Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,221 members, 7,953,822 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:21 AM

4 Simple Tricks That Prevent Your Cell Phone Screen From Having Cracks - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4 Simple Tricks That Prevent Your Cell Phone Screen From Having Cracks (828 Views)

Falcon Supernova iPhone 6 Pink Diamond: The Most Expensive Cell Phone In World / My Phone Screen Turns Off During Calls / 10 Cell Phone Etiquette Tips Everyone Needs To Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Simple Tricks That Prevent Your Cell Phone Screen From Having Cracks by beautifulesther: 5:26pm On Aug 28, 2019
https://gistaxi.com/4-simple-tricks-that-prevent-your-cell-phone-screen-from-having-cracks/

Hi friends,am sure you are reading this post because you may have been affected by cracked phone screens. Even if you haven’t, you must have seen a cracked screen on someone’s phone or better still, if you haven’t seen any before,it is important you know how prevent and also deal with a cracked phone screen. So, seat back, relax and read on.

CELL PHONE SCREENS are a key part of cell phones which cannot be ignored. Why do i use the word “key”? This is because it is usually the first point of eye contact. When someone sees your phone for the first time, it is the screen that determines how the person views the phone condition. A phone might have a very good processor with lots of impressive features but no one sees that at first glance. Imagine having a very good phone with a shattered screen. It could be compared to a car with a very good engine but accidented body. Even if you intend selling your phone, any buyer at first glance will be turned off and this may affect the value placed on it.
So, how do i prevent my phone screen from cracking? What if my phone screen has a crack? we will tackle this questions as we read on. Listed below are 3 precautionary steps on how to prevent your phone screen from having cracks. You will also find out how to prevent a phone screen crack from spreading around the whole screen surface.

MORE INFO HERE

(1) (Reply)

Xiaomi Poco F1 For Sale / Realme XT Vs Realme 5 Pro Which One Has More Value? / Infinix Has Released The Infinix S5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.