Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,084 members, 7,821,737 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. (56544 Views)

Hilarious And Funny Pictures That Will Make Your Day (updated) / Hilarious And Funny Thing Most Big Girl Do / Hilarious And Thought Provoken Sayings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by StudioCFR(m): 3:28pm On Nov 08, 2010
Hahahahaha

I see

Weldone
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by md4real(m): 3:50pm On Nov 08, 2010
What starts with F and ends with UCK? THATS RIGHT! FIRETRUCK. Well what starts with P and ends with ORN? Thats Right Popcorn!

IT'S CRAZY RIGHT TO LOVE SOMEONE WHO HURTs YOU? Yeah well, it's crazier to think that someone who hurts you loves you.

To be TOGETHER. You need TO-GET-HER.

The average person tells 4 lies a day & 1,460 a year. A total of 88,000 by the age of 6. The most common lie is "I'm fine"

Made a mistake? Don't beat yourself up over it. We'll do that for you.

Wedding photographer's slogan: Take a picture of your marriage. It will last longer.

Remember, it doesn't matter whether you win or lose; what matters is whether I win or lose.

Never say think "POSITIVE" to someone waiting for their HIV test results.

Age is just a number, Restraing order is just a paper, and Jail is just a place.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by md4real(m): 4:08pm On Nov 08, 2010
Stop complaining about our generation, Your generation raised us.

My back is not a voicemail, say it to my face

Don’t Like Me? Have A Seat With The Rest Of The people Waiting For Me To Give A Bleep.

I see a fly following you so I automatically assume you smell like shi*t

I want to carve my name into a bullet so i can be the last thing running through your mind

If your life is a series of endless ups and downs, consider a more supportive bra.

TENSION: when ur wife is pregnant TERROR: when ur girlfriends pregnant HORROR: they're both pregnant TRAGEDY: u're not the father of either

1 Like

Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by StudioCFR(m): 6:03am On Nov 09, 2010
Thats my boy

Weldone
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by md4real(m): 10:00am On Nov 09, 2010
Studio CFR:

Thats my boy

Weldone

thanks,
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by StudioCFR(m): 10:37am On Nov 09, 2010
You're welcome
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by md4real(m): 11:26am On Nov 09, 2010
A piece of cake in the fridge and a note on it, "Dont eat me." Now there's an empty plate and a note, "I dont take orders from a cake."

Mornig prayers: Dear Lord, please give me the strength to not slap an  today, Amen

Love is blind. "My Mom started to love me before seeing my face"

A boy's dad just joins Facebook. The son puts on his status: 'WTF'. His dad asks: 'what is WTF?' Boy replies: 'Welcome To Facebook.(wat tha bleep)

Boys are like purses : cute , full of crap , and can easily be replaced

Age 6: "I love you mommy!" "I love you too sweetie." Age 16: son: "Mom, you know I love you right?" mom:"what do you want?"

A man is incomplete until he is married. After that, he is finished!

Don't talk about yourself so much. We'll do that when you leave.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by md4real(m): 12:03pm On Nov 09, 2010
I don't lie, I withhold information.

If you love someone set them free. If they come back, set them on fire.

I hate two faced people. It's hard to decide which face to slap first.

Don’t change I want to forget you just the way you are.

No one is normal. There are just a lot of weird people with things in common.

Women will never be as successful as men because they have no wives to advise them.

You were meant for me, Perhaps as a punishment

Money is not everything. There's MasterCard & Visa

Born free!! Now I'm expensive

I need someone really bad, Are you really bad?

The prettiest dresses are worn to be taken off.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Nov 09, 2010
the jury is out and u have be found guilty of been creative yet sassy, na real bad boy u be, nice 1 and i swear i don load am for my system grin grin grin grin wink wink

more of that cos i will still be checking for ur latest
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by goodgirl84: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2010
If your relationship status says, “It’s complicated” on Facebook that u should stop kidding urself & change it to “Single”

this really cracked me up with laughter, cos its so true!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! nice 1,keep them coming,cheers.
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by StudioCFR(m): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2010
Facebook luv
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by md4real(m): 3:34pm On Nov 10, 2010
goodgirl84:

keep them coming,cheers.
will do that, cheers to you too

lancaster:

the jury is out and u have be found guilty of been creative yet sassy, na real bad boy u be, nice 1 and i swear i don load am for my system grin grin grin grin wink wink

more of that cos i will still be checking for your latest

on it,
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by greedie1(f): 6:33pm On Nov 10, 2010
i ve never had so much fun reading posts b4thumbs up man, Seriously efemena, y r u bein antagonistic? Jst enjoy d flow
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by greedie1(f): 6:44pm On Nov 10, 2010
Quote from: lancaster
on Yesterday at
01:14:10 PM
the jury is out and u
have be found guilty of
been creative yet sassy,
na real bad boy u be,
nice 1 and i swear i don
load am for my system
more of that cos i will
still be checking for
your latest
,  So ve I poster nd as will i
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by md4real(m): 11:09am On Nov 11, 2010
"When people show you who they REALLY ARE , Believe it, Don't let ur emotions chime in, Open ur EYES! Pay attention, Then RUN!!!

Can you REALLY expect the OUTCOME of ur relationship to be any different when ur dating the SAME TYPE OF PEOPLE , ??

I don't hate you, I just don't appreciate your existence.

Girls get periods, pregnancy, and pain. Boys get food, football, and females, WTF?

"omg, did you hear ___ & ___ broke up " "yea . " How did you find out" "Facebook told me "

I'm not 'judging' people, I'm 'labeling."

Beauty is only skin deep, but ugly goes clean to the bone

if your going to be two-faced;at least make one of them pretty.

If women didn't exist, all the money in the world would have no meaning

1 Like

Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 11, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin
moooooorrrrrrrreeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by Phate07(m): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2010
grin grin nice .me likey grin grin
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by md4real(m): 12:47pm On Nov 23, 2010
lancaster:

grin grin grin grin grin
moooooorrrrrrrreeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!

here,

Its not hard to be a shitty person, I accomplish that on a daily basis.

A conclusion is the place where you got tired of thinking.

Life isn't conquered until death is achieved.

If at first you don't succeed, try again. Then quit. There's no use being a damn fool about it.

‎"Don't worry I won't tell anyone, And if I do, I'll tell them not to tell anyone!"

Patient: The problem is that obesity runs in my family. Doctor: No the problem is 'no one runs in your family.

Chickens: The only animals you eat before they are born and after they are dead.

I dont laugh at people, I just smile out loud.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by md4real(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2010
Women don't make fools of men -most of them are the do-it-yourself types.

Majority means that all of the fools are on the same side.

A lot of people are afraid of heights. Not me, I'm afraid of widths.

A woman's mind is cleaner than a man's because they change it more often

Money can't buy happiness, but it can take you to a lot more places to look for it.

Never try to drown your troubles, especially if they can swim.

Some people are hungry for love but get fed up when they find it.

I do not have an attitude problem.You have a perception problem.

Give a woman an inch and she thinks she's a ruler.

You're not completely worthless, you can be used as a bad example.

You know it is time to go on a diet when your cell phone goes off and you can't feel the vibration.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 23, 2010

You're not completely worthless, you can be used as a bad example grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u make my day, sam miller watch out cos the new ruler is back
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by Nobody: 4:29pm On Nov 23, 2010

You're not completely worthless, you can be used as a bad example grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

u make my day, sam miller watch out cos the new ruler is back
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by lysaa(f): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2010
Got five on it all
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by Migines(m): 6:07pm On Nov 23, 2010
*thumbs up*
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by StudioCFR(m): 3:52pm On Nov 24, 2010
lol
50/50
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by shakara4u(m): 6:51pm On Nov 24, 2010
nice one man, kip them comin
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by md4real(m): 11:31am On Nov 25, 2010
thanks guys, here are more.

No matter how good he looks, some other girl is sick and tired of putting up with his crap.

f I gave a sh*t, you'd be the first person I'd give it to.

Honesty is the key to a relationship. If you can fake that, you're in.

'You think you're cooler than me' , Nope, I'm just hotter than you.

relationships are kind of like fat people, they never really work out.

Never take life seriously. Nobody gets out alive anyway.

I told my wife that a husband is like a fine wine; he gets better with age. The next day, she locked me in the cellar.

“I just broke up with someone and the last thing she said to me was "You'll never find anyone like me again!" I'm thinking, "I should hope not! If I don't want you, why would I want someone like you."”

1 Like

Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by Nobody: 11:55am On Nov 25, 2010
grin grin grin
you no de fall my hand, lai lai!!!!
nice one
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by md4real(m): 12:17pm On Nov 25, 2010
Give me 2bottles of shawamma,I like my salad been hot,I just make my hair in shop rite. I don't buy cloths in U̶̲̥̅̊.k cos they re too expensive, London is quite cheaper!Give me your pin let me call u, Is your bb samsung or nokia?Lmao, sum gurls re just one sided

When i was younger i used to say a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k, ELEMENO P!

Relationships really would have less arguements without the internet.

Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint.

Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy.

By all means marry; if you get a good wife, you'll be happy; if you get a bad one, you'll become a philosopher.

Behind every successful man is a surprised woman.

Son, if you really want something in this life, you have to work for it. Now quiet! They're about to announce the lottery numbers.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by StudioCFR(m): 12:20pm On Nov 25, 2010
I see u
Weldone
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by unipol(m): 8:40pm On Nov 26, 2010
ride on, and again, can you tell us about the originator of all these quotes. thanks
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by md4real(m): 11:08am On Nov 29, 2010
unipol:

ride on, and again, can you tell us about the originator of all these quotes. thanks

some with author. i find them thoughtful and funny and decided to share while some are pure imagery creation.
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by md4real(m): 11:23am On Nov 29, 2010
Facebook is like jail, you sit around and waste time, write on walls, and get poked by people you don't know.

Behind every great woman, is a guy looking at her ass.

Kids in back seats cause accidents, accidents in back seats cause kids.

Having s*e*x is like playing bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand

Don't do it behind the garden gate. Love is blind but the neighbors ain't!

My wife is a sex object. Every time I ask for s*e*x, she objects

There are a number of mechanical devices which increase sexual arousal, particularly in women. Chief among these is the Mercedes-Benz 380SL

Women might be able to fake orgasms, but men can fake a whole relationship.

Sex is one of the nine reasons for reincarnation, The other eight are unimportant

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever / When You Can't Trust Anyone With Your Xmas Chicken / Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.