Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:07 AM

Pastor George Oyoke [ Does A Christian Need Impartation And Imiplantation Of The - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor George Oyoke [ Does A Christian Need Impartation And Imiplantation Of The (270 Views)

Pastor George Izunwa: If A Man Hasn't Proposed, Don't Take Him To Your Parents / Pastor George Oyoke [one Saved Is Forever Saved] Part 2 / Pastor George Oyoke: One Save Is Forever Saved[part 1] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor George Oyoke [ Does A Christian Need Impartation And Imiplantation Of The by Georgetlm2: 12:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
IMPARTATION

It depends on what you are imparting. I believe you are talking about the impartation of the Holy Spirit.

The dictionary meanings of impartation are:
1) To give a part or share.
2)To communicate the knowledge of; to make known; to show by words or tokens; to tell; to disclose.
3)To hold a conference or consultation.
4)To obtain a share of; to partake

I suppose you are talking about the impartation of the Holy Spirit. if that is what you mean, then such word can not be used of a Christian.

In the real sense, the term impartation cannot be used of a born again since we are complete in Christ. The only right term that could be appropriate is activation, depending on the way you are using it.

*IMPARTATION OF ANOINTING:* This phrase, simple put, means the distribution of the anointing of the Holy Spirit from one person to another.
Therefore, nothing is missing to be imparted to a Christian(in the literal sense)if everything is already there.

This is very technical because one may ask: what is the essence of preaching and one praying for another if everything is already there? Why should one bless the other if everything is already there?
That is the area maturity comes to play otherwise we may conclude that praying to/for one another is out of place, but it is not if you understand the scriptures very well.
*LET ME EXPLAIN:*
When one is born again he has the person of the Holy Spirit therefore has every and all heavenly blessings(spiritually) imbedded in him. In this case the person does not need the impartation, because he has everything in him. But that does not mean the person will enjoy those things in him, that is where activation comes in.

This is where a Christian more knowledgeable can decide to bless the less knowledgeable ones by helping to activate the gift in them.

Something happens when we communicate to one another or to oneself in the light of the gospel.

*Ephesians 5:19
[19]Speaking to yourselves in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord;*

The above Scripture talks about speaking, speaking blessings, to oneself through communicating to oneself. But one can do the same to another Christian according to the Colossians:

*Romans 15:29
[29]And I am sure that, when I come unto you, I shall come in the fulness of the blessing of the gospel of Christ.*

In Roman chapter 1 Paul calls it impartation according to those who translated the Bible, Paul might even have used the word impartation because of the limitations of words then, but if you have relationship with the Holy Spirit or study that statement of Paul with the lens of the Holy Spirit, you would know that Paul did not in anyway say he was coming to give them what they did not have.

*LET’S STUDY IT:*

*Romans 1:11-12
[11]For I long to see you, that I may impart unto you some spiritual gift, to the end ye may be established;
[12]That is, that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.*

In verses eleven, Paul uses the word impart, which floors many people to try to impart anointing, gifts and so on. But if you read verses twelve which is actually the explanation of the verses eleven, you would understand that he never said he was coming to give them anything they did not have.
The verses twelve starts with the word, “ *that is”.* Which implies that if you don’t understand the verses eleven the verses twelves has the comprehensive explanation of verses eleven.

Furthermore, the verses twelve went ahead to use the word, “that I may be comforted together with you by the mutual faith both of you and me.”.

This too implies that whatever Paul was coming to do, he was not coming to give them anything rather he was coming to be blessed mutually with them. Paul was coming to bless them and to be blessed by them, that is the reason of the word *“mutual”.*

You can see how complicated it is. If you don’t understand you will end up saying that a Christian does not need blessings or should not blessed since they have all and every spiritual blessing in them according to the book of Ephesians.

Ephesians 1:3
[3]Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who hath blessed us with all spiritual blessings in heavenly places in Christ:

If we are taking this scripture to mean that we are not supposed to receive or accept blessings, or bless others, the question would be:

why do we have meetings?
why do we preach?
why do we fellowship?

The truth is that a Christian can bless and be blessed. I will explain why and how.

*WHY?*
Because the blessings in the heavenly places, according to Ephesians 1:3, are spiritual, within your Spirit, and need activation in other to materialize or penetrate to the surface.

Romans 8:9-13
[9]But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.
[10]And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.
[11] *But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.*
[12]Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.
[13]For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: *but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.*

The above scripture demands that what(The blessings, the anointing) you need for your healing and to keep your body in check is within your spirit, and needs to be brought up into your mortal body.

And Peter writes:

2 Peter 1:3-4
[3]According as his divine power hath given unto us *all things that pertain unto life and godliness, through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:*
[4]Whereby are given unto us *exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.*

Here Peter is more comprehensive in his wordings than Paul, depending on our objective. According to Peter, everything you need for “ *life and godliness* ,” is already imbedded in you through His divine nature. But can only be enjoyed “through the knowledge of him that hath called us to glory and virtue:”.
Then in verses four he says we can be sharers, partakers of divine nature and escape the corruptions, limitations and decay that is in the world through lust by “exceeding great and precious promises”, the word of God, given to us.

According to these two Apostles we need to help each other to get what are already in us working, and I believe that that could be called to bless someone or have been blessed by someone. Now let’s deal with how.

*How?*
The reason I need to explain this in detail is actually because people don’t study the workings of the spirit in their life hence don’t know why some happenings take place in their life and ministry.

As I have already stated: something happens when we communicate to someone, especially to or with a born again.
The Bible says that our words manifest life and immortality:

2 Timothy 1:10
[10]But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath *brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:*

Remember the above scripture says the gospel we preach shades light on life and immortality(in other words, there is life and immortality somewhere in you; all the gospel does is to manifest it, to fan it into flame, and to amplify it).

Every Christian received life and immortality the day he accepted Jesus into their life. That is what Jesus cried about in the book of John, abundant life:

John 10:10
[10]The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it *more abundantly.*

In John 3:16 he calls it everlasting life, the same life God has that makes him everlasting God.

John 3:16
[16]For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, *but have everlasting life.*

So every Christian has the life of God, immortality and life, that is why we are children of God. Since we have such life, we are complete in Christ, nothing is missing:

Colossians 2:9-10
[9]For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
[10] *And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:*

Base on the fact that we, every Christian, are already complete in Christ, our blessings do not come by impartation but activation of the spiritual blessings of Ephesians 1:3 through pronouncements, calling it out, or through preaching of the gospel of truth.

Paul says his Church of Galatians received the Spirit and miracles through the hearing of the faith, truth. Therefore, when you preach the gospel you are blessing the hearers; to unbelievers, when they believe they receive the Spirit, everlasting life, abundant life from you; but when you preach to a believer you activate the life in them already, which is the source of blessings.

*Galatians 3:5
[5]He therefore that ministereth to you the Spirit, and worketh miracles among you, doeth he it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith?*

But we don’t only bless by preaching; we can also bless by pronouncing what we want to happen, but already in them and needs to be provoked to shine out, by calling it by name, and it will respond from within the believer to the surface or to the physical realm.

*Job 22:28
[28]Thou shalt also decree a thing, and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.*

But if it were unbelievers, everything is coming from you because they don’t have life already in them to be activated therefore you can impart what you want by declaring or directing your gospel to the area you want to affect a change.

The Bible says that God will deliver them by your righteousness, not by their own righteousness, so everything depends on you:

Job 22:30
[30]He shall deliver the island of the innocent: and it is delivered *by the pureness of thine hands.*

The Lord puts it this way:
*John 20:23
[23]Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.*

In other words, you are in charge.
Just say something.

As you can see, a Christian does not need impartation because he is complete in Christ.
But unbelievers do; because they have no life in them; they are empty, dead.

IMPLANTATION
Again I believe you are talking about implantation of the Holy Spirit.
This once again cannot be associated with a Christian because implantation means to be rooted, grounded or situated in such a way that it can not shake or move away from a particular point. If I’m right, then Christians do not need implantation because that has already happened in every Christian’s life, it is called the indwelling of the Holy Spirit or Christ in you.

*Romans 8:9
[9]But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.*

*Colossians 1:27
[27]To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory:*

But the unbelievers need implantation of the Holy Spirit so as to be saved, without which they cannot be saved. The Bible calls it the first encounter of the Holy Spirit with the unsaved: drinking into one Spirit, indwelling of the Spirit, but your term is implantation, they are one and the same.

1 Corinthians 12:13
[13]For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to *drink into one Spirit* .

CONCLUSION
impartation of the Spirit means the giving or transferring of the anointing of the Holy Spirit from one person or thing to another:

*Acts 19:12
[12]So that from his body were brought unto the sick handkerchiefs or aprons, and the diseases departed from them, and the evil spirits went out of them.*
While implantation of the Holy Spirit is the coming of the person of the Holy Spirit into none born again to get him born again.

John 3:5
[5]Jesus answered, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born of water and of the Spirit, he cannot enter into the kingdom of God.

_Rev. Pastor George Oyoke_

(1) (Reply)

El-Zakzaky Conniving With Iran To Islamize Nigeria – FG. / Religion Is Not The Problem / Can You Die For Your Guest?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.