Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,285 members, 7,839,406 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:36 PM

FUNAAB Student Gets A Hilarious Message From His Phone Stealer, Source: 9ja Info - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / FUNAAB Student Gets A Hilarious Message From His Phone Stealer, Source: 9ja Info (422 Views)

Increase My Rent - Rapper, Blaqbonez Sends Hilarious Message To His Landlord (vi / Funaab Student Nude Video Leaks Online / Charles Okocha Buys A New Car, Celebrates In A Hilarious Way (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

FUNAAB Student Gets A Hilarious Message From His Phone Stealer, Source: 9ja Info by 9jainfoparrot: 4:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
A student of the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNNAB) shared a hilarious but solemn message he got from a fellow student who stole his phone.

The victim tried reaching out to the stealer but it appeared that he had made up his mind never to return the phone due to past experiences.

The alleged stealer claimed his phone had been stolen twice since he got into the University and he decided to steal someone else’s since they all decided to be mad and keep the cycle moving.

He urged him to steal someone else’s as he wished him success in his upcoming chemistry test.

He wrote:

Don’t hope on anything dear, I’m sorry. My phone has been stolen twice since I came to funaab, take someone else’s too. Since we’ve decided to all be mad, let’s keep the cycle moving. I’m sorry it had to be your phone, it could have been anyone else.

BTW, I’m not a brother and you’re wasting your time trying to reach out to me, Move on with life like I’ve moved on. Success in your CHM test.

Read more: https://9jainfoparrot.com.ng/funaab-phone-stealer/

Re: FUNAAB Student Gets A Hilarious Message From His Phone Stealer, Source: 9ja Info by DonBenny77(m): 5:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
Insane

(1) (Reply)

Oyinbo Man Spotted Singing And Dancing To Burna Boy's Song / Mercy Johnson Is A Witch, She Pretends A Lot "Actress Angelina Okorie Says" / Xenophobia - Iya Rainbow Prays For Nigerians In A Beach Wearing White Garments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.