Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,874 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

My Romantic Lifestyle On The Fall... Help!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Romantic Lifestyle On The Fall... Help!!!!! (949 Views)

My Romantic Experience With A Corper In Abuja / My Romantic gateway. Just a reminder I’m not on anyone level / Lack Of Electricity Affecting My Romantic Life - I NEED SOLAR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Romantic Lifestyle On The Fall... Help!!!!! by Nicoo: 9:40pm On Aug 27, 2019
It has been a month ago, my wife cousin sister 18 years of age, came for a visit , since then I notice that our romantic lifestyle had change. My wife can't sit close to me nor touch me in the presence of her cousin, . she feel uncomfortable when i do .our bathing together stopped. But then my wife will always want her cousin to be around when she is undressing and dressing especially in the morning thus replacing me.. Or wait for one another in order to dress together .... Many time she do expose herself in her presence and adjust when she notice my presence... Although , I have talked to her, but still the same, ...
Pls is it normal? Your advice ,, thanks
Re: My Romantic Lifestyle On The Fall... Help!!!!! by madridguy(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
How many thread you wan open ontop this matter bros grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Romantic Lifestyle On The Fall... Help!!!!! by Darammliveth(m): 9:44pm On Aug 27, 2019
Eleyi gidigan o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Romantic Lifestyle On The Fall... Help!!!!! by Nicoo: 9:45pm On Aug 27, 2019
madridguy:
How many thread you wan open bros grin grin

Pls make u advice na
Re: My Romantic Lifestyle On The Fall... Help!!!!! by Nobody: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2019
Maybe as an adult to her younger relative who is a female she wants to cut back on the sexual stuff not to give the teenager any ideas. wink
women dress in front of women dude no biggy.
Re: My Romantic Lifestyle On The Fall... Help!!!!! by Nicoo: 9:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
Maybe as an adult to her younger relative who is a female she wants to cut back on the sexual stuff not to give the teenager any ideas. wink
women dress in front of women dude no biggy.

Her cousin already had a male child gotten through unwanted pregnancy
Re: My Romantic Lifestyle On The Fall... Help!!!!! by czarina(f): 9:51pm On Aug 27, 2019
How long is she staying? Time never reach for her to comot?
Re: My Romantic Lifestyle On The Fall... Help!!!!! by Nicoo: 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
czarina:
How long is she staying? Time never reach for her to comot?

One month more to stay
Re: My Romantic Lifestyle On The Fall... Help!!!!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nicoo:

Her cousin already had a male child gotten through unwanted pregnancy
shocked Girls of nowadays.

your wife's just being mature. Even if im an adult i doubt my mum would ever want me to say the word sex. Its natural to be protective of our younger ones even if they dont need it any more.
Re: My Romantic Lifestyle On The Fall... Help!!!!! by Siki355(m): 9:54pm On Aug 27, 2019
op walk around d hux unclad
dat nonsense must stop

Re: My Romantic Lifestyle On The Fall... Help!!!!! by czarina(f): 9:58pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nicoo:

One month more to stay
If she doesn't change, just manage it.

You'll survive. It's just a month left. Let's hope she doesn't do that when other visitors come around.
Re: My Romantic Lifestyle On The Fall... Help!!!!! by Nicoo: 10:00pm On Aug 27, 2019
czarina:

You'll survive. It's just a month left. Let's hope she doesn't do that when other visitors come around.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: My Romantic Lifestyle On The Fall... Help!!!!! by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2019
She's gay
Re: My Romantic Lifestyle On The Fall... Help!!!!! by madridguy(m): 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
Bros relax your mind till your visitor pack her load. Meanwhile i don't think that's enough reason for your wife to zip up for you.

Nicoo:

Pls make u advice na
Re: My Romantic Lifestyle On The Fall... Help!!!!! by Nicoo: 10:06pm On Aug 27, 2019
czarina:

It depends on the kind of person that comes around, I noticed , she love exposing herself to fellow women she is familiar to especially younger girls

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Romantic Lifestyle On The Fall... Help!!!!! by czarina(f): 10:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nicoo:

It depends on the kind of person that comes around, I noticed , she love exposing herself to fellow women she is familiar to especially younger girls
it's completely normal. Especially if she grew around females.

Just be patient.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Romantic Lifestyle On The Fall... Help!!!!! by Nicoo: 10:12pm On Aug 27, 2019
czarina:
it's completely normal. Especially if she grew around females.

Just be patient.

Thanks dear

Don't you think she may be prone or fall victim to lesbian attack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Romantic Lifestyle On The Fall... Help!!!!! by goodmorning40: 10:15pm On Aug 27, 2019
Hmm I smell a rat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Romantic Lifestyle On The Fall... Help!!!!! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 27, 2019
grin Nicoo why are you hitting on the "she likes getting naked around young girls?" its making this thread smell fishy...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Romantic Lifestyle On The Fall... Help!!!!! by Nicoo: 10:35pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin Nicoo why are you hitting on the "she likes getting naked around young girls?" its making this thread smell fishy...

Don't get offended,, I have live with her for six years now, this issues have been a source of concern to me.... All signs deplays before me , make me worry .. It elivates when fellow women come to see her

I wana see if I can put a stop to it..... Either I work on myself or her

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Romantic Lifestyle On The Fall... Help!!!!! by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 27, 2019
Nicoo:

Don't get offended,, I have live with her for six years now, this issues have been a source of concern to me.... All signs deplays before me , make me worry
Im not. But women know women okay. The ladies commenting are stating the truth nothins amis. When i started growing up(maturing sexually)i suffered in the hands of my aunts and mum. Women are like that. What guys might do and get tagged as gay females do just to bond.
double standards. Besides if you and your wife had a good sex life before then she isnt a lesbian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Romantic Lifestyle On The Fall... Help!!!!! by Nicoo: 10:47pm On Aug 27, 2019
Blackivy27:
Im not. But women know women okay. The ladies commenting are stating the truth nothins amis. When i started growing up(maturing sexually)i suffered in the hands of my aunts and mum. Women are like that. What guys might do and get tagged as gay females do just to bond.
double standards. Besides if you and your wife had a good sex life before then she isnt a lesbian.

Thanks for ur concerns

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Romantic Lifestyle On The Fall... Help!!!!! by Nobody: 1:42am On Aug 28, 2019
Have u tried making sexual advances to the other female that's not your wife and see if she accepts?

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do? / Pick Up Lines Are Lame. Simple. / Another Reason Why I Loosed My Husband To That Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.