Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man (23888 Views)

Cheating Neighbor- This Man Brings Side Chicks Into His Matrimonial Home / How I Handled My Husband And His 4 Side Chicks - Woman (Video) / COVID-19 Lockdown: Side Chicks & Side Guys, How Have You Been Coping? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
A Nigerian man has taken to Facebook to give a reason why side chicks are important to a man in marriage.

https://wotzup.ng/side-chicks-act-like-spare-tires-in-marriage-they-are-very-important-nigerian-man/

same logic should then apply to the women.
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by addikt(m): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2019
I don't want to read his statements but side men should be allowed too if you're trying to legalise side chick...mtsheww
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Eaglefine(f): 11:02am On Aug 28, 2019
correctguy0900:
I guess it will also be safe for ur wife to have a spare too. She's a human like u.

Over sense will not kill you.

1 Like

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by UgoManchester(m): 11:04am On Aug 28, 2019
peacefulhome:
If a married woman decide to write such on her page , the world would want to get mad and start calling her all soft of names. Rubbish.
Why should a woman say such a thing in the first place. women dont have any right to cheat
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Edusouls(m): 11:05am On Aug 28, 2019
Shameless and highly Irresponsible men everywhere, that’s why they die untimely and tragically, check the high rate of males death we are the cause , cos most married men lead a very very dirty and wayward lives na una children and wife go suffer am, I pity some women shir..

6 Likes

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Nobody: 11:05am On Aug 28, 2019
Eaglefine:

Over sense will not kill you.

My sister, many naija men are super primitive. Reason some wives without joy slice their brokos off sometimes in anger.
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2019
idonhammer:
Taaaah.. abomination

Ode!
Lol
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Eaglefine(f): 11:08am On Aug 28, 2019
Hmmmm!

Women can't wait for FG to sign it to law.

Spare tyre for men. Infact, 'tyres'

Spare wheel for women. No CD, No s*x.
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by semyman: 11:08am On Aug 28, 2019
Straight up
You are on point on this
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Tchange1(m): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2019
Brother Donatus please stop donating. Spare tyre is also spare tyre will never be first choice grin
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by gentilityndu: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2019
obembet:
Best way to deal with wicked boyfriend

If your boyfriend break your heart, don't bear the pain alone. Call him in the midnight tell him you went to hospital to for checkup and ask him why he infected you with HIV and dumped you. End the call that moment, switch off your phone and relax for one corner, open your widow for fresh air and let your ancestors do the remaining fight for you.
���������������

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by pocohantas(f): 11:10am On Aug 28, 2019
correctguy0900:

My sister, many naija men are super primitive. Reason some wives without joy slice their brokos off sometimes in anger.

Ah! E never reach like that o.
It doesn't have to be messy biko.
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Nobody: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2019
Olalan:
That's stupid
Because u have been TRAINED to believe it is STUPID
Same way they made you believe that the WHITE WEDDING is more acceptable before GOD than your TRADITIONAL WEDDING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by RealGOAT: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2019
fiercehillz:

You are far from the truth bros...shey those politicians wives nor know say their husbands na zaddy to other chicks abi...some women know these things and just wait for these men to outgrow it...These zaddies don't play with their wives and kids trust me.
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by UgoManchester(m): 11:11am On Aug 28, 2019
peacefulhome:
If a married woman decide to write such on her page , the world would want to get mad and start calling her all soft of names. Rubbish.
ChrisyChris:
[/quote][quote author=peacefulhome post=81686357]If a married woman decide to write such on her page , the world would want to get mad and start calling her all soft of names. Rubbish.
Women dont have right to cheat. it's a taboo
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by RealGOAT: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2019
fiercehillz:

You are far from the truth bros...shey those politicians wives nor know say their husbands na zaddy to other chicks abi...some women know these things and just wait for these men to outgrow it...These zaddies don't play with their wives and kids trust me.
That's one of the marital bondage i said. Those politicians wives are in marital bondage because they can't do anything as regards their husband wayward life styles..who born dem to challenge oga.,but that doesn't mean they are happy.

2 Likes

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2019
pocohantas:

Ah! E never reach like that o.
It doesn't have to be messy biko.

Lol. Not all wives let cheating slide na. Depends. Trust me. grin
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by MartinsD12(m): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2019
LifestyleTonite:
A Nigerian man has taken to Facebook to give a reason why side chicks are important to a man in marriage.

https://wotzup.ng/side-chicks-act-like-spare-tires-in-marriage-they-are-very-important-nigerian-man/

This one mumu
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by sapientia(m): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2019
obembet:

If your boyfriend break your heart, don't bear the pain alone. Call him in the midnight tell him you went to hospital to for checkup and ask him why he infected you with HIV and dumped you. End the call that moment, switch off your phone and relax for one corner, open your widow for fresh air and let your ancestors do the remaining fight for you.

Ooh... Boyfriend..

The OP was talking of husband.

And, why is unprotected sex trending?
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by TechCapon(m): 11:18am On Aug 28, 2019
lonelydora:
Bitter truth, but Oga speak for yourself.

See, having a permanent side-chick ruin a man. Just have fun with any girl (except ashawos that stand at roadside like Casablanca and Mr. Sweet) you can lay you hand on and enjoy her for like 3 days and end the relationship.

Those permanent side-chicks are the ones that cause trouble. They will know your daily schedules and with time they lose respect for you and your wife. They also see it as their right and be demanding heaven and Earth.

With that said, be faithful to your wife. There is no need for side-chick
funny. I guess u stay in Port Harcourt

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by blueghost(m): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2019
What kind of talk is this. You can never get satisfied when you seek it with someone not your spouse. Never encourage marriage infidelity. You took your vow before getting married so honour and respect it
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Ugosample(m): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2019
lilbest4:
Males and females infidelity are 110% different. How many times do we have to explain this?

not exactly

1 Like

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Ugosample(m): 11:32am On Aug 28, 2019
Shashar:
embarassed cry
lmao
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Ugosample(m): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2019
UgoManchester:
Why should a woman say such a thing in the first place. women dont have any right to cheat

oh really?

tell me more
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Davash222(m): 11:34am On Aug 28, 2019
pocohantas:
This wouldn't even be a problem at all, if he can be smart enough to factor in the gender distribution/ratio.

That way we don't have anyone crying on SM media when he discovers his wife/gf is another person's spare. But na im type dey jealous and possesive pass.

Men are polygamous in nature, na for another person woman body.

Because they reason with their dicks.
The dick and brain do not function together, definitely not optimally. One has to give way...
Poco, you no dey taya
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by Soradex: 11:48am On Aug 28, 2019
How would he feel if his mother, or sister or daughter is referred to as spare tyre?

1 Like

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by universe26(m): 11:50am On Aug 28, 2019
obembet:

hahahaha. ah babe u wicked oh. person fit commit suicide o. lmao.

1 Like

Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by seunmsg(m): 11:57am On Aug 28, 2019
I concur. grin grin grin
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by sacx: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
obembet:

Lol, ironically a girl got into trouble by playing this exact line on her boyfriend about two weeks ago in my town. She went further to say she was bent on spreading the virus to any one that cones her way. The chat was eventually leaked which led to a public outcry. She had to go extreme length in redeeming her image, even up to getting the local government chairman to attest for her after conducting multiple tests.

So before you pull off that stunt, think again smiley
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by lonelydora: 12:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
TechCapon:
funny. I guess u stay in Port Harcourt

Yes so. And you?
Re: Side Chicks Act Like Spare Tires In Marriage, They Are Very Important – Man by TechCapon(m): 12:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
lonelydora:

Yes so. And you?
yeah. I stay in town. What of u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is This What Makes A Marriage? / How & Why do siblings fall apart? / My Mom Has Stopped Looking Good, What Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.