Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,070 members, 7,953,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:19 PM

Curvy Lady In Bikini Takes Photos In The Middle Of The Road And Caused Traffic ( - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Curvy Lady In Bikini Takes Photos In The Middle Of The Road And Caused Traffic ( (6672 Views)

Eudoxie Yao Celebrates Her Birthday In Bikini In Pool (Photos) / Schoolboy Looking At A Curvy Lady's Backside Who Passed Him On Road (Photo) / Lady In Bikini Takes Photos On The Road In Victoria Island Lagos, Causes Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Curvy Lady In Bikini Takes Photos In The Middle Of The Road And Caused Traffic ( by Jemma225(m): 7:03am On Aug 28, 2019
A lady assumed to be a video vixen caused traffic in Lagos today. The lady who is quite curvy with a massive behind stormed the middle of the road with her photographer and some guys, apparently paid to help stop the traffic, while her photos were confidently and undisturbingly taken.

The incident reportedly happened along the ever busy Ajose Adeogun axis of Victoria Island,Lagos.
See more photos below;

[url=ladyme.club/2019/08/28/hot-lady-with-massive-hips-dangerous-curves-causes-commotion-on-instagram/]CURVY LADY IN BIKIN TAKES PHOTO IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD CAUSES TRAFFIC[/url]

Re: Curvy Lady In Bikini Takes Photos In The Middle Of The Road And Caused Traffic ( by Gofwane(m): 7:33am On Aug 28, 2019
With the way i dey vex these days, i would have ran them over if i were the guy in that black suv.

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady In Bikini Takes Photos In The Middle Of The Road And Caused Traffic ( by Emescot(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2019
If the owner of that black SUV was a member of MURI.... nko

2 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady In Bikini Takes Photos In The Middle Of The Road And Caused Traffic ( by VicYo(m): 11:37am On Aug 28, 2019
this girl mean business.. probably she might be on bet worth millions for dare grin

1 Like

Re: Curvy Lady In Bikini Takes Photos In The Middle Of The Road And Caused Traffic ( by cybriz82(m): 2:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
Gofwane:
With the way i dey vex these days, i would have ran them over if i were the guy in that black suv.

Thank God u are not the one...lolz
Re: Curvy Lady In Bikini Takes Photos In The Middle Of The Road And Caused Traffic ( by TruthinAction: 2:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
She is lucky she met gentle drivers.
Re: Curvy Lady In Bikini Takes Photos In The Middle Of The Road And Caused Traffic ( by boss1310(m): 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
News from 2 years ago and she is not Nigerian but was here for a concert or something

3 Likes

Re: Curvy Lady In Bikini Takes Photos In The Middle Of The Road And Caused Traffic ( by Oduduwa707: 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
Rubbish! angry

Re: Curvy Lady In Bikini Takes Photos In The Middle Of The Road And Caused Traffic ( by Allsingles: 10:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
So the motorist stopped because of her ?
Please convince me oo
Re: Curvy Lady In Bikini Takes Photos In The Middle Of The Road And Caused Traffic ( by Oleku1(m): 12:55am On Aug 29, 2019
Mad people everywhere...

Meanwhile, if you lost your online Print-out slip for Nigerian Customs Service, Prisons Service, Fire Service, etc.
or if you need Primary School certificate, Age declaration, State of Origin, Medical certificate, or Medical Report for relocating Corps Members..,.

Check this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5384185/get-print-out-slips-important-documents
Re: Curvy Lady In Bikini Takes Photos In The Middle Of The Road And Caused Traffic ( by MasterPapi(m): 2:32am On Aug 29, 2019
Madness...Naija slay mamas grin
Re: Curvy Lady In Bikini Takes Photos In The Middle Of The Road And Caused Traffic ( by olu77(m): 2:40am On Aug 29, 2019
Oduduwa707:
Rubbish! angry

Rawbitch

(1) (Reply)

Type Of Ass 18+ / 25 Days Inside Heavy Butt ( Season 1) , Pictures included / Ukwulicious Naija Babe Based In The US Causes Commotion On Instagram With These

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.