Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,166 members, 7,821,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. - Jokes Etc (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. (56547 Views)

Hilarious And Funny Pictures That Will Make Your Day (updated) / Hilarious And Funny Thing Most Big Girl Do / Hilarious And Thought Provoken Sayings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by airneh: 9:20pm On Dec 03, 2010
hillarious
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by ajasa4link: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2010
@poster u made my day, more please
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by md4real(m): 8:11pm On Dec 11, 2010
hey guys, its been a while. hope you all having a wonderful time. here we go again,

Wanna cry? DO IT. Wanna scream? DO IT. Wanna fight? DO IT. Wanna slap? DO IT. Lifes too short to be afraid.

If you insist on telling me about your weekend, I suggest you do it in the bathroom, as it's the only place I'll give a shit.

Do blind people believe in love at first hear?

Best way to hang up on someone is to do it in the middle of YOUR OWN sentence. that way, they never suspect you hung up on them.

To make small talk interesting, stare inquisitively at one spot on the person's face until they self-consciously touch it.

A friend told me I take facebook way too seriously. Don't worry, I deleted her

People with dreadlocks either love weed or hate showers.

Some people should come with subtitles.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by md4real(m): 8:21pm On Dec 11, 2010
For those who like me, raise your hands. For those who dont, raise your standards.

I would never give you a death sentence. It would be more like a paragraph.

I hate people that chew gum like not-so-smart cows.

When a girl says "whatever" she really means: "I hope you get shot & fall off a bridge." or F>U>C>K you

All the single ladies, put ya hand up! LOL JK you're single for a reason so put yo hand back down.

Damn shame some of ya'll will get on facebook to say Good morning before you even brushed your teeth.

I want to have 3 kids and name them Ctrl, Alt and Delete. Then if they Bleep up I will just hit them all at once.

Be like a moon, so simple yet so attractive, so enlightening yet so cool, moving yet still, so romantic yet single.

Getting back with your ex is pretty much the same as taking a shower and putting back on your dirty underwear.

People ask me why it's so hard to trust people, I ask them why its so hard to keep a promise?

1 Like

Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by EfemenaXY: 12:33am On Dec 12, 2010
^^ you single handedly nearly set me off to sleep

boring!! angry angry angry
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by eherbal(m): 9:42am On Dec 12, 2010
I feel sorry for people for who don't smoke or drink because they'll be on their dying bed one day and doesn't no wots responsible for their ailment.
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by StudioCFR(m): 10:04am On Dec 12, 2010
lol
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by EfemenaXY: 5:28pm On Dec 12, 2010
e-herbal:

I feel sorry for people for who don't smoke or drink because they'll be on their dying bed one day and doesn't no wots responsible for their ailment.

well, at least it won't be from liver failure or lung cancer tongue
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by StudioCFR(m): 6:50am On Dec 13, 2010
hhmmm
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by therese83(f): 8:00am On Dec 13, 2010
Md4real- d quotes r really rly nice n they all mk plenty sense. Dnt wanna leave in a hurry.
@Efe- I can't imagine y u dnt lyk em. Can't imagine y u wld keep reading somfyn u dnt like. Do us all a favor "move on"!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by EfemenaXY: 8:52am On Dec 13, 2010
^^ girl anything posted here is fair game to comments - good or bad

If I don't like a joke, I say it like it is - I fear no one

also, if I see a joke I like - I appreciate it, and say it like it is (again) even if everyone else disagrees

I'm entitled to ma opinion and I use it!

Now cut me some slack jor lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by Nobody: 10:07am On Dec 13, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
u are still the MAIN MAN,
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by md4real(m): 12:36pm On Dec 13, 2010
lancaster:

like Efe ba!

Efemena_xy:

^^ you single handedly nearly set me off to sleep

boring!!  angry angry angry

md4real:

For those who like me, raise your hands. For those who dont, raise your standards.

i guess you have to yield to the above
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by md4real(m): 12:46pm On Dec 13, 2010
People say you don't know what you've got till its gone. The truth is you knew what you had; you just thought you'd never lose it.

They should really replace "I now pronounce you man and wife" with "FINISH HIM!!!

You never really learn to swear until you learn to drive.

When climbing the ladder of success, don't let boys look up your skirt!

‎"If you want your dreams to come true, don't over sleep."

1 Like

Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by kaygenx123(m): 10:08am On Dec 14, 2010
efe, stick a dick up ur ass joooo!!, hater!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by awhales(f): 7:52pm On Jan 20, 2011
U just made my 2011, keep it comin, Getting back with your ex is pretty much the same as taking a shower and putting back on your dirty underwear
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by shakara4u(m): 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2011
efe, stick a manliness up your backside joooo!!, hater!!!!!!!!
wonderfuLL
When a girl says "whatever" she really means: "I hope you get shot & fall off a bridge." or F>U>C>K you

eeehn,

A friend told me I take facebook way too seriously. Don't worry, I deleted her

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by md4real(m): 2:03pm On Feb 08, 2011
happy new year guys, here are more.jope it gonna make you smile.

If you get married to someone you met on Facebook, do you have to use their username at the ceremony?

Why do deaf people have names? Its a waste of time!

Everyone thinks the movie "Titanic" is a romantic film. NO! its a fucking horror film EVERYONE dies!

People with big eyes usually Bleep up a surprise party. lol

You know your ugly when you need prescription make up.

Its not fair, I think marriage proposals should be equal. "WOMAN!, Get on your knees TOO!, we bout to get married!!" lol

There are only two types of honest people in this world, small children and drunk people,

For men who think, ”A women’s place is in the kitchen”, just remember: that’s where the knives are kept!

Don't u think Facebook should change the status question from “What’s on ur mind?” to “What’s ur problem today?”

1 Like

Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by md4real(m): 2:07pm On Feb 08, 2011
How was it to be unnoticed by the person you notice most? It’s as if you were offering your most beautiful portrait to a blind person.

When we were together, you always said you'd die for me. Now that we've broke up, I think it's time you kept your promise!

So much shit comes out your mouth, your ass is jealous.

I broke up with my crosseyed girlfriend today. sHe was seeing someone else.

I'm coming to your funeral just to make sure you're dead!

When your gf/bf says "I love u" say " I love youtube" back, they'll never notice the difference.

1 Like

Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 08, 2011
I broke up with my crosseyed girlfriend today. sHe was seeing someone else.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by polokor60(m): 4:34pm On Feb 08, 2011
@md4real.u re just too much,very creative n hilarious. grin
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by md4real(m): 4:47pm On Feb 08, 2011
polokor60:

@md4real.u re just too much,very creative n hilarious. grin

thanks
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by pwettygal(f): 5:50pm On Feb 08, 2011
Loool!
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by pwettygal(f): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2011
Very funny, laughing out out out out loud.
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by sweetguy10(m): 6:30pm On Feb 08, 2011
when i was a kid i used to say a,b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k, ELEMENO ,p,q

Oh my God , this one sent me laughing so so hard my sister was wondering what's wrong with me . It's fucking true ! Oh my God , this is the best thread I've ever been On , Poster ur the best
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by sweetguy10(m): 6:34pm On Feb 08, 2011
How do I save these quotes ? which will be better , to save the URL or cope the quotes ?
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by ARareGem(f): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2011
For men who think,  ”A women’s place is in the kitchen”, just remember: that’s where the knives are kept!

Lol!

Really funny stuff smiley
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by labaks(f): 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2011
ROTFLMAO!!!! luv dem all. kip dem cumin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by shakara4u(m): 3:14pm On Feb 09, 2011
When we were together, you always said you'd die for me. Now that we've broke up, I think it's time you kept your promise!

jst 4warded dat to 4 people,

u d bomb man,
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by md4real(m): 11:41am On Feb 11, 2011
There ain't no mountain high enough to keep me from you babe, JK LOL. have you seen Mt. Everest? I'm not climbing that s>h>i>t for you!

God please give me patience, because if you give me strength I may just beat someone to death

If you think it's necessary to judge me by my past, don't get mad when I think it's necessary to put you there
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by osaretin20: 9:41pm On Feb 12, 2011
awesome
Re: Hilarious And Thought Provoken Quotes. by Drkul(f): 8:29pm On Feb 16, 2011
keep it up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Best Eclipse Of The Sun Photo Ever / When You Can't Trust Anyone With Your Xmas Chicken / Which part Of Lagos Do You Think This Is Possible???(hilarious Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.