Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,541 members, 7,819,925 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:53 AM

Nigerian Girls Should Get This Into Their Head. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Should Get This Into Their Head. (1096 Views)

Advise: Which Of These Two Girls Should I Stay With? / Naija Girls Should Stop Begging. / Ten Silly Things Girls Should Stop In 2018/pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Should Get This Into Their Head. by Pascopele: 1:36pm On Dec 10, 2019
100 naira Airtime is something, Nigerian girls should get this into their head.

I remembered an incident, I was so broke. it's not been long though..

A girl (Just a friend, nothing much) sent me a message that I should send her voucher, that she was stranded and bla bla bla...
This dude was with only 100 naira in his pocket and that was my transport from where I was to the house.

I hardly tell people NO.. I try to find a way and being that it was her first time, i bought MTN 100 and sent to her, I had 8naira in my account.

After that, the journey of a thousand miles showed up, brethren I trekked home, a distance of 100 naira on bike isn't a stone throw at all shey you know...

I didn't do that for any selfish interest. just not to disappoint her cos I believe if someone finds me able to solve their need then I really shouldn't fail them..
To my greatest surprise after three days, this Lady didn't even call to say thank you.

I had to call her, and when she answered the phone, she jokingly said, 'So it's Just #100 you sent to me'
I Laughed and ended the call.

Listen, Sometimes when someone gives us something we term 'LITTLE' it might be from scarcity.. that one comes with much value than when little is given out of much.

Unknown to the lady, I trekked far distance to give her what she didn't appreciate.

Take people the way they are, you never may know the pain it took them to let go and letting it into your hands. People might not tell you what it took them to help you so always appreciate them no matter how little.

I'm sorry to say but a lot of ladies have this ungrateful spirit. It can deprive you a whole lot, Cos from where little came, great will also come. Even to give little, is a sign of selflessness.

If a person can give you the little he has in times of lack, there's no amount he can't give you in his days of abundance.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Should Get This Into Their Head. by healthserve(m): 1:44pm On Dec 10, 2019
Pascopele and his usual antics.. grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Should Get This Into Their Head. by Finnese001: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
I blame you Op
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Get This Into Their Head. by seniorgozman(m): 1:48pm On Dec 10, 2019
I don't give like that, I check many things before giving
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Get This Into Their Head. by Nobody: 1:49pm On Dec 10, 2019
When the lady said she was stranded, she was probably expecting voucher she could resell to get her out of her situation. Learn to understand demand/request.

When you sent her your last cash to trek home, because you didn't want to disappoint it means you could afford it. Learn to say No

When she didn't call to say thanks, she probably would never call to ask for favour anymore. Learn to think positive and see opportunities.

When you both communicated and she stupidly made that statement, you should have given it to her back.Locking up sometimes means I hope to do better. Learn to take bulls by the horn.

Here you are now, typing this.What should we do? beat her or you? Learn to be a Man!

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Should Get This Into Their Head. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 10, 2019
I had to call her, and when she answered the phone, she jokingly said, 'So it's Just #100 you sent to me'
I Laughed and ended the call.
i can only imagine how painful d tin go be........dat wicked laff no be small issue too
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Get This Into Their Head. by nlPoster: 2:46pm On Dec 10, 2019
Did you consider letting her know that was the only money you had?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Should Get This Into Their Head. by nlPoster: 2:47pm On Dec 10, 2019
healthserve:
Pascopele and his usual antics.. grin

Hm
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Get This Into Their Head. by lavylilly: 3:41pm On Dec 18, 2019
grin grin grin
Finnese001:
I blame you Op
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Get This Into Their Head. by Nobody: 3:55pm On Dec 18, 2019
Do ladies still demand for vouchers these days?
Re: Nigerian Girls Should Get This Into Their Head. by OGwales(m): 4:21pm On Dec 18, 2019
I blame you OP... That money would have saved you from the stress of trekking like a mad man.... But what can say? You are madt

Re: Nigerian Girls Should Get This Into Their Head. by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 18, 2019
op learn when to say no to certain request undecided.
are u not a man?
will she shoot u if u tell her u broke and cant send her anything undecided

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Should Get This Into Their Head. by Pascopele: 4:06pm On Dec 19, 2019
lipsrsealed
lefulefu2:
op learn when to say no to certain request undecided.
are u not a man?
will she shoot u if u tell her u broke and cant send her anything undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Many Nigeria Wives Can Give There Husband This Treat On His Birthday (photos / It's Christmas Eve And I'm Heart Broken / Can Secondary School Relationship Lead To Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.