Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,239 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go (3856 Views)

She Said She Can't Marry Me Because I Am A Tailor / Her Mother Said She Can't Marry An Ebonyi Man / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by Emmy713: 6:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
Good evening fellow nairalanders please help a brother
and ignore my typo errors.

I have this girl whom I have dated for 2years then in my finals and she was in her final year too.
The truth is this, she is a good example of a woman every man wish to have as wife,very loving ,caring, meticulous in her spending,undemanding and I reciprocate the same gesture too which makes the relationship run smoothly for 2years without having any issue unresolved within 24hours(ofcourse we are humans we are bound to make mistakes).

But my problem is this she is 25years and wants to spend the rest of her life with me which am ain't ready right now because I have a standard I want to set before getting into marriage,the first time she brought up the marriage issue I told her am not ready for marriage even in 3years time then her mood changed and she started crying not that I can't marry her if I still have the rate of love I have for her if she will be free by then 3years.
Suitors are coming and it will be so selfish of me to hold her down since am not ready though we later resolved that she should give listening ear to any serious guy that comes her way but I doubt if she's doing that.

Now the confusion is this, should I break up with her (just for the love I have for her in order not to waste her time) or should I still play along giving her the room to find suitor before breaking up?.
Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by sorextee(m): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
Its best u let her go so that someone more serious would come her way.

Just know that you don't know what u have till its gone.

17 Likes

Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by XhosaNostra(f): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
Guys don't deserve love, I swear. Smh.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by lilzeel(m): 6:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
and when will you be ready sir? don't lose a good woman trying to look for money, you will get mobtand wont find a woman like her to enjoy the money. like the Bible says he finds a wife has found a good thing, why not commit to her and see what God will do for you. it ain't to find a loyal bae this days if you get or find one hold am tight and stop thinking am not ready when am ready a better one will come, no such thing as that so do the right thing..

16 Likes

Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by carter009(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
Not all guys please....
XhosaNostra:
Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by healthserve(m): 6:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
Emmy713:
Good evening fellow nairalanders please help a brother
and ignore my typo errors.

I have this girl whom I have dated for 2years then in my finals and she was in her final year too.
The truth is this, she is a good example of a woman every man wish to have as wife,very loving ,caring, meticulous in her spending,undemanding and I reciprocate the same gesture too which makes the relationship run smoothly for 2years without having any issue unresolved within 24hours(ofcourse we are humans we are bound to make mistakes).

But my problem is this she is 25years and wants to spend the rest of her life with me which am ain't ready right now because I have a standard I want to set before getting into marriage,the first time she brought up the marriage issue I told her am not ready for marriage even in 3years time then her mood changed and she started crying not that I can't marry her if I still have the rate of love I have for her if she will be free by then 3years.
Suitors are coming and it will be so selfish of me to hold her down since am not ready though we later resolved that she should give listening ear to any serious guy that comes her way but I doubt if she's doing that.

Now the confusion is this, should I break up with her (just for the love I have for her in order not to waste her time) or should I still play along giving her the room to find suitor before breaking up?.
'

I pity you. Go and ask men that are elderly and not married. You think seeing a loyal woman is easy. I pity you. Dump her and throw away perhaps your only card to marital bliss. Village people are affecting your brain abi

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by lollybizzu(m): 6:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Why did you say that?
And I don't want to conclude you're generalising.
Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by XhosaNostra(f): 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
carter009:
Not all guys please....

My apologies. It's just annoying when you see people taking things for granted. She sounds like a good person, yet the guy seems dismissive & unappreciative.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by healthserve(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

Not guys. Toxic people feel disoriented when treated right. They want drama and in its absence, they feel unloved.

2 Likes

Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by lilzeel(m): 6:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
healthserve:

'

I pity you. Go and ask men that are elderly and not married. You think seeing a loyal woman is easy. I pity you. Dump her and throw away perhaps your only card to marital bliss. Village people are affecting your brain abi

tell him oh. the mistake we make as men is thinking we've not made enough money yet or not financially stable to settle down but it far from it, once you two love each other genuinely and there's understanding to me every other thing will into place. am in his shoes right now but man anything it will cost me to wife her am ready to do it irrespective of my current financial stability, i believe we can make it together..

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by XhosaNostra(f): 6:33pm On Aug 27, 2019
healthserve:

Not guys. Toxic people feel disoriented when treated right. They want drama and in its absence, they feel unloved.

Right.
Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by healthserve(m): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
lilzeel:

tell him oh. the mistake we make as men is thinking we've not made enough money yet or not financially stable to settle down but it far from it, once you two love each other genuinely and there's understanding to me every other thing will into place. am in his shoes right now but man anything it will cost me to wife her am ready to do it irrespective of my current financial stability, i believe we can make it together..

That's the secret tears of many guys that are elderly and single. I remember talking to my guy who recently got a job in Chevron, he was thinking he was still young and said to me that even in ten years, he wasn't ready. I had to give him some brain reset. Told the hommie if he lost these queens we're seeing around us, he may regret for life. My guy park well. He's getting married next year. Some people just love to get lost first before they appreciate life, it's a wandering spirit, they want to get missing first, and then get found

7 Likes

Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by lollybizzu(m): 6:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
I've heard people said severally that a lady that stands by you when you're not made has a very high tendency of being loyal to you when eventually you get what you looking for.
My advice, hold her tight! Just like people advised up there, loyal girls are very hard to come by these days.

8 Likes

Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by Emmy713: 6:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
sorextee:
Its best u let her go so that someone more serious would come her way.

Just know that you don't know what u have till its gone.
I value her so much that's why our relationship has been so firm but am just thinking if am not being greedy by holding her down since am not ready now.
Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by lilzeel(m): 6:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
healthserve:

That's the secret tears of many guys that are elderly and single. I remember talking to my guy who recently got a job in Chevron, he was thinking he was still young and said to me that even in ten years, he wasn't ready. I had to give him some brain reset. Told the hommie if he lost these queens we're seeing around us, he may regret for life. My guy park well. He's getting married next year. Some people just love to get lost first before they appreciate life, it's a wandering spirit, they want to get missing first, and then get found
words bro, i jejely de follow my babe despite the pressure the babe still dey with me. i don't play with her matter, though am not financially stable now but bros am willing to cross any river, ocean or sea self to wife her i don learn my lesson bros..

4 Likes

Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by Emmy713: 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
lilzeel:
and when will you be ready sir? don't lose a good woman trying to look for money, you will get mobtand wont find a woman like her to enjoy the money. like the Bible says he finds a wife has found a good thing, why not commit to her and see what God will do for you. it ain't to find a loyal bae this days if you get or find one hold am tight and stop thinking am not ready when am ready a better one will come, no such thing as that so do the right thing..
Thank you but just know that is not even easy on My part even if letting her go should be the best option.
Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by healthserve(m): 6:41pm On Aug 27, 2019
lilzeel:

words bro, i jejely de follow my babe despite the pressure the babe still dey with me. i don't play with her matter, though am not financially stable now but bros am willing to cross any river, ocean or sea self to wife her i don learn my lesson bros..

Loyal babes now scarce pass anything. Not more than 1.5% of Nigerian ladies are marriable. Na to take the one wey serious, serious
Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by frbona: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
[s]
XhosaNostra:
[/s]which one b ur own?
Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by lilzeel(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Emmy713:

I value her so much that's why our relationship has been so firm but am just thinking if am not being greedy by holding her down since am not ready now.

bros wise up no miss that babe. mark today's date you go regret am if you free that babe. don't abuse love sir..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by lilzeel(m): 6:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
healthserve:

Loyal babes now scarce pass anything. Not more than 1.5% of Nigerian ladies are marriable. Na to take the one wey serious, serious
God bless you sir, you just de yan my mouth..

1 Like

Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by DonEd(m): 6:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
The truth is, you dont love her; If u do, you wont say u want to let her give listening ears to other men.

Our mistakes as men is counting stones and leaving gold.

Be careful, the worst nightmare of a man is to marry the wrong woman.

My two cents though.

6 Likes

Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by marvin906(m): 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
dude in this age when girlfriends are many and wives are few you wanna dump the one you have .. come let me even ask you this what makes you so sure in the next 10years you will be financially ok..
guy don't make a decision you might regret later if you know you love her and deep within in you your sure you wanna spend the rest of your life with her dude sit her down and tell her all your worries both of you will come to a compromise...
I was in your shoes sometime ago I know I ain't getting hitched even in the next 5 year's worst of all she's older than me buh I was ready to compromise on many things to make her comfortable buh she wasn't worth the stress so ditched her

4 Likes

Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by united442(m): 7:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

not all guys please!

and girls do the same too to guys..

beside that, something tells me the o.p dnt love that girl anymore..frankly speaking..

2 Likes

Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by pharrell8(m): 7:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:
How if I may ask eh.
D guy is just been truthful to her but she wouldn't wan to see d brighter side

1 Like

Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by edydamsel(f): 7:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
healthserve:

'

Lols
Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by nisai: 7:38pm On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

2 Likes

Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by biotechshola(m): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:

My apologies. It's just annoying when you see people taking things for granted. She sounds like a good person, yet the guy seems dismissive & unappreciative.

Mama d mama!!! So you can hear her sound ?

1 Like

Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by carter009(m): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by rex444(m): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2019
It's easier said but let her go
Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by Omega30(m): 9:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
XhosaNostra:
And if they deserve love, they should you people in penury so that u will curse and abuse his generation in marriage for lack of money?
Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by Omega30(m): 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
DonEd:
The truth is, you dont love her; If u do, you wont say u want to let her give listening ears to other men.

Our mistakes as men is counting stones and leaving gold.

Be careful, the worst nightmare of a man is to marry the wrong woman.

My two cents though.
Bro think am Na. Will he now give false hopes?
Re: Help Am Confused,she Can't Let Go by PrimadonnaO(f): 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
Eyah. They are at that crossroad again

Hard fact is that the relationship has come to an end. Please, let her go, you're not ready.

I have a very unpopular opinion on this. I feel men get more desperate than women about this whole marriage thing.

Most men, they lose their one true love, the yin to their yang in their younger years... because they always feel they are never ready... they are chasing what nobody has asked them to chase.

And then one day, they wake up and realise "well, it's about time." Ironically, they still haven't acquired so much... matter of fact, they have lost more in terms of finances and emotional investments in the wrong people.

But somehow, they suddenly realise they need to get married. And at that very point, the good girls become scarce... the ones who fit perfectly... their preferred kind of woman. When the desired is not available, the available becomes the desired. So it is that men settle... marrying people they may never have otherwise married if they had decided a lot earlier.

Everything is planning. If you find a woman that's down for you regardless of your financial standing, best you make good use of the blessing. Y'all can delay having children for as long as it takes to be more financially capable. I mean, if you can date someone for 2/3 years without once knocking her up, why can't you be disciplined that way in marriage, too?

With unity of direction and hardwork, everything soon falls in place.

But no. You want to make all the money that you will still not make. And by that time the small money that you have will still not be good enough for most of the women that are available. grin grin Because they are the ones all out for "what financial improvement can you bring to my life?"

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Guys, Can You Marry Any Of These Ladies? Photos / UPDATE: Chrisland School Girl Clears The Air [VIDEO] / Woman Connived With Her Boyfriend To ‘kill Her Husband’s Manhood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.