Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please (40019 Views)

I Have 50k And I Need A Good Phone / I Have 50k+...to Get A Phone. Samsung A20, A70 Or Redmi / I Have 50K , Suggest The Best Phone For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by EGprince(m): 8:18pm On Sep 03, 2019
Vizzy4u:
thanks. I'm a 200L student just got admitted via D.E and finished 1st semester. I've bin very much confussed. I have a budget of maximum 25k and i need a phone that will do me d basics:whatsapp,etc with a good ba3(most importantly). As a guy, i take care of myself most esp in terms of t.p and other small small sch miscellenous so thats d best i can go. That apart, i really like d plus variant but i cant go more than i can. So i'm thinking of d p33. As a consultant, is it a good choice? You can see some of my threads/topics on this same issue. Thanks
Go for the P33 Plus, it's one of the most affordable and durable android device. It will also last longer as a student will need to be browsing most times, maybe carrying out research or any other thing. Based on your budget, go for the P33 Plus
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by EGprince(m): 8:20pm On Sep 03, 2019
Vizzy4u:
thanks. I'm a 200L student just got admitted via D.E and finished 1st semester. I've bin very much confussed. I have a budget of maximum 25k and i need a phone that will do me d basics:whatsapp,etc with a good ba3(most importantly). As a guy, i take care of myself most esp in terms of t.p and other small small sch miscellenous so thats d best i can go. That apart, i really like d plus variant but i cant go more than i can. So i'm thinking of d p33. As a consultant, is it a good choice? You can see some of my threads/topics on this same issue. Thanks
Go for the P33 Plus, it's one of the most affordable and durable android device. It will also last longer as a student will need to be browsing most times, maybe carrying out research or any other thing. Based on your budget, go for the P33 Plus
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 03, 2019
EGprince:
I'm confused. I thought d plus is 26/27k
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Samtob4life: 5:39pm On Sep 04, 2019
New stock alert...Samfrank Global Technologies

Redmi note 7 4gb/64gb (Global version) 66k

Redmi 7 3gb/32gb (global version) 49k

(brand new and sealed)

Our delivery is nationwide (pay on delivery within Lagos, Osun, Ondo and Ekiti)

☎Call/sms: 08165419094

Whatasapp: https:///2348165419094
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Bobbybob: 9:27am On Sep 14, 2019
BishopZion:
I am currently using Xiaomi Note 7 and the phone is superbly superb. Xiaomi is the best Android phone. I was using Samsung before, but now I use Xiaomi.
Are you saying xiaomi is better than Samsung?? How come?
Based on what reasons please?
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Ennyholar: 7:41am On Sep 22, 2019
Seuntek:
i can't talk bad of Tecno and Infinix because if not 4 them, many Nigerians wouldn't have been opportuned to taste the sweetness of android in d first place. In fact, if not for Tecno and Infinix, Samsung wouldn't have ever thought of producing low budget devices with premium specs.... Let's appreciate the ladder we climbed to the zenith of the iroko tree. Thanks for your contributions

Nice one
Best reply have seen on Nairaland in a while.
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by Ennyholar: 7:44am On Sep 22, 2019
Omotafe:
Try infinix S4

S4 doesn't have an Amoled display
Phantom 9 is better.
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by akwunomy(m): 7:46am On Sep 22, 2019
Nokia 3310
Re: I Have 50k To Get A New Phone, Suggest The Best Phone For Me Please by dankwoska: 7:28pm On Apr 04, 2021
Too much noise here already, but I saw a TECNO spark 5 today the phone is great and it's at that range too... You should probably check it out

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

White Guy Compares A Bad Phone Review To Nigeria. (pics) / Gionee S8 With 5.5-inch 1080p Display With 3d Touch, 4gb Ram, Full Metal Body / Reason Why The Etisalat Bis Didn't Work On Your Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.