Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,244 members, 7,836,165 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:48 PM

As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) (49322 Views)

Anambra state capital Awka Skyline gradually changing (photos) / Aerial View Of The Nigeria Military Formation On Duty- Photo / Aerial View Of Tinubu's New Mansion In Ikoyi - Sahara Reporters (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by PureFace1(m): 5:03am On Sep 12, 2019
Jasparrow1:
LMAO this pig can cry for Africa puahahahahahahaha grin grin

Look at this bombastic scallywag. grin grin Useless castrated Cow grin grin grin even bamboo is far better than your destiny grin grin

You're cursed and useless. Your generation is useless and dead grin grin grin

You can not make me wail hard, kiddo grin you're crying bitterly like a mad dog Hahahaha grin grin

See this fool wants to compare their dirty smelling women with Igbo women, like seriously shocked grin

Your women are dirty, ugly, smelling and look stupid grin grin they don't wash their panties. Yeloba women will wear a pants for good 1 year without changing it grin very dirty stricken pigs grin grin grin

LMAO this guy is a comfire fool. grin the biggest fool in the world grin How can I commit suicide when I'm already whipping your stinking ass grin grin grin you see why I called you useless and stupid. Because you deserve it grin grin grin

You can bring sorrow pains to your poor wretched Afonjas but you can never bring it close to Jasparrow1 grin I'm the natural born killer tongue grin

Are you a fool. Are the foolanis not raping your useless wretched women grin the fvck your olosho women in front of you Afonjas pigs but you cannot do anything, what a shame grin grin

The foolanis killed thousand of Oduduwa pigs and took their worthless, hopeless land and turned the Afonjas to slaves grin grin

They're still killing more Oduduwa pigs to collect more land for RUGA GUAHAHHAHAHHAHA grin grin While the Ijaws coloniz and enslaved your savagery scallywags grin grin grin

You're a cursed afonja. That's why you look stupid and useless. You look more frustrated and hopeless grin grin your life is useless already cheesy just drink a sniper and die like your useless father obafemi Awololo grin grin

I will torment you and frustrate you the more till you commit suicide and die as a cursed useless skull mining grin grin

Useless poverty Stricken wretched bastard grin grin

Wow!!

I am very glad I can make you wail so hard in tears grin grin

That explain why you keep writing jargons and keep being nonsensical

You Wail so hard to the extent that you don't even make sense but scribble rubbish to hide the fact that you are in severe pain cheesy cheesy

I am the bringer of sorrow and absolute agony to every Nyamirin from Potopoto land that cross my way and I am very glad to do my job grin

Ask your worthless mother how Fulani raped her during Biafra war, I bet she will confess to you that you are a product of Fulani raping and dickriding grin cheesy cheesy

Your women are all stinking pigs like you, dirty, ugly with hairy body like Gorilla the only useful one among them are being use as sex slaves by other tribes.

Well i am grateful to your useless women for making sex cheap, you can f.uck them with as low as 500Naira. They are useless like that

It is very obvious that I am your tormentor tongue

You will run anywhere you see my moniker grin

I bring frustration and absolute pain to every goatf.ucker like you

Grab a rope and die like every other pigs from the piggery land of Biafra that died during the civil war grin tongue cheesy

1 Like

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by PureFace1(m): 5:25am On Sep 12, 2019
Jasparrow1:
There is nothing like fact in what you're saying grin grin because your post keeps proving that you're in a serious pains grin grin

Yelobas are the dirtiest tribe in Nigeria, even Google said it grin grin grin

Yelobas are the most useless and cursed land that's why no one wants you smelling dirty ugly pigs grin grin grin

Nowonder the Hausa-foolanis turned you smelling, glorified pigs to slaves. grin Because you bombastic cursed stricken creatures are useless and hopeless in life grin grin

Yelobas are rejected everywhere they go both in Ghana and Europe countries because you dirty stinking pigs and criminals, scammers, skull minings, kidnappers etc grin grin grin

Yelobas are the most confused tribe in Nigeria. That's why they join hands with the foolanis to kill abiola and Awololo grin grin

Your region is poor. Poverty has crippled you poverty Stricken creatures. That's why you're trooping to igboland to see agbo and beg in the street of igboland grin grin

Your region is the most useless, hopeless and cursed region in Nigeria grin grin

All what smelling Afonjas are good at is to scammed people, kidnap people, cut people's private part for ritualist and become slaves to the Hausa-foolanis grin grin grin

Very hopeless and bombastic elements grin grin

Useless frustrated, wretched smelling pig from the brown roof republic grin grin grin grin grin

Only me can whoop someone ass to the extent of not making him make even the tiniest of sense grin grin

You just keep scribbling rubbish like a typical pig to hide the fact that you need to grab a rope and die tongue grin cheesy

Your empty brain can no longer bring out anything other than referring to your damned generation and cursing your useless tribe tongue

I love how I am tormenting you cheesy

You are a goatf.ucker and a Pig, A Monkey can make better sense than you

A beggar from the beggars colony of Anambra talking about poverty

Your generation is rotting away in penury and wretched to the extent that every Pigs from your lineage can't wait to evacuate your cursed region to Yoruba Land to hawk Gala and Push Wheel Barrow and be a slave in Yoruba Land

You have no future and your past was full of emptiness and sorrow cheesy tongue

Grab a rope and die and end your miserable life cheesy

Useless Goatf.ucker with empty brain tongue

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Jasparrow1: 8:00am On Sep 12, 2019
PureFace1:

Wow!!

I am very glad I can make you wail so hard in tears grin grin

That explain why you keep writing jargons and keep being nonsensical

You Wail so hard to the extent that you don't even make sense but scribble rubbish to hide the fact that you are in severe pain cheesy cheesy

I am the bringer of sorrow and absolute agony to every Nyamirin from Potopoto land that cross my way and I am very glad to do my job grin

Ask your worthless mother how Fulani raped her during Biafra war, I bet she will confess to you that you are a product of Fulani raping and dickriding grin cheesy cheesy

Your women are all stinking pigs like you, dirty, ugly with hairy body like Gorilla the only useful one among them are being use as sex slaves by other tribes.

Well i am grateful to your useless women for making sex cheap, you can f.uck them with as low as 500Naira. They are useless like that

It is very obvious that I am your tormentor tongue

You will run anywhere you see my moniker grin

I bring frustration and absolute pain to every goatf.ucker like you

Grab a rope and die like every other pigs from the piggery land of Biafra that died during the civil war grin tongue cheesy

LMAO you keep proving to me that you are in sifia pains grin grin you don't really know me cheesy I have handled 10 bastards like you at once for just one night and they all got whopped. Not to talk of you little, criple, wretched pig grin grin

How can I be hurt with your weak lines grin you're not even making any sense at all grin grin common sense you don't have grin you talk like a typical afonja pigs grin grin grin

Keep chest beating around while you're dying with pains. You're fvcking Pained and frustrated that you can't even construct a simple sentence correctly grin grin grin

When they raped our women did they collected any land from us, No? grin grin

But the foolanis herdsmen rape your stricken smelling mother in front of you Afonjas piggery but cannot do anything grin grin

They fvck your ugly wretched women and killed thousand of Oduduwa pigs and took their worthless land and turned you fools to slaves grin grin too bad man, too bad grin grin

LMAO I said it grin I have hurt him the more puahahaha grin grin

How is it my fault that your women are dirty cheap olosho grin grin

Anyway, I'm thankful to God to see your hopeless, ugly, dirty stinking women for selling their smelling body for just #50 naira Gala. grin you can even fvck them without anything. grin cheap poverty stricken pigs from Oduduwa land grin grin

Eyah e don dey cry. Afonja is in sifia pain grin cry me a river, boy? grin grin

I have never run from the 10 people I handle a night. It's you frustrated pig grin

Lemme tell you the truth. You're the dullest and weakest bastard I have ever seen in my life grin very boring cow tongue grin grin

Like I said. I will torment you and torment you and frustrate you again and make you Useless and hopeless till you drink sniper and die like your useless, wretched father Awololo grin grin

Bombastic animal. Foolish stricken dirty skull mining bastard grin grin

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Jasparrow1: 8:28am On Sep 12, 2019
PureFace1:

Only me can whoop someone ass to the extent of not making him make even the tiniest of sense grin grin

You just keep scribbling rubbish like a typical pig to hide the fact that you need to grab a rope and die tongue grin cheesy

Your empty brain can no longer bring out anything other than referring to your damned generation and cursing your useless tribe tongue

I love how I am tormenting you cheesy

You are a goatf.ucker and a Pig, A Monkey can make better sense than you

A beggar from the beggars colony of Anambra talking about poverty

Your generation is rotting away in penury and wretched to the extent that every Pigs from your lineage can't wait to evacuate your cursed region to Yoruba Land to hawk Gala and Push Wheel Barrow and be a slave in Yoruba Land

You have no future and your past was full of emptiness and sorrow cheesy tongue

Grab a rope and die and end your miserable life cheesy

Useless Goatf.ucker with empty brain tongue
Puahahaha I said it grin how can you be so stupid to the extent that you don't even know what you're saying grin you're confused that you're not even making any sense grin grin

How can you torment someone that has already made you frustrated grin you see how you're exposing your foolishness and stupidity grin grin

You're even typing like a learner grin you want to make problemkid1 frustrated. Or you want to torment problemkid1, like seriously shocked shocked grin grin do you Know how many moniker that I have grin I have been banned omln different occasions grin I have torment hopeless idiots like you. You're too small for me to handle grin grin

LMAO look at this bombastic element is talking about whopping Hahahaha grin grin someone that I have already whopped front, left, right and back grin grin you think you can stand me. We will see who will get tired grin grin

I love the way you're crying. It gives me more Joy to see an afonja pig crying and wailing like a monkey grin cheesy

LMAO e don pain am reach prick ooo grin grin are you not a poor wretched old fool grin an Igbo man can never be a begger like afonja pigs grin grin

Come to East and see how your people are roaming around like a frustrated animal grin grin begging and selling agbo grin while Igbo people in your godforsaken land are buying youy lands and building houses in your shitthol grin creating jobs for you dirty porverty stricken cows grin grin

Your generation is cursed and dead and that's the reason why you're not thinking straight grin grin grin all what you piggery from the land of Oduduwa are good at is too do ritualist, scam people, and kidnap people grin very useless and hopeless creatures grin

You have no hope in this life grin even N'golo kante is brighter than your future grin your future is dead and gone grin grin

All you need to just do now is to drink one full bottle of sniper and die like a pig grin grin

Castrated, useless, hopeless wretched cowfvcker with no common sense grin afonja skull mining From the brown roof republic tongue grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by PureFace1(m): 11:26am On Sep 12, 2019
Jasparrow1:
Puahahaha I said it grin how can you be so stupid to the extent that you don't even know what you're saying grin you're confused that you're not even making any sense grin grin

How can you torment someone that has already made you frustrated grin you see how you're exposing your foolishness and stupidity grin grin

You're even typing like a learner grin you want to make problemkid1 frustrated. Or you want to torment problemkid1, like seriously shocked shocked grin grin do you Know how many moniker that I have grin I have been banned omln different occasions grin I have torment hopeless idiots like you. You're too small for me to handle grin grin

LMAO look at this bombastic element is talking about whopping Hahahaha grin grin someone that I have already whopped front, left, right and back grin grin you think you can stand me. We will see who will get tired grin grin

I love the way you're crying. It gives me more Joy to see an afonja pig crying and wailing like a monkey grin cheesy

LMAO e don pain am reach prick ooo grin grin are you not a poor wretched old fool grin an Igbo man can never be a begger like afonja pigs grin grin

Come to East and see how your people are roaming around like a frustrated animal grin grin begging and selling agbo grin while Igbo people in your godforsaken land are buying youy lands and building houses in your shitthol grin creating jobs for you dirty porverty stricken cows grin grin

Your generation is cursed and dead and that's the reason why you're not thinking straight grin grin grin all what you piggery from the land of Oduduwa are good at is too do ritualist, scam people, and kidnap people grin very useless and hopeless creatures grin

You have no hope in this life grin even N'golo kante is brighter than your future grin your future is dead and gone grin grin

All you need to just do now is to drink one full bottle of sniper and die like a pig grin grin

Castrated, useless, hopeless wretched cowfvcker with no common sense grin afonja skull mining From the brown roof republic tongue grin grin

Lol I am very glad I can put you useless goatf.ucker in another absolute pain grin grin

I whooped your ass and this time around you cried out loud and grunted like a Pig cheesy cheesy grin

What is the meaning of "puhaaaaa" sound you make every time I flogged your empty destiny into oblivion? grin grin

That is the sound of crying out loud and begging for mercy

That is the sound of Begging me to spare your eternal damned soul cheesy

I flogged your flatskull to the extent you have to stole my words to replied back and hide the fact that you need to do the world a favour and end your miserable, hopeless and worthless life cheesy cheesy grin

Come to Yoruba Land and see how your generation are slaving away in Yoruba Land, many are beggars here in Yoruba Land

They pay rent to Yoruba Landlords at home, pay rent at shops to Yoruba landlords and pay taxes to the Government, most of them are in eternal slavery in Yoruba Land and will continue to be our slaves cheesy grin

Even the criminals among them with properties, their properties can be seize at any time by the governor or omonile because you are all our slaves cheesy

How are Gala Cartons, 2 by 2 shops, Garden eggs trays, Push carts, and wheel barrows you export to Yoruba Land creating jobs for your useless generation?

Only me can whooped someone ass and make him delusional grin

I must have f.uck your worthless mother and sisters here in Lagos because your women are useless like that

You are really a Goat f.ucker and a fool and a Godforsaken Bastard!

You have nothing in your brain other than to display your level of tomfoolery, hopelessness and how eternally damned you are tongue cheesy grin

It shall never be well with you worthless pig cheesy grin

I will torment you to hell and torment you to death pig

No Nyamirin crossed me and walk away the same, I am the bringer of sorrow and agony to your eternal cursed generation grin

A dump yard is more fortunate and have brighter destiny than you Goatf.ucker tongue

You will continue to rot in penury and languish in eternal pain and sorrow together with your generation, damned bastard grin cheesy tongue

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by PureFace1(m): 11:54am On Sep 12, 2019
Jasparrow1:
LMAO you keep proving to me that you are in sifia pains grin grin you don't really know me cheesy I have handled 10 bastards like you at once for just one night and they all got whopped. Not to talk of you little, criple, wretched pig grin grin

How can I be hurt with your weak lines grin you're not even making any sense at all grin grin common sense you don't have grin you talk like a typical afonja pigs grin grin grin

Keep chest beating around while you're dying with pains. You're fvcking Pained and frustrated that you can't even construct a simple sentence correctly grin grin grin

When they raped our women did they collected any land from us, No? grin grin

But the foolanis herdsmen rape your stricken smelling mother in front of you Afonjas piggery but cannot do anything grin grin

They fvck your ugly wretched women and killed thousand of Oduduwa pigs and took their worthless land and turned you fools to slaves grin grin too bad man, too bad grin grin

LMAO I said it grin I have hurt him the more puahahaha grin grin

How is it my fault that your women are dirty cheap olosho grin grin

Anyway, I'm thankful to God to see your hopeless, ugly, dirty stinking women for selling their smelling body for just #50 naira Gala. grin you can even fvck them without anything. grin cheap poverty stricken pigs from Oduduwa land grin grin

Eyah e don dey cry. Afonja is in sifia pain grin cry me a river, boy? grin grin

I have never run from the 10 people I handle a night. It's you frustrated pig grin

Lemme tell you the truth. You're the dullest and weakest bastard I have ever seen in my life grin very boring cow tongue grin grin

Like I said. I will torment you and torment you and frustrate you again and make you Useless and hopeless till you drink sniper and die like your useless, wretched father Awololo grin grin

Bombastic animal. Foolish stricken dirty skull mining bastard grin grin

Awolowo starved your pigs generation and wasted them like animals that they were, no wonder you can not get his name out of your stinking pig mouth cheesy

You are really a God forsaken Bastard with no destiny at all grin grin grin

Igala people raped your foremothers, sodomized your forefathers and took away your Land, bastard cheesy tongue

This Goatf.ucker even admitted that his generation were raped grin

Only me can flogged a worthless pig like you and make him admitted things like that and confessed grin

Your generation were raped by Igala, raped by Fulani, raped by Ijaw, and also raped by Benin cheesy

Even Hausa raped you during the civil war grin

Your generation are slaves to everyone and will continue to be slaves till eternity

Even Yoruba raped your worthless generation during the civil war and used your mothers as sex slaves cheesy

No wonder you are just a worthless animal and a Nitwit with no future

Ask your mother how gallant Yoruba men raped them during the civil war, starved the children, and beheaded the useless men grin

Every pigs in your lineage that died during the civil war must have died in the hands of gallant Yoruba men cheesy

Imagine before the whites came to colonized Nigeria, Igala people have already colonized your worthless generation, raped your useless forefathers, and took away your Land

No wonder Igbo Land is very tiny, forever backward and cursed

Look at this fool crying loud, consoling himself and beating chest like a typical pig from his piggery land of Biafra cheesy grin cheesy

I am very glad I can bring you the pain you demand cheesy

Someone that have no ounce of sense telling someone that is more sensible than he would ever be that he is not making sense. cheesy

A Monkey is better than your generation and a rat can make better sense than you.

I am loving how I am tormenting your soul pig!

Grunt harder pig

Grab a rope and end your miserable life and follow the worthless pigs that died in the hands of gallant Yoruba man during the civil war grin grin

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Jasparrow1: 12:54pm On Sep 12, 2019
PureFace1:

Lol I am very glad I can put you useless goatf.ucker in another absolute pain grin grin

I whooped your ass and this time around you cried out loud and grunted like a Pig cheesy cheesy grin

What is the meaning of "puhaaaaa" sound you make every time I flogged your empty destiny into oblivion? grin grin

That is the sound of crying out loud and begging for mercy

That is the sound of Begging me to spare your eternal damned soul cheesy

I flogged your flatskull to the extent you have to stole my words to replied back and hide the fact that you need to do the world a favour and end your miserable, hopeless and worthless life cheesy cheesy grin

Come to Yoruba Land and see how most of your generation are slaving away in Yoruba Land, some are even beggars here in Lagos

They pay rent to Yoruba at home, pay rent at shops and pay taxes to the Government, most of them are in eternal slavery in Yoruba Land and will continue to be our slaves cheesy grin

How are Gala Cartons, 2 by 2 shops, Garden eggs trays, Push carts, and wheel barrows creating jobs for your useless generation?

Only me can whooped someone ass and make him delusional grin

I must have f.uck your worthless mother and sisters here in Lagos because your women are useless like that

You are really a Goat f.ucker and a fool and a Godforsaken Bastard!

You have nothing in your brain other than to display your level of tomfoolery, hopelessness and how eternally damned you are tongue cheesy grin

It shall never be well with you worthless pig cheesy grin

I will torment you to hell and torment you to death pig

No Nyamirin crossed me and walk away the same, I am the bringer of sorrow and agony to your eternal cursed generation grin

A dump yard is more fortunate and have brighter destiny than you Goatf.ucker tongue

You will continue to rot in penury and languish in eternal pain and sorrow together with your generation, damned bastard grin cheesy tongue
LMAO this guy is a dumbass afonja grin grin you're ranting and rambling like a mad pig grin grin your post shows that you're frustrated grin too much pressure on you anytime you sees my post, Why? grin grin grin

LWKMD OOO grin look at this bombastic scallywag is still talking about "whopped"? grin grin why are you using my lines grin you see why I said you're weak and wack grin grin grin you don't have anything to say, you're just forcing yourself over what you cannot handle grin grin you're pathetic and disgusting grin grin grin

You don't know the meaning of "puahahaha" grin how would you know when you're a boring up coming fool grin grin you want me to tell you so that you will steal it just the way you steal my other lines "stricken and whopped"? grin grin don't worry you will soon know the meaning after gotten your stinky ass whipped grin grin grin

How can I beg an hopeless, wretched, confused animal like you grin grin a confused millipede like you grin grin a disgusting pathetic corpse fvcker grin grin grin

LWKMD grin grin look at this criminal. Which stupid words are you talking about grin stop talking like a fool because you have no words rather than "Nyamiri" grin grin I whipped your cornhead to the extent that, you started typing rubbish out of frustration grin grin grin

I have been to Lagos and Ibadan and they're doing fine grin they're not begging like you Afonjas piggerys grin grin instead they're buying your lands and building a Mansions in your shitthol grin they developed your poverty stricken shitthol grin grin grin

While your useless cursed brothers and sisters are in Igbo land selling agbo and doing agboro grin grin begging and roaming the street like a hopeless creatures grin grin I dare you to show me one yeloba Mansion in Igboland and I will show you thousand of Igbo mansion in your cursed stricken shitthol grin grin grin the difference is clear grin

They rent and pay taxes in your land because they're trying to develop your shitthol grin grin you don't have Common sense grin your brain is empty and dead grin grin

What's the idiot saying shocked grin grin

"How are Gala Cartons, 2 by 2 shops, Garden eggs trays, Push carts, and wheel barrows creating jobs for your useless generation"? shocked shocked shocked Confusion everywhere LMAO grin grin grin grin grin Oga why are you frustrated grin I told you, you can't handle me. See the jagons you're typing grin grin tension is all over your body grin grin you're crying and dying and you're pretending as if nothing is happening grin grin grin

You can only whopped others but you cannot whopped me. Jasparrow1 aka the problemkid1 grin grin grin see the nonsense you're typing. Jagons jagons jagons grin grin grin frustration and tension has killed you already grin grin grin

Do you know how many of your family members I have fvcked in Onitsha only grin not to talk of Lagos and Ibadan grin cheap stricken oloshos grin dirty smelling pigs grin your women are so dirty. I regret Fvcking your women grin grin grin

LWKMD OOO. E don pain am again reach prick puahahaha grin grin my words can hurt this pig seriously grin look at the way he's crying grin

I rather be a goatfvcker than to be a corpse fvcker like you. Wahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

You'll go to the cemetery and bring out a female corpse and fvck her or use her boy part for ritualist grin grin you're nothing but a cursed bastard grin grin

Cry me river, kiddo grin do you have anything in your upstairs grin grin your brain is locked and gone and that's the reason why you're useless and hopeless in life grin grin grin grin

E Don pain am again ooo grin omo you can cry for Africa oo shocked shocked grin anyway, it shall also not be well with you and your cursed wretched family tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin

See who wants to torment someone grin with what if I may ask cheesy with that your weak dull words grin Oga go and sit down one place and continue crying. Crying is your hobby grin grin

I have crossed and you will be the one to walk away. Except they banned me grin I will make you useless and hopeless in this forum. We will die here grin you have meet the wrong person grin you can do that to others but you can never do that to me grin

E don Pain am again grin it's true Na. Even N'GOLO kante is brighter than your future grin while pig is better than your destiny LMAO grin grin

You're already rotting in pains and sorrow with my words grin all you need to do is to just drink sniper and die a stupid death like your worthless hopeless father. You bombastic criminal. Foolish wretched skull mining grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Jasparrow1: 1:38pm On Sep 12, 2019
PureFace1:

Awolowo starved your pigs generation and wasted them like animals that they were, no wonder you can not get his name out of your stinking pig mouth cheesy

You are really a God forsaken Bastard with no destiny at all grin grin grin

Igala people raped your foremothers, sodomized your forefathers and took away your Land, bastard cheesy tongue

This Goatf.ucker even admitted that his generation were raped grin

Only me can flogged a worthless pig like you and make him admitted things like that and confessed grin

Your generation were raped by Igala, raped by Fulani, raped by Ijaw, and also raped by Benin cheesy

Even Hausa raped you during the civil war grin

Your generation are slaves to everyone and will continue to be slaves till eternity

Even Yoruba raped your worthless generation during the civil war and used your mothers as sex slaves cheesy

No wonder you are just a worthless animal and a Nitwit with no future

Ask your mother how gallant Yoruba men raped them during the civil war, starved the children, and beheaded the useless men grin

Every pigs in your lineage that died during the civil war must have died in the hands of gallant Yoruba men cheesy

Imagine before the whites came to colonized Nigeria, Igala people have already colonized your worthless generation, raped your useless forefathers, and took away your Land

No wonder Igbo Land is very tiny, forever backward and cursed

Look at this fool crying loud, consoling himself and beating chest like a typical pig from his piggery land of Biafra cheesy grin cheesy

I am very glad I can bring you the pain you demand cheesy

Someone that have no ounce of sense telling someone that is more sensible than he would ever be that he is not making sense. cheesy

A Monkey is better than your generation and a rat can make better sense than you.

I am loving how I am tormenting your soul pig!

Grunt harder pig

Grab a rope and end your miserable life and follow the worthless pigs that died in the hands of gallant Yoruba man during the civil war grin grin

How can a loser called awolo starved us and killed us grin a complete loser for that matter grin grin someone who betrayed you fools and made you pigs to become slaves to the Hausa-foolanis grin grin you're a Mumu, you don't know anything grin a dumbass idiot grin grin

E don pain am again hahaha grin you have stole my lines again grin are you out of words grin

Anyway, it's not my fault that you're a wretched, poverty stricken bastard grin grin a useless confused animal grin grin

LMAO igala didn't do anything to our people grin we forth and Chase them out of our land. Only few are in one tiny village helping themselves in our land grin they're even changing themselves from igala to Igbo. grin grin

Unlike you Afonjas bastard that the foolanis are raping your mother and collecting your lands grin grin even till now they're still fvcking your mother and collecting the remaining land in your shitthol and turn it to RUGA grin they killed millions of Afonjas piggerys and turned them to slaves. What a big shame grin grin grin

See this corpse fvcker grin The igbos killed millions of Afonjas in Abagana and raped your women grin grin they fvcked them and cumed on their ugly faces grin grin

What are we seeing now grin the Ijaws, Edo, foolanis and hausas are killing your people raping your women in front of you old fools grin who owns ondo state. The ijaws grin who owns kwara state. The foolanis grin grin now they're planning to collect your slummish Ibadan grin your brown roof republic grin grin grin

How did the igalas colonized igbos when they're still under us grin grin a
Who is the giant now grin the igbos grin you're a dullard grin grin

Didn't the foolanis colonized you fools before Nigeria gained her independent grin grin up till now they're still colonizing you fools grin grin they have turned you hopeless creatures to slaves grin now tell me who's the loser. The Afonjas grin grin grin

Our land is tiny but far more developed and better than your shitthol grin we're supporting the foolanis to continue killing and raping you bombastic criminals. grin because you fools are useless and worthless to us grin grin

How can I be crying harder and consoling myself when you're the one crying grin how stupid are you grin you're the most useless and hopeless creature in the world grin grin

Is the guy normal or stupid grin how can you bring a pain to someone that's whopping your dirty stricken ass grin grin are you a dullard. Oh yes you're a dullard indeed grin grin

I have more sense and that's the reason why I am whipping your ass grin you have nothing to say because you have no common sense at all. grin even goat and fowl are far more sensitive than you dumbass grin grin grin

LWKMD ooo grin grin look at this Mumu talking grin grin something that even pig have more sense and far better than you grin you're already useless in life grin grin your future is dead already grin grin grin

You're tormenting your generation because you're frustrated and confused like your dullard father aka Awololo the dead loser grin grin grin

Die harder cow grin grin

You should also ask your mother how gallant igbos raped and fvcked them during the civil war grin they fvcked them, they were busy crying and shouting. Egba mi oo, ah ah ahh, please fvck me fvck me. Mogbe ahh ashs grin grin

Useless castrated Cow grin bombastic corpse fvcker grin hopeless wretched animal grin grin you will die out of frustration in my hand grin bombastic scallywag grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by PureFace1(m): 2:41pm On Sep 12, 2019
Jasparrow1:
How can a loser called awolo starved us and killed us grin a complete loser for that matter grin grin someone who betrayed you fools and made you pigs to become slaves to the Hausa-foolanis grin grin you're a Mumu, you don't know anything grin a dumbass idiot grin grin

E don pain am again hahaha grin you have stole my lines again grin are you out of words grin

Anyway, it's not my fault that you're a wretched, poverty stricken bastard grin grin a useless confused animal grin grin

LMAO igala didn't do anything to our people grin we forth and Chase them out of our land. Only few are in one tiny village helping themselves in our land grin they're even changing themselves from igala to Igbo. grin grin

Unlike you Afonjas bastard that the foolanis are raping your mother and collecting your lands grin grin even till now they're still fvcking your mother and collecting the remaining land in your shitthol and turn it to RUGA grin they killed millions of Afonjas piggerys and turned them to slaves. What a big shame grin grin grin

See this corpse fvcker grin The igbos killed millions of Afonjas in Abagana and raped your women grin grin they fvcked them and cumed on their ugly faces grin grin

What are we seeing now grin the Ijaws, Edo, foolanis and hausas are killing your people raping your women in front of you old fools grin who owns ondo state. The ijaws grin who owns kwara state. The foolanis grin grin now they're planning to collect your slummish Ibadan grin your brown roof republic grin grin grin

How did the igalas colonized igbos when they're still under us grin grin a
Who is the giant now grin the igbos grin you're a dullard grin grin

Didn't the foolanis colonized you fools before Nigeria gained her independent grin grin up till now they're still colonizing you fools grin grin they have turned you hopeless creatures to slaves grin now tell me who's the loser. The Afonjas grin grin grin

Our land is tiny but far more developed and better than your shitthol grin we're supporting the foolanis to continue killing and raping you bombastic criminals. grin because you fools are useless and worthless to us grin grin

How can I be crying harder and consoling myself when you're the one crying grin how stupid are you grin you're the most useless and hopeless creature in the world grin grin

Is the guy normal or stupid grin how can you bring a pain to someone that's whopping your dirty stricken ass grin grin are you a dullard. Oh yes you're a dullard indeed grin grin

I have more sense and that's the reason why I am whipping your ass grin you have nothing to say because you have no common sense at all. grin even goat and fowl are far more sensitive than you dumbass grin grin grin

LWKMD ooo grin grin look at this Mumu talking grin grin something that even pig have more sense and far better than you grin you're already useless in life grin grin your future is dead already grin grin grin

You're tormenting your generation because you're frustrated and confused like your dullard father aka Awololo the dead loser grin grin grin

Die harder cow grin grin

You should also ask your mother how gallant igbos raped and fvcked them during the civil war grin they fvcked them, they were busy crying and shouting. Egba mi oo, ah ah ahh, please fvck me fvck me. Mogbe ahh ashs grin grin

Useless castrated Cow grin bombastic corpse fvcker grin hopeless wretched animal grin grin you will die out of frustration in my hand grin bombastic scallywag grin grin

Wow!!

This Goatf.ucker is really in absolute pain and agony grin

I am very glad I can do my job and cause you so much pain, worthless bastard cheesy even though you won't admit the fact that you want to grab a rope and die

Your tiny Piggery land is more developed but every Pigs in the region can't wait to evacuate it and move to Yoruba land cheesy

You chased Igala people out of your land but at the same time Igala people are still in one small village? grin

You are supporting Fulani to kill Yoruba but at the same time the same Fulani are killing you like fowls grin

Look at how they massacred you worthless Pigs in Enugu cheesy and it was like business as usual

Igala people are under you but it is you pigs that are crying for freedom and independence grin

You are supporting Fulani to kill and enslave Yoruba but at the same time you are also the one crying for freedom because you are slaves. grin

You chased Igala people out but at the same time they are in one village. Igala people are in one village but Igala people are indigenous to Anambra, Ebonyi, and Enugu grin

Look at the level of contradiction and senselessness
you displayed grin. Well I expect nothing better from a senseless pig of Biafra

Ijaw own Ondo?

Where did you see Edo, Ijaw and Hausa killing Yoruba?

So Awolowo didn't starve your Pigs generation to death?

Are you making sense? Senseless Pig grin

Lol only me can flogged a flatskull Goat f.ucker and beat sense out of his head grin

You are indeed a sore loser and very delusional grin

You just scribble senselessness after senselessness to hide the fact that you need to grab a rope and die cheesy

The fact that I can flogged your flatskull till there is no sense left prove I am indeed a bringer of sorrow to every Nyamirin that crossed my way grin tongue

I flogged your flatskull until I flushed your brain out grin

Your soul has been condemned for eternal damnation and may you continue to rot in penury like every Pigs of Biafra cheesy grin tongue

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by PureFace1(m): 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2019
Jasparrow1:
LMAO this guy is a dumbass afonja grin grin you're ranting and rambling like a mad pig grin grin your post shows that you're frustrated grin too much pressure on you anytime you sees my post, Why? grin grin grin

LWKMD OOO grin look at this bombastic scallywag is still talking about "whopped"? grin grin why are you using my lines grin you see why I said you're weak and wack grin grin grin you don't have anything to say, you're just forcing yourself over what you cannot handle grin grin you're pathetic and disgusting grin grin grin

You don't know the meaning of "puahahaha" grin how would you know when you're a boring up coming fool grin grin you want me to tell you so that you will steal it just the way you steal my other lines "stricken and whopped"? grin grin don't worry you will soon know the meaning after gotten your stinky ass whipped grin grin grin

How can I beg an hopeless, wretched, confused animal like you grin grin a confused millipede like you grin grin a disgusting pathetic corpse fvcker grin grin grin

LWKMD grin grin look at this criminal. Which stupid words are you talking about grin stop talking like a fool because you have no words rather than "Nyamiri" grin grin I whipped your cornhead to the extent that, you started typing rubbish out of frustration grin grin grin

I have been to Lagos and Ibadan and they're doing fine grin they're not begging like you Afonjas piggerys grin grin instead they're buying your lands and building a Mansions in your shitthol grin they developed your poverty stricken shitthol grin grin grin

While your useless cursed brothers and sisters are in Igbo land selling agbo and doing agboro grin grin begging and roaming the street like a hopeless creatures grin grin I dare you to show me one yeloba Mansion in Igboland and I will show you thousand of Igbo mansion in your cursed stricken shitthol grin grin grin the difference is clear grin

They rent and pay taxes in your land because they're trying to develop your shitthol grin grin you don't have Common sense grin your brain is empty and dead grin grin

What's the idiot saying shocked grin grin

"How are Gala Cartons, 2 by 2 shops, Garden eggs trays, Push carts, and wheel barrows creating jobs for your useless generation"? shocked shocked shocked Confusion everywhere LMAO grin grin grin grin grin Oga why are you frustrated grin I told you, you can't handle me. See the jagons you're typing grin grin tension is all over your body grin grin you're crying and dying and you're pretending as if nothing is happening grin grin grin

You can only whopped others but you cannot whopped me. Jasparrow1 aka the problemkid1 grin grin grin see the nonsense you're typing. Jagons jagons jagons grin grin grin frustration and tension has killed you already grin grin grin

Do you know how many of your family members I have fvcked in Onitsha only grin not to talk of Lagos and Ibadan grin cheap stricken oloshos grin dirty smelling pigs grin your women are so dirty. I regret Fvcking your women grin grin grin

LWKMD OOO. E don pain am again reach prick puahahaha grin grin my words can hurt this pig seriously grin look at the way he's crying grin

I rather be a goatfvcker than to be a corpse fvcker like you. Wahahahahahahaha grin grin grin

You'll go to the cemetery and bring out a female corpse and fvck her or use her boy part for ritualist grin grin you're nothing but a cursed bastard grin grin

Cry me river, kiddo grin do you have anything in your upstairs grin grin your brain is locked and gone and that's the reason why you're useless and hopeless in life grin grin grin grin

E Don pain am again ooo grin omo you can cry for Africa oo shocked shocked grin anyway, it shall also not be well with you and your cursed wretched family tongue tongue tongue tongue grin grin

See who wants to torment someone grin with what if I may ask cheesy with that your weak dull words grin Oga go and sit down one place and continue crying. Crying is your hobby grin grin

I have crossed and you will be the one to walk away. Except they banned me grin I will make you useless and hopeless in this forum. We will die here grin you have meet the wrong person grin you can do that to others but you can never do that to me grin

E don Pain am again grin it's true Na. Even N'GOLO kante is brighter than your future grin while pig is better than your destiny LMAO grin grin

You're already rotting in pains and sorrow with my words grin all you need to do is to just drink sniper and die a stupid death like your worthless hopeless father. You bombastic criminal. Foolish wretched skull mining grin grin

A heavily frustrated loser from the piggery land of Biafra that scribble senselessness after senselessness talking about pressure

I am glad I finally flogged your flatskull until I flushed the brain out grin

You are a Petty and disgusting Pig, a motherf.ucker and goat f.ucker cheesy

we all know it is no big deal to rape your mother in the piggery land of Biafra

You can rape your mother and bang your sisters because you are a cursed generation and eternally damned cheesy

The fact that that you keep saying I am not Whooping you prove I am really flogging you grin

I have even flushed brain out of your empty skull

I know you want to grab a rope and die so bad tongue

I f.ucked your mother and sisters here in Lagos and regret it too, they are hairy with yam legs and body odour, look hairy like Gorilla, very dirty and stinks like every other Pigs from the piggery land of Biafra

Your women stinks like typical cannibals and Pigs

A useless wailer that is wailing so hard, crying about pain cheesy

Only me can flogged someone and make him accepted that he is a Goatf.ucker grin

If you can be a Goatf.ucker being a corpse f.ucker would not also be a big deal to you, pig grin

You are officially a Goatf.ucker and a corpse f.ucker

Your family is already wretched and your generation have been cursed since the beginning of time

It shall never be well with you and your family cheesy

I will torment you to your death, i am glad you have admitted that I have done something to you tongue and bring you absolute pain and sorrow

Beg for my mercy pig! because I will torment you to death

I am the bringer of sorrow to every Nyamirin that crossed my way and all I am doing is my job grin cheesy tongue

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Jasparrow1: 8:13pm On Sep 12, 2019
PureFace1:

Wow!!

This Goatf.ucker is really in absolute pain and agony grin

I am very glad I can do my job and cause you so much pain, worthless bastard cheesy even though you won't admit the fact that you want to grab a rope and die

Your tiny Piggery land is more developed but every Pigs in the region can't wait to evacuate it and move to Yoruba land cheesy

You chased Igala people out of your land but at the same time Igala people are still in one small village? grin

You are supporting Fulani to kill Yoruba but at the same time the same Fulani are killing you like fowls grin

Look at how they massacred you worthless Pigs in Enugu cheesy and it was like business as usual

Igala people are under you but it is you pigs that are crying for freedom and independence grin

You are supporting Fulani to kill and enslave Yoruba but at the same time you are also the one crying for freedom because you are slaves. grin

You chased Igala people out but at the same time they are in one village. Igala people are in one village but Igala people are indigenous to Anambra, Ebonyi, and Enugu grin

Look at the level of contradiction and senselessness
you displayed grin. Well I expect nothing better from a senseless pig of Biafra

Ijaw own Ondo?

Where did you see Edo, Ijaw and Hausa killing Yoruba?

So Awolowo didn't starve your Pigs generation to death?

Are you making sense? Senseless Pig grin

Lol only me can flogged a flatskull Goat f.ucker and beat sense out of his head grin

You are indeed a sore loser and very delusional grin

You just scribble senselessness after senselessness to hide the fact that you need to grab a rope and die cheesy

The fact that I can flogged your flatskull till there is no sense left prove I am indeed a bringer of sorrow to every Nyamirin that crossed my way grin tongue

I flogged your flatskull until I flushed your brain out grin

Your soul has been condemned for eternal damnation and may you continue to rot in penury like every Pigs of Biafra cheesy grin tongue

LMAO hahahahahahahahahahaha grin I love the way you're chest beating around. It gives me more Joy to whippe your Cornhead grin grin grin

Look at this bombastic Fool grin grin they're going to your slumish land to colonize you people grin grin your godforsaken land I Soo backward and landlock and that's the reason why they're developing your poor worthless shitthol grin grin grin you need to thank your masters the igbos for developing your shitthol for you tongue grin grin grin we're your new whites now hehehehehe grin grin

Yes we chased them out and some are still in one tiny village close to the Boarder of Benue grin as I'm typing now they have all become igbos. They're no longer igala again grin grin grin

Unlike your stricken poverty skull minings brothers that the foolanis has raped, killed and collect your lands and turn you fools to slaves, which is very pathetic grin grin grin

They killed and raped our women only in 2016 but we forth and Chased them out of our land and the killings stopped grin unlike you Afonjas piggery that even till date they're still killing you confused creatures like animals grin raping your ugly wretched women and collecting your lands grin grin

The igalas are only in one state in Igboland which is Anambra grin and in that Anambra they're in one tiny village close to the Boarder of Benue grin grin we frustrate their lives till they became igbos by force grin grin grin

We're not like you Afonjas piggery that even the Ijaws, Edos and foolanis are controlling your lands and turning you poverty wretched fools to slaves grin grin

Why are you crying like a mad Dog grin am I the cause of your frustration grin grin you're dumb and useless at the same time, you Scumbag grin grin

LMAO he's now crying like a bush baby puahahaha grin grin grin

Ijaws and Edo owns Ondo state go and ask your grandfather he will tell you, you wretched dullard grin grin grin the Hausas and foolanis are killing your people and collecting your worthless land. Go and ask your father again and he will tell you. Stop crying in my front, I'm not the cause of your problems, you scallywag grin grin

How can Awololo the poor wretched loser starved us to death when he starved both himself and his useless people foy death grin he made you people become slaves in your own land, Chaii oooo grin grin so the foolanis and hausas are your masters. Eyah chaii grin grin

Maybe you're flogging your father flatskull that's why you're repeating it all the time grin I'm not surprised because you're a useless skull mining grin grin

Are you discribing the way you want to kill yourself grin grin looking for rope to kill yourself is not the better way grin just use sniper, drink it and die like your worthless and hopeless father grin grin

You're indeed a bringer of sorrow in every bayerbe because I'm not surprised grin that's what you fools are good at grin using people for ritualist and kidnapping people in your village, that's the only job you bunch of lazybones are good at grin grin

See weak lines cheesy

I flogged your flatskull until I flushed your brain out. What the fvck is this grin so I have been wasting my precious time arguing with a bombastic loser like you grin grin chaii cheesy

You keep repeating the same words again which shows you're a loser grin you're out of words, you're just forcing your useless self to argue with the natural born killer grin grin I'm the godfather of Afonjas grin the Slayer of all bayerbe bastards grin grin

Bombastic criminal. Desperate fool grin hopeless useless godforsaken animal grin grin your life is useless. Your generation is useless. Everything about you is useless grin twe, I spit on your cornhead tongue grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Jasparrow1: 8:24pm On Sep 12, 2019
grin
Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Jasparrow1: 8:45pm On Sep 12, 2019
PureFace1:

A heavily frustrated loser from the piggery land of Biafra that scribble senselessness after senselessness talking about pressure

You are a Petty and disgusting Pig, a motherf.ucker and goat f.ucker cheesy

we all know it is no big deal to rape your mother in the piggery land of Biafra

You can rape your mother and bang your sisters because you are a cursed generation and eternally damned cheesy

The fact that that you keep saying I am not Whooping you prove I am really flogging you grin

I have even flushed brain out of your empty skull

I know you want to grab a rope and die so bad tongue

I f.ucked your mother and sisters here in Lagos and regret it too, they are hairy with yam legs and body odour, look hairy like Gorilla, very dirty and stinks like every other Pigs from the piggery land of Biafra

Your women stinks like typical cannibals and Pigs

A useless wailer that is wailing so hard, crying about pain cheesy

Only me can flogged someone and make him accepted that he is a Goatf.ucker grin

If you can be a Goatf.ucker being a corpse f.ucker would not also be a big deal to you, pig grin

You are officially a Goatf.ucker and a corpse f.ucker

Your family is already wretched and your generation have been cursed since the beginning of time

It shall never be well with you and your family cheesy

I will torment you to your death, i am glad you have admitted that I have done something to you tongue and bring you absolute pain and sorrow

Beg for my mercy pig! because I will torment you to death

I am the bringer of sorrow to every Nyamirin that crossed my way and all I am doing is my job grin cheesy tongue
LMAO oo why are you repeating the same weak lines Everytime grin are you out of words grin grin I thought you said you're bringing of sorrow in every igbos grin you're the bringer of sorrow in every igbos with that same repeating words grin are you not tired of that same words grin come on kiddo, I expect you to come up with something New grin I know you're tired and you want me to let you be. But I will but only when I whipped your dirty stricken ass grin grin grin

Arrgh man, not again? You're beginning to make me feel lazy with your weak lines. Oh please why repeating the same words every of your post grin

You are a Petty and disgusting Pig, a motherf.ucker and goat f.ucker? How many times are you going to repeat this same words all the times grin it really shows you're frustrated loser grin it shows that you can't stand me. It's time to let your ass go grin grin

We all know that the foolanis raped and fvcked your mother and sister in front you grin grin you can't do anything because you're a useless godforsaken animal grin grin grin

LMAO are you telling me the way you rape and fvcked your mother and sister cheesy grin cheesy cheesy chaii, you're indeed a corpse fvcker grin grin grin

LMAO ooo Everyone please come and see the this bastard is crying like a bush baby grin grin he's repeating the same thing I told him puahahaha grin grin you're now crying like a big fool grin yes I fvcked your mother and sister and I'm regretting fvcking them because they are dirty ugly smelling pigs grin grin cheesy kill yourself if what I said pains you well grin cheesy

Here he goes again. Repeating same thing all over his post grin grin ogbeni, let me let you be before you commit suicide and die because of my post grin grin I'm not your mate in everything. grin like I said ask about Problemkid1 and they'll tell you who the fvck I am grin grin I don't argue with low life millipede like you grin grin

Go and find your type and exchange words with. I know you have been praying hard for me to get off your tiny skinny neck grin grin grin but I'm done with you because you have nothing to say again. Always repeating the same thing all over your post which shows you're a bombastic loser grin grin grin

Useless castrated pig grin confused and frustrated scumbag grin grin dirty smelling pig from the land of Oduduwa republic grin cheesy cheesy

You're nothing but a bunch of useless scallywag grin cursed bastard grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: As Anambra Clocks 28 Years Today, See Aerial View Of State Capital, Awka (Photo) by Rosskiki: 8:58pm On Sep 12, 2019
^^^Why the use of smilies among both parties?

Are you trying to disguise your ugly hatred for each other?

Are you ashamed of your hateful state of mind?

Doesn't work.

Pathetic people.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

DSS Break Into Saraki's Aide's Office With Sledged Hammer,Ransack His Office(pix / Anthony Ugochukwu Is Dead / NASS Landlords: Lawmakers Who Have Spent 20 Years In Senate, House Of Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 204
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.