Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,835 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Is This A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is This A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? (775 Views)

Share The Moment You Realised You Had A Fake Friend Or Frenemy / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Powerful Pre-wedding Photo Of My Very Good Friend Pauline Dinne And Her Hubby. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by DaddySimple: 4:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
Linda and Debby are friends who work together in thesame office. They both live in thesame neighborhood but different rented flats.

Linda is a free minded girl who sleeps with different rich guys in order to support herself being that their job is not really paying that good. On the other hand Debby is the opposite that likes to do holy holy Christian girl so she doesn't follow guys and just lives a normal life waiting for the right man to come.

Debby's mum fell ill and as such she had to spend from her little savings for her mum's treatment being that her dad is late and she is the breadwinner of the home. Because of the hospital expenses, Debby got to a tight corner as her rent was over due and she didn't have the money to pay.

She resorted to asking her friend Linda to loan her some money which she would pay back gradually but Linda couldn't afford such money then because she also had her own personal issues had to sort out with money. She then told Debby she will see if she could ask a friend and that friend happens to be one of the big boys she occasionally sleeps with to get some cash off the guy. When Linda told the guy about her friends issue with the rent, because the guy Debby also, he requested that Debby should meet him in a hotel bar one evening. So Linda told Debby and because Debby also knows the guy, although she didn't know Linda was sleeping with the guy, she agreed to meet up with the guy.

When she met the guy, as usual the guy agreed to give her the money but with the condition of sleeping with her and then she declined it. She then approached Linda later that day and was accusing Linda of trying to be a bad friend to her and all sort of stuffs. Linda tried to explain to her that she isn't a kid and she herself do sleep with some of them when she needs money to pay some bills not because she is happy about it but because there is no where else to get cash from.
Debby kept saying the fact she asked her for help doesn't mean she has to sell her body for money and Linda told asked her if she (Debby) then expected her to sell her own body then come and borrow her the cash she mad from selling her body.

Since then they hardly speak to each other anymore aside normal office hi hi and as it is Debby has not still sorted out her rent issues.

From your point of view, do you think Linda is actually a bad friend?
Re: Is This A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by missjo(f): 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Depends on perspective.
To Linda, she is a good friend. To Debby, Linda is not a good friend. To me, I'm indifferent

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 27, 2019
missjo:
Depends on perspective.
To Linda, she is a good friend. To Debby, Linda is not a good friend. To me, I'm indifferent
grin Lol. This storyline has been used in the making of so many nigerian movies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by missjo(f): 4:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin Lol. This storyline has been used in the making of so many nigerian movies.
I'm not surprised cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by Apination(m): 4:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by OlawaleBammie: 5:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
Another epic story from d stable of nollywood

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by DaddySimple: 5:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
OlawaleBammie:
Another epic story from d stable of nollywood

Lol... Am glad to see a Nollywood fan because you must have watched alot of the movies I wrote. Story writing is what I do for a living lol and it pays ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by OlawaleBammie: 5:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
DaddySimple:

Lol... Am glad to see a Nollywood fan because you must have watched alot of the movies I wrote. Story writing is what I do for a living lol and it pays ooo

hmm, i also wil love to to write some stories as well, i just love to write stories...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by DaddySimple: 5:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

hmm, i also wil love to to write some stories as well, i just love to write stories...

You should give it a try and probably I could link you up with script writers and producers who would bring your story to life action. You can imagine the feeling when you see the actors and actresses you love being the characters of your story.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by OlawaleBammie: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
DaddySimple:

You should give it a try and probably I could link you up with script writers and producers who would bring your story to life action. You can imagine the feeling when you see the actors and actresses you love being the characters of your story.
permission to pm you??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by DaddySimple: 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
OlawaleBammie:

permission to pm you??

Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is This A Good Friend Or A Bad Friend? by OlawaleBammie: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
DaddySimple:

Ok
Sent, thanks...

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Pls Be Honest O, Say The Truth!!$300m contract or wedding / V / Can I Have Sex While I'm Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.