Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,785 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Women What Would You Do If There Were No Men In The World - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women What Would You Do If There Were No Men In The World (1096 Views)

Nigerian Ladies Are Approaching Menopause & No Men To Marry Them - Owerri Lady / Women, What Do Men Do That Turn You Off? / What Would You Do If There Were No Men On Earth For 24 Hours? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Women What Would You Do If There Were No Men In The World by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
women what would you do if there were no men in the world
Nairaland Men reverse question, "self-service” & “jack off.”
Re: Women What Would You Do If There Were No Men In The World by donbachi(m): 3:10pm On Aug 28, 2019
Adam been no dey when dem fvck snake?..abi no be 4 nigeria person fvck dog?

1 Like

Re: Women What Would You Do If There Were No Men In The World by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Then all the Special men in my life should be converted to females then. Same face different body feature. At least that way they are still around me or with me. We really can't do without men. They all have one role or the other they play in our lives whether young or old. The God that created Adam before Eve knew what He was doing.
Read my signature

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Women What Would You Do If There Were No Men In The World by luvyaself95(m): 5:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Then all the Special men in my life should be converted to females then. Same face different body feature. At least that way they are still around me or with me. We really can't do without men. They all have one role or the other they play in our lives whether young or old. The God that created Adam before Eve knew what He was doing.
Read my signature
So you get sense like this..
Re: Women What Would You Do If There Were No Men In The World by Nobody: 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
luvyaself95:
So you get sense like this..
shocked
Re: Women What Would You Do If There Were No Men In The World by Magnoliaa(f): 7:40pm On Aug 28, 2019
We'll adapt . . .

2 Likes

Re: Women What Would You Do If There Were No Men In The World by luvyaself95(m): 8:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
Re: Women What Would You Do If There Were No Men In The World by theadams(m): 8:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Read my signature

I'm impressed! more wisdom

1 Like

Re: Women What Would You Do If There Were No Men In The World by Nobody: 8:07pm On Aug 28, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Read my signature

Re: Women What Would You Do If There Were No Men In The World by RiyadhGoddess(f): 8:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
theadams:

I'm impressed! more wisdom

AMEN!
Re: Women What Would You Do If There Were No Men In The World by Lonelypacifist6: 8:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
Read my signature
Can I blow you a big wet kiss?
Re: Women What Would You Do If There Were No Men In The World by missjo(f): 9:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
If the women on Zeus' Amazon could survive,maybe we can. But i would not want to live in a world with no men.
Re: Women What Would You Do If There Were No Men In The World by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
There will be no women.

Just a being laying eggs. What ever that being would be called though. Probably Hen grin grin or Henlena grin

1 Like

Re: Women What Would You Do If There Were No Men In The World by Nobody: 9:27am On Aug 29, 2019
grin grin grin
MariaLavina:
There will be no women.

Just a being laying eggs. What ever that being would be called though. Probably Hen grin grin or Henlena grin

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Should Get This Into Their Head. / How Many Nigeria Wives Can Give There Husband This Treat On His Birthday (photos / Can Secondary School Relationship Lead To Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.