say her god is in control of the affairs! 1John 5:19 grin

haddeylium:

You're obsessed with Jw.
You can't even hold a conversation with one. You drop threads and disappear.

NIV
1 John 5:19- We know that we are children of God, and that the whole world is under the control of the evil one.

Who's that evil one ruling this world presently?

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Preciousgirl(f): 11:18am On Dec 25, 2020
Matthew 28:18

And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Zeion422(m): 11:20am On Dec 25, 2020
It's such a shame how people will just say things wen dey dont ve details knowledge on a particular subjuct........

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Preciousgirl(f): 11:20am On Dec 25, 2020
Romans 13:1-2

[1]Let every soul be subject to the governing authorities. For there is no authority except from God, and the authorities that exist are appointed by God.
[2]Therefore whoever resists the authority resists the ordinance of God, and those who resist will bring judgment on themselves.

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by DappaD: 11:22am On Dec 25, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted!
That's an easy one!
Her god is responsible for all the atrocities going on in the world today {John 14:30} it's the will of her god that's taking place everywhere today {Galatians 5:19-21} and she's proud to say her god is in control of the affairs! 1John 5:19 grin

From the illustration she related, you can tell she's really really obsessed because how else would she know about it if she didn't go and watch our video “Why does God allow suffering?” or a similar video/article on jw.org? undecided undecided

The young lady just doesn't want to admit that the truth is reaching deep into her heart. Hebrews 4:12 undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Preciousgirl(f): 11:23am On Dec 25, 2020
Ephesians 1:9,1

[9]having made known to us the mystery of His will, according to His good pleasure which He purposed in Himself,

[11]In Him also we have obtained an inheritance, being predestined according to the purpose of Him who works all things according to the counsel of His will,
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by budaatum: 11:25am On Dec 25, 2020
Preciousgirl:

The irony of a Christian on Christmas Day.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11811712_20200626195708136_jpeg_jpegce0240cfcce0355a4e2c93a483766801

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9824125_notable00271_jpeg61f2ee0c814256b79b2b75644e0cf8ff

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Preciousgirl(f): 11:29am On Dec 25, 2020
Daniel 2:20-22,28,47

[20]Daniel answered and said: “Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, For wisdom and might are His.

[21]And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise And knowledge to those who have understanding.

[22]He reveals deep and secret things; He knows what is in the darkness, And light dwells with Him.

[28]But there is a God in heaven who reveals secrets, and[b] He has made known to King Nebuchadnezzar what will be in the latter days. Your dream, and the visions[/b] of your head upon your bed, were these:
[47]The king answered Daniel, and said, “Truly your God is the God of gods, the Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, since you could reveal this secret.”
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MuttleyLaff: 11:32am On Dec 25, 2020
5Then the devil led Jesus up to a high place and quickly showed him all the nations on earth.
(i.e. Then the devil led Him up to a high place and showed Him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world)
6The devil said, “I will give all this power and glory to You.
It has been given to me, and I can give it to anyone I want to.

(i.e. “I will give You authority over all these kingdoms and all their glory, he said.
“For it has been relinquished to me, and I can give it to anyone I wish.)
7Just worship me, and You can have it all.”
(i.e. So if You worship me, it will all be Yours'')

- Luke 4:6

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Janosky: 11:34am On Dec 25, 2020
Preciousgirl:
Matthew 28:18

And Jesus came and spoke to them, saying, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.

This pikin and her Pastorpreneurs never reach the level to understand 1Corinthians15:24-27 , & Psalms 110:1.

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Preciousgirl(f): 11:38am On Dec 25, 2020
Daniel 4:17

‘This decision is by the decree of the watchers, And the sentence by the word of the holy ones, In order that the living may know That the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, Gives it to whomever He will, And sets over it the lowest of men.’

God rules in the Kingdom of Men
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Janosky: 11:38am On Dec 25, 2020
Preciousgirl:

[20]Daniel answered and said: “Blessed be the name of God forever and ever, For wisdom and might are His.

[21]And He changes the times and the seasons; He removes kings and raises up kings; He gives wisdom to the wise And knowledge to those who have understanding.

[22]He reveals deep and secret things; He knows what is in the darkness, And light dwells with Him.

[28]But there is a God in heaven who reveals secrets, and[b] He has made known to King Nebuchadnezzar what will be in the latter days. Your dream, and the visions[/b] of your head upon your bed, were these:
[47]The king answered Daniel, and said, “Truly your God is the God of gods, the Lord of kings, and a revealer of secrets, since you could reveal this secret.”

Sweetheart, Your Misquote of Scriptures will not help nor save you.
John 12:30-31, you have to agree with Jesus Christ or continue DECEIVING yourself.

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:42am On Dec 25, 2020
See confusion!

Nebuchadnezzar's comments makes more sense to you than the words of Jesus {John 14:30} Paul {2Corinthians 4:4} and John {1John 5:19} in your heart shey? cheesy

I thought you're claiming Christian not Babylonian? cheesy

Well our own Master Lord and King clearly says "My Kingdom (government) is NO PART OF THIS WORLD otherwise i won't be easily arrested and treated like this when my attendants are at work behind me"

Sorry young woman, your god has lost the battle that's why you're now fighting to sustain his rule, our Master Lord and King (Jesus Christ) is coming with his own government {Matthew 6:9} and by then RIGHTEOUSNESS will dwell globally! 2Peter 3:13

So repent, humble yourself and learn the truth! smiley

Preciousgirl:

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Janosky: 11:43am On Dec 25, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
5Then the devil led Jesus up to a high place and quickly showed him all the nations on earth.
(i.e. Then the devil led Him up to a high place and showed Him in an instant all the kingdoms of the world)

(i.e. “I will give You authority over all these kingdoms and all their glory, he said.

Bros Muttley, your babe and her Pastorpreneurs never reach the level to understand Luke chapter 4 verse six

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Preciousgirl(f): 11:43am On Dec 25, 2020
MuttleyLaff:

John 8:43-44

[43]Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
[44]You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.

The devil is always lying and deceiving. He did same to Eve in the garden.

‘This decision is by the decree of the watchers, And the sentence by the word of the holy ones, In order that the living may know That the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, Gives it to whomever He will, And sets over it the lowest of men.’
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by freshboi88: 11:45am On Dec 25, 2020
Janosky:

Sweetheart, Your Misquote of Scriptures will not help nor save you.
John 12:30-31, you have to agree with Jesus Christ or continue DECEIVING yourself.

But u do not agree with Jesus when he says he is the Alpha and Omega....do u?

4 Likes

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Janosky: 11:47am On Dec 25, 2020
Preciousgirl:

John 8:43-44

[43]Why do you not understand My speech? Because you are not able to listen to My word.
[44]You are of your father the devil, and the desires of your father you want to do. He was a murderer from the beginning[b], and does not stand in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaks a lie, he speaks from his own resources, for he is a liar and the father of it.[/b]

The devil is always lying and deceiving. He did same to Eve in the garden.

‘This decision is by the decree of the watchers, And the sentence by the word of the holy ones, In order that the living may know That the Most High rules in the kingdom of men, [/b]Gives it to whomever He will, And sets over it the lowest of men.’
Daniel 4:17 will fulfill when (God's kingdom come) Daniel 2:44 ,Matthew 6:10 & 1Corinthians15:24-27 & 2 Peter 3:13 is fulfilled, then Jesus Christ will rule as king in heaven and earth.

[b]This pikin, did John @ 1John5:19 and Jesus @John12:31 confirm that Luke 4:6 is true?

Continue DECEIVING yourself.

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Preciousgirl(f): 11:48am On Dec 25, 2020
freshboi88:

Satan is the God of the Jehovah Witnesses

They worship and fear him

Satan is their ruler
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 11:52am On Dec 25, 2020
I think there is freedom of speech expression and worship shey?
Let each person continue with what they know Ma! Revelations 22:11-12 cheesy

Preciousgirl:

Satan is their ruler

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Preciousgirl(f): 11:56am On Dec 25, 2020
Daniel 4:34-35
[34]And at the end of the time I, Nebuchadnezzar, lifted my eyes to heaven, and my understanding returned to me; and I blessed the Most High and praised and honored Him who lives forever: For His dominion is an everlasting dominion, And His kingdom is from generation to generation.
[35]All the inhabitants of the earth are reputed as nothing; He does according to His will in the army of heaven And among the inhabitants of the earth. No one can restrain His hand Or say to Him, “What have You done?”

Glory

2 Likes

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Preciousgirl(f): 12:01pm On Dec 25, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
The highlighted!
That's an easy one!

Lamentations 3:38
[38]Is it not from the mouth of the Most High That woe and well-being proceed?

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, the Lord, do all these things. ’

3 Likes

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Janosky: 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
freshboi88:

John 12:30-31, Freshboi is saying Jesus contradicts himself and at the same time call him a liar grin cheesy

Revelation 1:5-7, says he is a Son of his God.
The Jesus Christ of the Bible says he's NOT Alpha and Omega.
John 20:17 and Revelation 3:5,12&21 , do you believe Jesus Christ?
Does Alpha and Omega have a Father and his God in the spiritual realm?

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Preciousgirl(f): 12:05pm On Dec 25, 2020
James 4:7
[7]Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

The devil flees grin grin grin
Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Preciousgirl(f): 12:09pm On Dec 25, 2020
Janosky:

Revelation 1:5-7, says he is a Son of his God.
The Jesus Christ of the Bible says he's NOT Alpha and Omega.
John 20:17 and Revelation 3:5,12&21 , do you believe Jesus Christ?
Sweetheart ,Does Alpha and Omega have a Father and his God in the spiritual realm?

Lying jw just like your God Satan

Revelation 22:12-13,16
[12]“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.
[13]I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”

[16]“I, Jesus, have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, the Bright and Morning Star.”

Jesus says He is the Alpha and the Omega

Your lies are exposed again. grin

2 Likes

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Janosky: 12:11pm On Dec 25, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Satan is their ruler
3 pagan spirits worshipper mouthing FALSE claims.
Wherever you hear the words of Jesus Christ @John20:17 and John 12:30-31, you jakpa like Usain Bolt
cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by Janosky: 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Lying jw just like your God Satan
Revelation 22:12-13,16
[12]“And behold, I am coming quickly, and My reward is with Me, to give to every one according to his work.
[13]I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End, the First and the Last.”
[16][b[b]]“I, Jesus[/b], have sent My angel to testify to you these things in the churches[b]. I am the Root and the Offspring of David,[/b] the Bright and Morning Star.”

Jesus says He is the Alpha and the Omega

Your lies are exposed again. grin

LYING Dullard, Revelation 1:1,5-8. Chapter 3:5,12,21. The son of God is not Alpha and Omega.

The statement in chapter 22 verse 13 is NOT for Jesus Christ, no dey DECEIVE yourself.

LYING Dullard, Luke 1:30-33 angel Gabriel says God Almighty is NOT the offspring of David.
Revelation 3:21, Jesus Christ says angel Gabriel is truthful.
This girl is LYING Dullard spoonfed with GIBBERISH

grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by MaxInDHouse(m): 12:15pm On Dec 25, 2020
In that case there's no need blaming the devil for anything Ma after all your god is responsible for everything happening (including the ongoing argument now) so relax and enjoy the show nobody is for the devil, both the good and bad belongs to the same person (your god) cheesy

Preciousgirl:

Lamentations 3:38
[38]Is it not from the mouth of the Most High That woe and well-being proceed?

Isaiah 45:7
I form the light and create darkness, I make peace and create calamity; I, the Lord, do all these things. ’

2 Likes

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by haddeylium(m): 12:28pm On Dec 25, 2020
Preciousgirl:

Satan is their ruler

You have zeal but not with accurate knowledge.

People blame our president today because he's the ruler.
On the flip side, the Earth is filled with suffering?

Is your god responsible for it as the ruler?
Is your god the 'evil one' (ruler of this world) 1 John 5:19 mentioned?

If Yes is your answer, I agree with you.
Enjoy your day

4 Likes

Re: How The Bible Shoots Down Jehovah Witnesses False Doctrine by oluwaahmed: 12:30pm On Dec 25, 2020
Preciousgirl:

James 4:7
[7]Therefore submit to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.

The devil flees grin grin grin

I am very disappointed in you. Not only have u disgraced yourself, your pastor and your church elders, you have also displayed a total lack of scriptural understanding.
Eph 6 vs 10. We are not fighting against flesh and blood but against "principalities" and "rulers of this world"
Principalities are demonic angels in charge of state governance.. Dan 10 vs 13 However, the Prince of the kingdom of persia opposed me for 21 days before Michael.....
Pls learn from the numerous bible verses quoted for you here by mutyllaf and co..
When I was younger, I thought Jwit guys were weird cos thats what people around me used to say, but when I grew up and lived in my own house I do allow them in and we discuss various bible passages that way they learn from me, and I learn from them. That is what christianity is not fighting for whose right or wrong. In all honesty, Catholics and JW are more knowledgeable than the remaining Nigerian pentecostal.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

'let My Enemies Die By Fire' / Daily Fountain Devotional Guide 2023 (Anglican Communion) / Does Your Church Still Preach About Hell Fire, Holy Living, Rapture, Eternity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.