Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man (23890 Views)

Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home / How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) / COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Sirmuel1(m): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2019
My Man! cheesy
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by frank317: 10:48am On Aug 28, 2019
correctguy0900:
I guess it will also be safe for ur wife to have a spare too. She's a human like u.

why will a wife want to be somebody's spare? thats foolishness on her part na
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by akinwale701(m): 10:48am On Aug 28, 2019
Umnnn
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Proudlyngwa(m): 10:49am On Aug 28, 2019
I support this man anybody is free to have a spare chick also a married woman is free do have a spare but in this case I will only support it if she is the one that paid the groom's price owns the house foot the bills and does every other thing humans are polygamous in nature just don't expect me to be paying your bills and you catching your phone
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by funmike83(f): 10:49am On Aug 28, 2019
N
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by francisisking: 10:49am On Aug 28, 2019
obembet:
If your boyfriend break your heart, don't bear the pain alone. Call him in the midnight tell him you went to hospital to for checkup and ask him why he infected you with HIV and dumped you. End the call that moment, switch off your phone and relax for one corner, open your widow for fresh air and let your ancestors do the remaining fight for you.
madam u are wicket gan
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by RealGOAT: 10:50am On Aug 28, 2019
The man is an idiot for saying such.

1 Like

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Lawancy: 10:50am On Aug 28, 2019
Really?
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Timoleon(m): 10:51am On Aug 28, 2019
undecided
pocohantas:
This wouldn't even be a problem at all, if he can be smart enough to factor in the gender distribution/ratio.

That way we don't have anyone crying on SM media when he discovers his wife/gf is another person's spare. But na im type dey jealous and possesive pass.

Men are polygamous in nature, na for another person woman body.
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by indeedguy1: 10:52am On Aug 28, 2019
Hmm
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 28, 2019
frank317:

why will a wife want to be somebody's spare? thats foolishness on her part na

And yours is stupidity in square in this case.

3 Likes

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Nobody: 10:52am On Aug 28, 2019
hahahahahahah grin grin grin grin As simple as that
snrman:
Yes to fornication no to adultery kiss
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by peacefulhome(f): 10:53am On Aug 28, 2019
ken6488:

It is a taboo for women to say such a thing

Then it also a taboo for a man to say such.

1 Like

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by RealGOAT: 10:53am On Aug 28, 2019
fiercehillz:
Some wives actually don't have any problem with you having a side chick but don't just let their paths cross...always put your family first and never you get the spare tyre pregnant...okrrrrrru
Only promiscuous wives or those in marital bondage of any sort will support that.

3 Likes

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Nobody: 10:53am On Aug 28, 2019
Males and females infidelity are 110% different. How many times do we have to explain this?
correctguy0900:
I guess it will also be safe for ur wife to have a spare too. She's a human like u.
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Adedotguy: 10:54am On Aug 28, 2019
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by fiercehillz(m): 10:54am On Aug 28, 2019
RealGOAT:
Only promiscuous wives or those in marital bondage of any sort will support that.

You are far from the truth bros...shey those politicians wives nor know say their husbands na zaddy to other chicks abi...some women know these things and just wait for these men to outgrow it...These zaddies don't play with their wives and kids trust me.
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Lugianostar(m): 10:55am On Aug 28, 2019
I can't stop laughing at these bunch of rubbish !!!

Can you imagine these unscrupulous statement affirming that rubbish into suggesting a slut into a matrimonial institution ordained by God himself.

Marry your wife alone and take responsibility for doing that. Marriage can be interesting you know if you are sincere and transparent to your wife. Some have reduce themselves into domestic rats waiting for their spouse to sleep so as pick up their damn phone and check messages and people they call since morning, Haba! They is more to marriage than marriage itself but the so call "spare tyre" syndrome has eaten deep into the born marrow of the marriage itself.

It is not late to have it right and take responsibility in making your marriage work until death eternity.

2 Likes

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Nobody: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2019
Until you do test and discover you actually have HIV
obembet:
If your boyfriend break your heart, don't bear the pain alone. Call him in the midnight tell him you went to hospital to for checkup and ask him why he infected you with HIV and dumped you. End the call that moment, switch off your phone and relax for one corner, open your widow for fresh air and let your ancestors do the remaining fight for you.
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Lawancy: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2019
Really?
funmike83:
N
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Shashar: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2019
peacefulhome:
If a married woman decide to write such on her page , the world would want to get mad and start calling her all soft of names. Rubbish.
embarassed cry

3 Likes

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Polisenopo: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2019
k
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 28, 2019
lilbest4:
Males and females infidelity are 110% different. How many times do we have to explain this?

I hear u Mr primitive. But what century were u born in?

3 Likes

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by ChrisyChris: 10:56am On Aug 28, 2019
correctguy0900:

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by mustaphagreens(m): 10:57am On Aug 28, 2019
correctguy0900:
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Nobody: 10:58am On Aug 28, 2019
mustaphagreens:

Or rather a spare tire to someone. Just another anguu

Vice versa. Exactly
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by TheQuirkyPen993: 10:59am On Aug 28, 2019
fiercehillz:

You are far from the truth bros...shey those politicians wives nor know say their husbands na zaddy to other chicks abi...some women know these things and just wait for these men to outgrow it...These zaddies don't play with their wives and kids trust me.

And you think those women don't have side niggas? You see the problem is that people think women are so pure. Lol.

1 Like

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by peacefulhome(f): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2019
Shashar:
embarassed cry

Lol, you don't mean it? So you guys are not strong in heart? I rest my case.
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Nobody: 11:00am On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=ChrisyChris post=81686742][/quote]

Na u chill for da pics so? Kai kai joint. Lol
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by ken6488(m): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2019
peacefulhome:

Then it also a taboo for a man to say such.

sad I am not favouring male or female

grin Lemme ask you have you seen any woman in Nigeria that is married to 2 or 3 man the same time
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by monerozi5590: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2019
obembet:
Best way to deal with wicked boyfriend

Lol

1 Like

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by idonhammer: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2019
Taaaah.. abomination

correctguy0900:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This What Makes A Marriage? / How & Why do siblings fall apart? / My Mom Has Stopped Looking Good, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.