Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World (42515 Views)

BMW X6 AC Not Working Fixed / Lagos Hustle!!! Look At How These Guys Washed A Moving Car In Lagos Traffic. / 19-Year-Old Girl Flaunts Her Third Car In Two Years (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by Hausaman(m): 6:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
That was my ex car.
Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by KingAzubuike(f): 7:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Emescot:
Yahoo Bois be waiting for Benz to unveil something like this too grin
BMW and Benz no be mates abeg... BMW na father for where Benz dey.. Benz is just overhyped with too much African noise.

1 Like

Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by TheAk(m): 7:01pm On Aug 28, 2019
AlomoReloaded:
The car is as black as buhari's heart undecided undecided undecided
grin grin grin if they catch you eh!
Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by WriterX(m): 7:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by WriterX(m): 7:05pm On Aug 28, 2019
I am not a racist but this is too black I thought the first two pictures were badly shaded charcoal drawings ( if I should give marks to will not even merit minus zero) even the shadow of the car is lighter in complexion or was it manufactured in the Sahara desert anyway shall I can use it to remember my ex.
Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by UrRealG: 7:14pm On Aug 28, 2019
Damn
Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by Nobody: 7:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
My dream ride, gaddamn
Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by damilogogle(m): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
lie, check this RR

Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by 3kay945(m): 7:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Topmaike007:
BMW na my dream car.... People go just discourage themselves no be me say BMW no get mechanic...

I will still get X5 for myself

No problem, hope your pocket is loaded bro?
Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by toprealman: 7:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
Some poor rasist will claim that this stuff is too black
Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by ITGOLD(m): 7:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
AlomoReloaded:

Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by Topmaike007(m): 7:35pm On Aug 28, 2019
3kay945:

No problem, hope your pocket is loaded bro?
God that provided the car will provide the money for the upkeep
Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by Daevid(m): 7:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
Damn!!!!! It's sleek!!!!
Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by larryking540: 7:50pm On Aug 28, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
FTC for the100th time grin

Why is nobody talking about the ship that capsized between the Nigerian and cameroonian border axis days ago where billions of Naira welas lost and lot of Nigerians lost their lives and people still missing!! angry
my brother will our talk on d ship matter change the situation of dis country,
Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by Dpharisee: 7:55pm On Aug 28, 2019
ThinkWISELY:
FTC for the100th time grin

Why is nobody talking about the ship that capsized between the Nigerian and cameroonian border axis days ago where billions of Naira welas lost and lot of Nigerians lost their lives and people still missing!! angry
They are more interested on how to extradite Igbos named by America for wire fraud to America than the lives of citizens in the ocean.
The anti Igbo sentiments is more important to them
Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 28, 2019
AlomoReloaded:
Why is black synonymous to evil?
Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by jaxxy(m): 8:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Still no major impressive change in the x6 after many years.
Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by 3kay945(m): 8:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
Topmaike007:
God that provided the car will provide the money for the upkeep

Cool. cool
Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by meobizy(f): 8:22pm On Aug 28, 2019
All I’m waiting for is when my TV is able to replicate vantablack. Bleep a car colour.
Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by Bluebolt: 8:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
AlomoReloaded:
Which Buahri be that?
The one wey you na don take juju kill or Jubril al sudani?
Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by xcelentattitude(m): 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bring it to Nigeria and the only people it will attract are the dark men of our society grin grin

Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by Greenback: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
This car is good for coneheaded structures....their colour matches perfectly

grin
Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by wickedtuna: 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
Vanta black. I think there is one man with the sole licence to that color, abi him don sell am?
Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by SOAG(m): 10:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
Bmw my taste. Now that's a machine there
Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by Cadec007(m): 1:42am On Aug 29, 2019
Topmaike007:
BMW na my dream car.... People go just discourage themselves no be me say BMW no get mechanic...

I will still get X5 for myself
go to any COSCHARIS branch nationwide, they have deals with BMW and have foreign mechanics that service only BMW cars..
Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by Cadec007(m): 1:43am On Aug 29, 2019
mmadu4:
unattractive is one word for it
BMW hater spotted......

BMW >>>>>Benz

Argue with your keyboard...
Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by Donattoe(m): 2:04am On Aug 29, 2019
Topmaike007:
I prefer BMW to Benz
Are you telling us something?
Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by ThinkWISELY(m): 6:06am On Aug 29, 2019
larryking540:

my brother will our talk on d ship matter change the situation of dis country,

My bro some people are still missing and reports states that this shipping company are very non challant when it comes to maintaining their vessel and this is like the third time.

At least they will be sanctioned and made to pay heavy fines
Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by larryking540: 6:28am On Aug 29, 2019
ThinkWISELY:

My bro some people are still missing and reports states that this shipping company are very non challant when it comes to maintaining their vessel and this is like the third time.

At least they will be sanction and made to pay heavy fines
my guy leave dat matter, an average 9ja person go ask u whether na u send them message make them die ,dis is not europe where even when immigrants ship turn up side down, day still show care and love,
bro we are called black for a reason, heartless
Re: This One-off BMW X6 In Vantablack Finish Is The Darkest Car In The World by ThinkWISELY(m): 7:01am On Aug 29, 2019
larryking540:

my guy leave dat matter, an average 9ja person go ask u whether na u send them message make them die ,dis is not europe where even when immigrants ship turn up side down, day still show care and love,
bro we are called black for a reason, heartless

Its well.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Made Vehicles To Be Ready Soon, Nigerians Can Buy, Pay In 5-Year Plan / Celebrity Kids And Their Cars (Photos) / Abandoned Ferrari In Ibadan Is Not A real Ferrari But A Kit Car.picture Included

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.