Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,489 members, 7,823,135 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal (16423 Views)

Benzema, Neymar & Mbappe Lead Real Madrid And PSG Combined XI / Barcelona And PSG Agree Neymar Transfer Fee, Dembele May Be Included / Neymar Faces Tough Trial For Move To Barcelona, And Could Spend 6 Years In Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Re: Barcelona And PSG Meet To Discuss Neymar Deal by VictoryGold28: 1:23am On Aug 30, 2019
PureGoldh:
Well... Neymar is actually a good player.

He is an adult, he is open to any deal that comes to him... I don't have any say on that cos it's his life... He knows what's good for him.

I wish him all the Best.

My peOple If yOu need Original pure honey which is also an energy booster..

Call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shooting Stars Of Ibadan (Oluyole Warriors) Fan Thread! / Arsenal Reach Agreement With Real Madrid To Sign Martin Odegaard On Loan / Peseiro To NFF: Pay Me, Don’t Teach Me My Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.