Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,072 members, 7,835,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) (49318 Views)

Anambra state capital Awka Skyline gradually changing (photos) / Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by TundeBricklayer: 7:26am On Sep 08, 2019
Ritchiee:

lol
Even with its old part ,Ibadan is too much developed than the entire Igboland and has better road network than all the SE states.
Fact is...Ibadan should be a state.

Okay remove the skyscrapers.Do you have these in the entire Igboland? grin
Oyo is big for nothing grin
These are the states that control 90% of cash in Nigeria
Lagos
Rivers
Anambra
Abia
Kano
Ogun
FTC

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Ritchiee: 8:31am On Sep 08, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Lagos
Rivers
Anambra
Abia
Kano
Ogun
FTC

lol
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by ariesbull: 8:57pm On Sep 08, 2019
TundeBricklayer:

Lagos
Rivers
Anambra
Abia
Kano
Ogun
FTC

Don't mind them with their parroting....SW is the most indebted region in South

2 Likes

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Jasparrow1: 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2019
PureFace1:

Now show me where WHO listed all your top cities among the dirtiest in the World cheesy
Was Lagos not listed among the worst cities in the world grin You're talking about the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria. LMAO hahahahahahahahahahaha. Everyone knows that Yorubas are the most dirtiest and smelling tribe in Nigeria. grin grin grin Fvcking strinkin dirty pigs grin grin

1 Like

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by cjrane: 6:21am On Sep 09, 2019
DMGS roundabout today

4 Likes

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by PureFace1(m): 7:51am On Sep 09, 2019
Jasparrow1:
Was Lagos not listed among the worst cities in the world grin You're talking about the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria. LMAO hahahahahahahahahahaha. Everyone knows that Yorubas are the most dirtiest and smelling tribe in Nigeria. grin grin grin Fvcking strinkin dirty pigs grin grin

Lagos was listed among the worst cities in the world but your generation want to die in the same Lagos

Stinking Pigs is your generation title, no one is dragging it with you, Pig cheesy

1 Like

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by cjrane: 8:21am On Sep 09, 2019
Onitsha today

1 Like

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by SpaceTour: 8:29am On Sep 09, 2019
Useless frustrated jobless vagabond. Why do you pay little or no attention in your own backward Delta state despite the huge oil revenue. Promote your own state for once and stop pretending that we are all igbos even when you are a fake igbo from Delta state. I will open a thread where you can promote your state. Cursed idiat

cjrane:
I am a cursed fellow from Delta state
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Jasparrow1: 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2019
PureFace1:

Lagos was listed among the worst cities in the world but your generation want to die in the same Lagos

Stinking Pigs is your generation title, no one is dragging it with you, Pig cheesy
Who wants to die ontop that shitthol grin grin that worst city to live in grin biggest shitthol in the world tongue grin

Useless frustrated animal. grin bombastic fool grin grin dirty strinkin smelling pig tongue grin

1 Like

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by PureFace1(m): 8:19pm On Sep 09, 2019
Jasparrow1:
Who wants to die ontop that shitthol grin grin that worst city to live in grin biggest shitthol in the world tongue grin

You are just introducing yourself grin

You are a useless frustrated animal. grin bombastic fool grin grin dirty strinkin smelling pig tongue grin

That's your generation title, no one is dragging it with you

Pig from the piggery land of Biafra tongue

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Jasparrow1: 10:09pm On Sep 09, 2019
PureFace1:

You are just introducing yourself grin

You are a useless frustrated animal. grin bombastic fool grin grin dirty strinkin smelling pig tongue grin

That's your generation title, no one is dragging it with you

Pig from the piggery land of Biafra tongue
Thank you for repeating what I just called you grin grin you deserve Those names grin grin afonja the smelling striking pig from Oduduwa land grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by PureFace1(m): 12:01am On Sep 10, 2019
Jasparrow1:
Thank you for repeating what I just called you grin grin you deserve Those names grin grin afonja the smelling striking pig from Oduduwa land grin grin grin

Don't let me remind you again that smelling Pig is your generation name

No one is dragging it with you grin grin tongue

You can not even spell "stinking" correctly

Typical numbskull from the piggery land of Biafra cheesy grin

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Jasparrow1: 4:22am On Sep 10, 2019
PureFace1:

Don't let me remind you again that smelling Pig is your generation name

No one is dragging it with you grin grin tongue

You can not even spell "stinking" correctly

Typical numbskull from the piggery land of Biafra cheesy grin
You keep repeating what I called you and that sound good? grin grin indeed you're a stricken dirty pig grin grin it fits you well cheesy

LMAO this fool dosent even know the differences between "stricken" and "stinking" puahahaha grin grin grin

Oga go back to school and Learn more. You're a dumbass afonja grin grin

Foolish afonja from the useless Oduduwa kingdom grin grin

1 Like

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by PureFace1(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2019
Jasparrow1:
You keep repeating what I called you and that sound good? grin grin indeed you're a stricken dirty pig grin grin it fits you well cheesy

LMAO this fool dosent even know the differences between "stricken" and "stinking" puahahaha grin grin grin

Oga go back to school and Learn more. You're a dumbass afonja grin grin

Foolish afonja from the useless Oduduwa kingdom grin grin

Lol look at this numbskull calling someone dumbass

It is very obvious you are in sifia pain

It was not even "stricken" you spelled it as, you spelled it as "strikking" numbskull!! grin you have nothing upstairs and you are a dullard

Someone that need to go back to school telling someone that corrected his mistake to go back to school, look at the level of tomfoolery

You are just an empty head cheesy

Typical Pig from poto land

Pig is your generation name and no one is ever going to drag it from you tongue cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Jasparrow1: 8:28pm On Sep 10, 2019
PureFace1:

Lol look at this numbskull calling someone dumbass

It is very obvious you are in sifia pain

It was not even "stricken" you spelled it as, you spelled it as "strikking" numbskull!! grin you have nothing upstairs and you are a dullard

Someone that need to go back to school telling someone that corrected his mistake to go back to school, look at the level of tomfoolery

You are just an empty head cheesy

Typical Pig from poto land

Pig is your generation name and no one is ever going to drag it from you tongue cheesy grin
That's why I said you're a "Dumbass"? grin grin it's a keyboard error. And I'm very sure you don't know what "Stricken" means grin grin because you're confirm dullard grin grin

I'm Very sure you have at least learnt something from me here cheesy grin you're just a bombastic old fool grin grin

Dirty smelling animal grin grin

Foolish frustrated afonja skull mining grin grin grin

Useless and hopeless pig grin grin that's your family names grin continue calling your family names. It's shows how desperate and useless you're? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by PureFace1(m): 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
Jasparrow1:
That's why I said you're a "Dumbass"? grin grin it's a keyboard error. And I'm very sure you don't know what "Stricken" means grin grin because you're confirm dullard grin grin

I'm Very sure you have at least learnt something from me here cheesy grin you're just a bombastic old fool grin grin

Dirty smelling animal grin grin

Foolish frustrated afonja skull mining grin grin grin

Useless and hopeless pig grin grin that's your family names grin continue calling your family names. It's shows how desperate and useless you're? grin grin grin

Now you are just a raving mad Pig cheesy

You mean all of the things you wrote above are your generation eulogy? Wow grin

Typical Pig

I'm glad I can make an Nyamirin wail so hard and put you in absolute pain and agony cheesy grin tongue

Cry harder cheesy

Idiotic pig of Biafra grin grin

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Jasparrow1: 10:37pm On Sep 10, 2019
PureFace1:

Typical Pig

I'm glad I can make an Nyamirin wail so hard and put you in absolute pain and agony cheesy grin tongue

Cry harder cheesy

LMAO the animal is crying seriously Hahahaha grin grin you should have called the names again if you have balls grin grin

Like I said again. You're a bombastic fool grin grin a castrated smelling stricken pig grin grin

A useless and hopeless criminal grin grin

Foolish afonja skull mining and ritualist from Oduduwa land grin those are your family generation grin grin

1 Like

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Jasparrow1: 10:49pm On Sep 10, 2019
PureFace1:

Typical Pig

Cry harder cheesy

You don't know me. grin go and ask about Problemkid1 on Nairaland, they'll tell you who the fvck I am grin grin I'm the natural born killer grin grin I will frustrate your life on Nairaland. I swear you will fvcking hate me grin anywhere you go I will follow you until I completely make you useless like an animal you're grin grin

Foolish afonja skull mining grin grin

Castrated dirty pig from Oduduwa and brown roof republic grin grin

Useless and frustrated criminal from the most dirtiest tribe in Nigeria grin grin

Bring it on boy. Show me what you got grin cheesy

Na me and you for this forum. We die here tongue tongue cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by PureFace1(m): 11:52pm On Sep 10, 2019
Jasparrow1:
You don't know me. grin go and ask about Problemkid1 on Nairaland, they'll tell you who the fvck I am grin grin I'm the natural born killer grin grin I will frustrate your life on Nairaland. I swear you will fvcking hate me grin anywhere you go I will follow you until I completely make you useless like an animal you're grin grin

Foolish afonja skull mining grin grin

Castrated dirty pig from Oduduwa and brown roof republic grin grin

Useless and frustrated criminal from the most dirtiest tribe in Nigeria grin grin

Bring it on boy. Show me what you got grin cheesy

Na me and you for this forum. We die here tongue tongue cheesy grin

Nothing give me more joy than seeing a Pig from Poto Land wail in agony out of frustration grin cheesy tongue

You are crying and also consoling yourself at the same time grin

Wow only me can make someone do that cheesy

Grunt harder like a typical disgruntled pig from Poto Land cheesy grin cheesy

You are even telling me it has been long since you have been in eternal Pain and frustration cheesy grin

Nothing gives me more joy than seeing a Pig like you Wail to hell tongue

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by PureFace1(m): 11:58pm On Sep 10, 2019
Jasparrow1:
LMAO the animal is crying seriously Hahahaha grin grin you should have called the names again if you have balls grin grin

Like I said again. You're a bombastic fool grin grin a castrated smelling stricken pig grin grin

A useless and hopeless criminal grin grin

Foolish afonja skull mining and ritualist from Oduduwa land grin those are your family generation grin grin

Is that all you got?

You are boring man

You have been ranting the same thing all over and over again out of frustration grin grin grin

Only me can gives someone so much pain like this tongue cheesy

Grunt harder Pig cheesy

1 Like

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Jasparrow1: 6:23am On Sep 11, 2019
PureFace1:

Nothing give me more joy than seeing a Pig from Poto Land wail in agony out of frustration grin cheesy tongue

You are crying and also consoling yourself at the same time grin

Wow only me can make someone do that cheesy

Grunt harder like a typical disgruntled pig from Poto Land cheesy grin cheesy

You are even telling me it has been long since you have been in eternal Pain and frustration cheesy grin

Nothing gives me more joy than seeing a Pig like you Wail to hell tongue

LMAO hahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin I know you're in sifia pains but you're just pretending grin grin grin

Afonjas and stupidity are like dick and pussy grin grin

This fool thinks what he's saying is hurting me. grin grin With that his weak punch lines grin grin grin

You're the one who's frustrated because you don't even Know what you're saying grin grin

You're nothing but a bunch of confused scallywag grin grin castrated and frustrated animal grin grin smelling ugly pig from the brown roof republic grin grin

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Jasparrow1: 6:37am On Sep 11, 2019
PureFace1:

Is that all you got?

You are boring man

You have been ranting the same thing all over and over again out of frustration grin grin grin

Only me can gives someone so much pain like this tongue cheesy

Grunt harder Pig cheesy
LMAO grin grin the fool is trying to run away grin when someone is hited very hard. He will come up with something stupid just like him grin grin

How is it my fault that you're stupid and useless, huh? grin grin

How is it my fault that you're a hopeless creature grin grin

How is my fault that you're from the land of skull mining, criminals and ritualist grin grin grin

How is it my fault that you're from the most dirtiest tribe in Nigeria grin grin grin

I need answers oh. I want you to answer me or else the thunder that will fire you is coming from Sudan grin grin or you will choose the Thunder that will fire you bellow grin grin

Disgusting pig tongue tongue grin grin

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by PureFace1(m): 10:48am On Sep 11, 2019
Jasparrow1:
LMAO hahahahahahahahahahaha grin grin I know you're in sifia pains but you're just pretending grin grin grin

Afonjas and stupidity are like dick and pussy grin grin

This fool thinks what he's saying is hurting me. grin grin With that his weak punch lines grin grin grin

You're the one who's frustrated because you don't even Know what you're saying grin grin

You're nothing but a bunch of confused scallywag grin grin castrated and frustrated animal grin grin smelling ugly pig from the brown roof republic grin grin

The fact that you said it is not hurting you means you are in Severe pain and agony grin cheesy tongue

You are a nonentity from Poto Land with a generational curse to wail till eternity cheesy

Nyamirin and wailing and crying are like Nyamirin and foreign prisons cheesy

The fact that you Wail so hard every time I replied you prove you are a frustrated Pig

A stinking dirty pig from the piggery Land of Biafra calling someone pig, what an Irony grin

Your empty brain could not even bring out something sensible but senseless grunts from a disgruntled Pig

A monkey can make more sense than you wink

Grunt more harder Nyamirin cheesy tongue

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Deepfeel(m): 11:33am On Sep 11, 2019
Anambralstson:

Onitsha is far older than Ibadan

Onitsha was the biggest market in West Africa, everything in Onitsha was completely destroyed during the biafran war , if not Onitsha should have been more industrial than Lagos
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by ChimaAdeoye: 12:03pm On Sep 11, 2019
Deepfeel:

Onitsha was the biggest market in West Africa, everything in Onitsha was completely destroyed during the biafran war , if not Onitsha should have been more industrial than Lagos

Onitsha is the second largest city in Nigeria - FACT!

In the 1950s the British named:
Lagos
Onitsha and
Kano
in that order as Nigeria's biggest cities and this trend has never changed since independence.

It was during the fake censuses conducted by Nigerian dubious regimes that tried in vain to rank Onitsha below these cities. Still, credible international institutions such as DEMOGRAPHIA have come out to emphatically state that ONITSHA is among the largest cities in Nigeria, despite the lies told by Nigerian census.

A cursory observation of the population of Onitsha and the expansive city sprawl in comparison to other Nigerian cities as Kano or Lagos will easily reveal this FACT!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FdZlFFGgKfc

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xOX1y0M3XL4

1 Like

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Jasparrow1: 7:18pm On Sep 11, 2019
PureFace1:

The fact that you said it is not hurting you means you are in Severe pain and agony grin cheesy tongue

You are a nonentity from Poto Land with a generational curse to wail till eternity cheesy

Nyamirin and wailing and crying are like Nyamirin and foreign prisons cheesy

The fact that you Wail so hard every time I replied you prove you are a frustrated Pig

A stinking dirty pig from the piggery Land of Biafra calling someone pig, what an Irony grin

Your empty brain could not even bring out something sensible but senseless grunts from a disgruntled Pig

A monkey can make more sense than you wink

Grunt more harder Nyamirin cheesy tongue

You see the reason why I said you're a dullard grin grin How can I be sifia pains when I'm already whopping your ass like a kid grin grin see what you're saying. Nothing savagery or painful there grin grin and you said you want to hurt me with your weak lines. How stupid are you grin grin grin

Oh less I forgot. That you're from the land of skull minings grin grin

Foolish beyerbu kowai grin cheesy

Your post shows you're frustrated already grin you're in a serious pain and that's why you're frustrated grin grin

Useless and hopeless animal grin grin dirty, smelling pig from the brown roof republic grin grin

Calling you a pig is even a big insult to pig it self. Because even that pig is far more better and reasonable than you dirty Dustin fool grin grin grin

Why should I even blaim you. When you're from the most dirtiest tribe in Nigeria, puahahaha grin grin

Afonjas with dirtiness are like 5&6 grin grin Very useless animals. The most useless and cursed tribe in Nigeria grin nowonder you're also useless and cursed grin grin grin grin

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by PureFace1(m): 7:48pm On Sep 11, 2019
Jasparrow1:
You see the reason why I said you're a dullard grin grin How can I be sifia pains when I'm already whopping your ass like a kid grin grin see what you're saying. Nothing savagery or painful there grin grin and you said you want to hurt me with your weak lines. How stupid are you grin grin grin

Oh less I forgot. That you're from the land of skull minings grin grin

Foolish beyerbu kowai grin cheesy

Your post shows you're frustrated already grin you're in a serious pain and that's why you're frustrated grin grin

Useless and hopeless animal grin grin dirty, smelling pig from the brown roof republic grin grin

Calling you a pig is even a big insult to pig it self. Because even that pig is far more better and reasonable than you dirty Dustin fool grin grin grin

Why should I even blaim you. When you're from the most dirtiest tribe in Nigeria, puahahaha grin grin

Afonjas with dirtiness are like 5&6 grin grin Very useless animals. The most useless and cursed tribe in Nigeria grin nowonder you're also useless and cursed grin grin grin grin

The fact that you keep saying you are not hurt prove you are in absolute Pain grin tongue

Igbo is the most dirtiest tribe in Nigeria and that's why we use to call you Pigs

All Igbo stinks like you just finished eating a rotten human flesh

You are cannibals and animals

Igbo are the descendants of Judas Iscariot with a generational curse from God to always rot in penury

You are the fake Jews from Israel, you are so useless to the extent that even Israel denied you and your existence cheesy grin tongue

You call wailing and crying and grunting like a Pig whooping of ass? cheesy

You are delusional and very foolish cheesy

I expect nothing from a hopeless and a damned creature

Your generation are sub humans even monkey have better value than your worthless generation

Your region is cursed and it is the reason why every pigs can't wait to get out of that cursed region call Potopoto Land to come and be a slave in Yoruba Land cheesy

May Ogun punish you!!

Worthless animal from the piggery land of Biafra grin cheesy tongue

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Jasparrow1: 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2019
PureFace1:

The fact that you keep saying you are not hurt prove you are in absolute Pain grin tongue

Igbo is the most dirtiest tribe in Nigeria and that's why we use to call you Pigs

All Igbo stinks like you just finished eating a rotten human flesh

You are cannibals and animals

Igbo are the descendants of Judas Iscariot with a generational curse from God to always rot in penury

You are the fake Jews from Israel, you are so useless to the extent that even Israel denied you and your existence cheesy grin tongue

You call wailing and crying and grunting like a Pig whooping of ass? cheesy

You are delusional and very foolish cheesy

I expect nothing from a hopeless and a damned creature

Your generation are sub humans even monkey have better value than your worthless generation

Your region is cursed and it is the reason why every pigs can't wait to get out of that cursed region call Potopoto Land to come and be a slave in Yoruba Land cheesy

May Ogun punish you!!

Worthless animal from the piggery land of Biafra grin cheesy tongue
There is nothing like fact in what you're saying grin grin because your post keeps proving that you're in a serious pains grin grin

Yelobas are the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria, even Google said it grin grin grin

Yelobas are the most useless and cursed land that's why no one wants you smelling dirty ugly pigs grin grin grin

Nowonder the Hausa-foolanis turned you smelling, glorified pigs to slaves. grin Because you bombastic cursed stricken creatures are useless and hopeless in life grin grin

Yelobas are rejected everywhere they go both in Ghana and Europe countries because you dirty stinking pigs and criminals, scammers, skull minings, kidnappers etc grin grin grin

Yelobas are the most confused tribe in Nigeria. That's why they join hands with the foolanis to kill abiola and Awololo grin grin

Your region is poor. Poverty has crippled you poverty Stricken creatures. That's why you're trooping to igboland to see agbo and beg in the street of igboland grin grin

Your region is the most useless, hopeless and cursed region in Nigeria grin grin

All what smelling Afonjas are good at is to scammed people, kidnap people, cut people's private part for ritualist and become slaves to the Hausa-foolanis grin grin grin

Very hopeless and bombastic elements grin grin

Useless frustrated, wretched smelling pig from the brown roof republic grin grin grin grin grin

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Jasparrow1: 12:08am On Sep 12, 2019
PureFace1:

Lol look at this damned bastard wailing and consoling himself and also beating chest about how frustrated he is cheesy grin tongue

I am very glad I can make you wail so hard, bastard tongue

Tell me why your women look like Gorilla and the useful one among them are being use as sex slaves by Yoruba men?

I know right now you are looking for a rope to hang yourself grin cheesy tongue

I bring sorrow and pain to every cursed Nyamirin and I am very glad to do my job

The generational cursed on your generation is so big to the extent that Fulani massacred you worthless Pigs in Enugu and it was like business as usual

Fulani used your worthless mothers and sisters as sex slaves during Biafra war and killed so many worthless Pigs, no wonder you can not get their name out of your stinking mouth grin grin cheesy

The useless one among you were also butchered in the North like worthless animals that they were grin tongue

Grunt more harder pig!

You are a hopeless creature and your generation have been cursed to always be in sorrow and rot in penury till eternity

Pig from the piggery land of Biafra, the most dirtiest and worthless tribe in Nigeria even Ijaw sold you worthless animals as slaves and Igala enslaved and Colonized you

You are cursed to be slaves and worthless till eternity to the extent that whomever associate with you also get unfortunate like you

I am glad I can bring you sorrow and agony you demand grin cheesy tongue

LMAO this pig can cry for Africa puahahahahahahaha grin grin

Look at this bombastic scallywag. grin grin Useless castrated Cow grin grin grin even bamboo is far better than your destiny grin grin

You're cursed and useless. Your generation is useless and dead grin grin grin

You can not make me wail hard, kiddo grin you're crying bitterly like a mad dog Hahahaha grin grin

See this fool wants to compare their dirty smelling women with Igbo women, like seriously shocked grin

Your women are dirty, ugly, smelling and look stupid grin grin they don't wash their panties. Yeloba women will wear a pants for good 1 year without changing it grin very dirty stricken pigs grin grin grin

LMAO this guy is a comfire fool. grin the biggest fool in the world grin How can I commit suicide when I'm already whipping your stinking ass grin grin grin you see why I called you useless and stupid. Because you deserve it grin grin grin

You can bring sorrow pains to your poor wretched Afonjas but you can never bring it close to Jasparrow1 grin I'm the natural born killer tongue grin

Are you a fool. Are the foolanis not raping your useless wretched women grin the fvck your olosho women in front of you Afonjas pigs but you cannot do anything, what a shame grin grin

The foolanis killed thousand of Oduduwa pigs and took their worthless, hopeless land and turned the Afonjas to slaves grin grin

They're still killing more Oduduwa pigs to collect more land for RUGA GUAHAHHAHAHHAHA grin grin While the Ijaws coloniz and enslaved your savagery scallywags grin grin grin

You're a cursed afonja. That's why you look stupid and useless. You look more frustrated and hopeless grin grin your life is useless already cheesy just drink a sniper and die like your useless father obafemi Awololo grin grin

I will torment you and frustrate you the more till you commit suicide and die as a cursed useless skull mining grin grin

Useless poverty Stricken wretched bastard grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Mass Burial: Osinbajo, Amaechi Weep In Benue [PHOTOS] / DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix / Anthony Ugochukwu Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.