Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,065 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:17 PM

As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) (49321 Views)

Anambra state capital Awka Skyline gradually changing (photos) / Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by olahpet777(m): 9:57pm On Aug 27, 2019
Where is the aerial view abi e stupid ne?. Pesin stand for storey building dey snap parts call am aerial view. Baba go rent helicopter abi drone jare. undecided undecided
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by ABUPHARM(m): 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
PureFace1:

Keep shouting Brown roofs. when your brothers are everywhere in the corner of Osogbo pushing Wheel Barrows and Hawking egg rolls grin
grin grin grin shocked

1 Like

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
Anambra

Obodo marama

Everything nice

God bless us as we excel and conquer world wide

Meanwhile check out my signature and thread for beautiful offers on electronics

4 Likes

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Mintum: 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
The tribal warriors will soon invade this place

5 Likes

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by chigbo25: 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
The state is quite beautiful. Awka south, onitsha , nnewi and npkor are the beautiful town in the state. Am currently doing my NYSC there.

6 Likes

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by rummmy: 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
Glorified village but still better than Ibadan and oshogbo... Lokoja is the worst capital city in Nigeria.
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by PureFace1(m): 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
Mintum:
No rusted brown roofs in sight unlike the state capitals in one so called sophisticated region

But your people are hawking Garden eggs in those States Capital
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by mequz(m): 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
Poor state, the only state without airport, no functioning stadium biko puo ebea!
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Mhizrasy: 10:03pm On Aug 27, 2019
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by ChristianEast: 10:04pm On Aug 27, 2019
sogodihno:

Do u know that ur low life brothers will rather die under those brown roof than this ur so called mansion in ur mud enclave
Come to Lagos.

Igbos don't even live in yoruba family houses. The lowest accommodation for an average Igbo is 1-bedroom flat apartment.

All the brown roof family houses in sad waste are inhabited by the sophistikated ones.

2 Likes

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by sogodihno: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
ChristianEast:

Come to Lagos.

Igbos don't even live in yoruba family houses. The lowest accommodation for an average Igbo is 1-bedroom flat apartment.

All the brown roof family houses in sad waste are inhabited by the sophistikated ones.

Including those one continuing their family business of selling gala in Lagos traffic? Continu ur delusion

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by PureFace1(m): 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
rummmy:
Glorified village but still better than Ibadan and oshogbo... Lokoja is the worst capital city in Nigeria.

You can not compare Ibadan to any city in South East

Ibadan is almost the same size as the whole Anambra state

There are all kind of buildings and roofs in Ibadan and Ibadan is also more developed than any City in South East

1 Like

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by SpaceTour: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
rummmy:
Please help me check,,,obiukwu chimezie NiS000000362069,state of origin-abia but I reside in rivers....thank you

Even someone from the worst state in Nigeria is talking about a fastest developing city in Nigeria, a progressive and beautiful Awka and Anambra in general. Why not tell the governor of your shithole state to at least emulate cheesy
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by ChristianEast: 10:07pm On Aug 27, 2019
PureFace1:

But your people are hawking Garden eggs in those States Capital

Yet they are buying up your lands with reckless abandon.

Tell you sisters to stop hawking agbo in SE and giving bad boys free pvssy just to sell the agbo.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by PureFace1(m): 10:09pm On Aug 27, 2019
ChristianEast:

Come to Lagos.

Keep deceiving yourself

Why don't you say all the Gala Hawkers, Garden eggs hawkers, Wheel Barrow pushers, egg roll and meat pie hawkers live in Mansion?

Typical Gala Hawker

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by ChristianEast: 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
PureFace1:

You can not compare Ibadan to any city in South East

Ibadan is almost the same size as the whole Anambra state

There are all kind of buildings and roofs in Ibadan and Ibadan is also more developed than any City in South East

Yet Enugu was named in the top 35 of the world top 100 most resilient cities in the world.

It made the list with Barcelona, Paris, London, Athens, Ghana et al.

Una need help.

Move Ibadan to SE and in 1 week all the brown roofs would disappear

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Anambralstson: 10:11pm On Aug 27, 2019
More from Awka..

3 Likes

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by ChristianEast: 10:14pm On Aug 27, 2019
PureFace1:

Keep deceiving yourself

Why don't you say all the Gala Hawkers, Garden eggs hawkers, Wheel Barrow pushers, egg roll and meat pie hawkers live in Mansion?

Typical Gala Hawker
I have seen more Yoruba hawkers than Igbo hawker and moreover, hawking is better than agbero.

I am sure you don't owe a land in Lagos and you don't have the money to yet Igbos are clearing all your ancestral lands.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
betterpikinn:

Lol

Osus be fooling demsevz

Just one tiny place in anambra...

It's like using lekki or ikoyi to describe Lagos and concluding that Lagos is beautiful...

This is the first stage of becoming a witch .....

Failure to handle it , you will be like the president of 5%

2 Likes

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by PureFace1(m): 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
ChristianEast:

Yet Enugu was named in the top 35 of the world top 100 most resilient cities in the world.

It made the list with Barcelona, Paris, London, Athens, Ghana et al.

Una need help.

Move Ibadan to SE and in 1 week all the brown roofs would disappear

You mean Enugu was named in the Top 35 of the world Top 100 most resilient cities in the World by an OSU Blogger

Talking as if there are no brown roofs in South East
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by ChristianEast: 10:17pm On Aug 27, 2019
I hope our sophistikated brothers are learning how to build houses not littering a city with bungalows with rusted roofs.
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Revolva(m): 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
Yeah I deed a nice state to be awka is good

And serene. It the whole state is not even big at all

1 Like

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by caprini1: 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2019
betterpikinn:

Lol

Osus be fooling demsevz

Just one tiny place in anambra...

It's like using lekki or ikoyi to describe Lagos and concluding that Lagos is beautiful...
Oga leave matter....try visit a tiny local govt.called Nnewi south in Anambra state , before commenting...thats all .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by rummmy: 10:20pm On Aug 27, 2019
SpaceTour:

Even someone from the worst state in Nigeria is talking about a fastest developing city in Nigeria, a progressive and beautiful Awka and Anambra in general. Why not tell the governor of your shithole state to at least emulate cheesy
fake things my oga ,try again
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by ChristianEast: 10:21pm On Aug 27, 2019
PureFace1:

You mean Enugu was named in the Top 35 of the world Top 100 most resilient cities in the World by an OSU Blogger

Talking as if there are no brown roofs in South East

Rockefeller Foundation's ran 100 Resilient Cities Organisation.

www.100resilientcities.org

I am sure dirty afonja vultures will never allow any city in their waste land to make the list because of dirtiness.

2 Likes

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by PureFace1(m): 10:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
ChristianEast:

I have seen more Yoruba hawkers than Igbo hawker and moreover, hawking is better than agbero.

I am sure you don't owe a land in Lagos and you don't have the money to yet Igbos are clearing all your ancestral lands.

Last I checked all the Estates and Island in Lagos still belong to Yoruba while you brag about phantoms Land

I am sure you are one of the Gala Hawkers in Lagos

Most Igbo I know pay rent to their Yoruba Landlords at homes, pay rent at shops to Yoruba, pay taxes to Lagos state government

You are just serving Yoruba in Lagos

We are free to do whatever we want in our own region and we don't invade every cities in South East with wheel Barrows and Gala Cartons like our region is at war

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by SpaceTour: 10:23pm On Aug 27, 2019
George, which one is fake, what you wrote? Is this also fake? Cursed useless old clown from the worst state in Nigeria. Jobless clown

rummmy:
fake things my oga ,try again

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by melviniyke2002(m): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
[quote author=AtikuMeansJobs post=81668215]Beautiful but we need world class infrastructures lol
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by melviniyke2002(m): 10:24pm On Aug 27, 2019
AtikuMeansJobs:
Beautiful but we need world class infrastructures
better dan brown roofs
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by izubext007: 10:25pm On Aug 27, 2019
Proud Of My State

1 Like

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by PureFace1(m): 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
ChristianEast:

Rockefeller Foundation's ran 100 Resilient Cities Organisation.

www.100resilientcities.org

I am sure dirty afonja vultures will never allow any city in their waste land to make the list because of dirtiness.

Not concern with your IPOB statistics and Propaganda

The only way muddy pigs can make the list

Dirtiest cities in the World you also dominate the list

If you don't know, you also win the Award for the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria, infact you stinks like cannibals

And that's why we use to call you Pigs cheesy
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by AnanseK(m): 10:29pm On Aug 27, 2019
They inherited a village but missing the chance for planned city.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix / Anthony Ugochukwu Is Dead / Governor Makinde Visits Mosque To Inform Worshippers Of Demolition Plans (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.