Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:45 PM

As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) (49271 Views)

Anambra state capital Awka Skyline gradually changing (photos) / Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Orire01(m): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
Good!

I sell cheap and super neat laptops.

Details on signature
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by ekestic1976(f): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
The way some of the Eastern Jews abuse their betters on internet platforms, you would think that they use aeroplane as taxi in their red-earth homesteads. So Keke Napep dey Awka? Lord 'ave masi!

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Abagworo(m): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
Mediocre. Between Anambra and Enugu which one is 28 years today? Enugu State and Abia State were created out of Anambra and Imo not the other way round. You can only say this is Awka's 28th year as a State capital.

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by awoniyi1236(m): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
Risingblue008:
What abt d dirty part of d state capital?
Abi nah
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by ajebuter(f): 9:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
On behalf of good people of Lagos State..

I felicitate with Anambra State and its people on its 28th anniversary...

It is indeed a beautiful state..

God bless Anambra, God bless Nigeria..

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by naijadrivablog: 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
Been there. Nice city.

Soup is called "ofe" but Awka dialect calls it "Ove"

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by izombie(m): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2019
Oboy the kind construction that is going on in the east no be here o. Every where you look there is a massive building being erected. My hometown okpuno is not left out. Igbos are gradually bringing alot of their investments back home. Long live ndi anambra, long live ndi imo, enugu, ebonyi, abia, rivers, delta and long live umu igbo nile. Ka chineke mezie okwu.

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Iamgrey5(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
jacksonkennedy:
stop insulting my people....lets all be friends
Are you begging?

So you beg those who insult you?
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by johnmartus(m): 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
Useless state
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by dododawa1: 9:32pm On Aug 27, 2019
ChristianEast:
I was looking for brown roofs but I didn't see any.

Oga, make sure you reach Ifite in Awka let show our sophisticated brothers how to develop an area nd not littering it with stunted bungalows decorated with brown roof and call it sophistication.
stop tribalism
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Sylraph1: 9:33pm On Aug 27, 2019

Chai,see as everywhere fine
No Brown roof....I know our brothers fron the waste* will be disappointed.. grin

Igbo Amaka
Anambra Amaka
Nigeria/Biafra Amaka

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by VulgarLee(m): 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
Not like some brown roof merchants from the waste bin

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by SpaceTour: 9:34pm On Aug 27, 2019
Useless frustrated bitter old man, you think this is the eyesore you called Owerri. Why do you have issue with the date, is it any of your business? Cursed old man.

Abagworo:
Mediocre. Between Anambra and Enugu which one is 28 years today? Enugu State and Abia State were created out of Anambra and Imo not the other way round. You can only say this is Awka's 28th year as a State capital.
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Victorcwu(m): 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
Op you're really forcing yourself to show that Awka is beautiful. Truth be told, the government needs to invest in that capital which they are not doing. Awka is average and below par of what a state capital should be or look like. Cultism, erosion, poor building plans and lack of industrialization has really derailed the city.

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by SpaceTour: 9:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
Obodo amaka mehn cheesy

naijadrivablog:
Been there. Nice city.

Soup is called "ofe" but Awka dialect calls it "Ove"

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Bekimbo(m): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
God bless my state Anambara,
Anambara state Obodoma,
progress is our culture

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Nobody: 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
SpaceTour:
Useless frustrated bitter old man, you think this is the eyesore you called Owerri. Why do you have issue with the date, is it any of your business? Cursed old man.

[s][/s]

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by PureFace1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 27, 2019
jacksonkennedy:

Don't tell him to stop

It is like he want to ruin the thread
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
Abagworo:

Anambra left Enugu since 1991.

So is, 28 yrs.

Enugu has been there before.

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by chidiogo123(f): 9:37pm On Aug 27, 2019
Anambra my home.

Check signature for your USA used laptops at affordable prices.

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Yankiss(m): 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
Anambralstson:
Anambra state is twenty- eight years today.
It was created in August twenty- seven, 1991 by General Ibrahim Badamosi Babangida, the then president of Nigeria.

Anambra state since its creation, has lived up to its Sobriquet, light of the Nation witnessed in the remarkable development strides recorded in all parts of the state with a long history of first in Nigeria.

As the eight most populous state in the federation and second most densely populated after Lagos, Anambra has lived up to its billing as a state with immense resources, characterized by people who carry on a most animated business and other relationship with people who come across them.
As Ndi Anambra celebrate, expectations are high that more bonds, and development will spread to all nooks and crannies of the state.
http://www.absradiotv.com/2019/08/27/anambra-clocks-28-years-today/

Awka is one of the major cities in Anambra State

I have a little problem with the caption. Anambra was created in 1976. It was in 1991 that Enugu state was carved out and old Anambra had a new capital in Awka as old capital Enugu was lost to Enugu state. It's actually Awka the state capital that is 28.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by SpaceTour: 9:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
Rapu ife edelu na motor banye motor cheesy

Yankiss:
I have a little problem with the caption. Anambra was created in 1976. It was in 1991 that Enugu state was carved out and old Anambra had a new capital in Awka as old capital Enugu was lost to Enugu state. It's actually Awka the state capital that is 28.

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by PureFace1(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sylraph1:

No Brown roof....I know our brothers fron the waste* will be disappointed.. grin

Igbo Amaka
Anambra Amaka
Nigeria/Biafra Amaka

Keep shouting Brown roofs. when your brothers are everywhere in the corner of Osogbo pushing Wheel Barrows and Hawking egg rolls grin
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Cymix: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
too many uncompleted buildings
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by PureFace1(m): 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
VulgarLee:
Not like some brown roof merchants from the waste bin

And we don't live in Potopoto like muddy pigs

Go and say that to your people Hawking Meat pie in Osogbo

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by winterfell007(m): 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2019
jacksonkennedy:

Please, my dear. Don't pay attention to that mofo. He's just a cheap attention seeker
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by SpaceTour: 9:50pm On Aug 27, 2019
Anambra leads cool

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by sogodihno: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
ChristianEast:
I was looking for brown roofs but I didn't see any.

Oga, make sure you reach Ifite in Awka let show our sophisticated brothers how to develop an area nd not littering it with stunted bungalows decorated with brown roof and call it sophistication.

Do u know that ur low life brothers will rather die under those brown roof than this ur so called mansion in ur mud enclave

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by NNEWIsuper: 9:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Arial view of even a village will look nice..awka is ugly with gully erosions..only Nnewi rocks
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
betterpikinn:

Osus be fooling demsevz

Just one tiny place in anambra...

It's like using lekki or ikoyi to describe Lagos and concluding that Lagos is beautiful...
i have been to anambra b4...in 2015...awka and onitsha..they actually look good. Good roads and nice buildings...no slums

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by SpaceTour: 9:55pm On Aug 27, 2019
NNEWIsuper:
ABIA STATE IS THE WORST STATE IN NIGERIA

All you do is wasting your time online while your own state of Abia is dilapidated, filthy and worst state in Nigeria. I can only pity you bro because I know how painful it feels to be an indigene of a cursed large village called Abia state cheesy
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by sogodihno: 9:56pm On Aug 27, 2019
Sylraph1:

Igbo Amaka
Anambra Amaka
Nigeria/Biafra Amaka

If Igbo lands have good leaders with functioning brain ni, thier land should have been the best in Nigeria, do u know a whole SE is less than the size of just one state(Niger) in the north, in term of land mass, Oyo state alone can swallow 3 to 4 states out of the 5 States in the east, it is easier to develop a small portion of land, compare to bigger one, yet Igbo land is nothing to write about, the only aim of their youth in life is to travel to Lagos.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

N100 Million Bounty On Nnamdi Kanu: Ohanaeze, Shehu Sani React / Sowore To Obi: You've Been Scammed. Your 'dallas Citizenship' Award Is Worthless / I Get Frightened When I Receive Number Of Workers On Payroll – Tinubu

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54