Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Bb9ja: Moment Seyi Was Spotted On His Knees In The Hoh Room Doing This For Tacha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Bb9ja: Moment Seyi Was Spotted On His Knees In The Hoh Room Doing This For Tacha (4349 Views)

Man Spends 21 Hours On His Knees Begging His Ex-Girlfriend To Take Him Back / I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / I'm In the Room Doing This, But She's In the Kitchen Doing This [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bb9ja: Moment Seyi Was Spotted On His Knees In The Hoh Room Doing This For Tacha by Petfadblog: 10:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
Big Brother Naija housemates, Seyi and Tacha are trending on social media after a cute moment they shared together in the HoH room; on his knees helping her put her shoes on.
The duo, while getting ready for the Darling Hair Runway Challenge, had shared several cute moments in the HoH room, which Tacha shared with Khafi. Seyi then went on his knees to help her put on her shoes as seen in the photo below.
https://www.gistsfanz.com/2019/08/bbnaija-moment-seyi-was-spotted-on-his.html

1 Share

Re: Bb9ja: Moment Seyi Was Spotted On His Knees In The Hoh Room Doing This For Tacha by jiana02(f): 10:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
Shior
Re: Bb9ja: Moment Seyi Was Spotted On His Knees In The Hoh Room Doing This For Tacha by phintohlar(f): 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2019
His only helping her with her shoes which i find nothing wrong in.. Na wa for una o
Re: Bb9ja: Moment Seyi Was Spotted On His Knees In The Hoh Room Doing This For Tacha by Fountainofyouth(f): 10:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
Is that a problem?
Re: Bb9ja: Moment Seyi Was Spotted On His Knees In The Hoh Room Doing This For Tacha by FamousMonk: 7:14am On Aug 29, 2019
So because he was spotted,we should use the spot to do what exactly?..

Re: Bb9ja: Moment Seyi Was Spotted On His Knees In The Hoh Room Doing This For Tacha by projecttopics2: 7:50am On Aug 29, 2019
Lol, funny people
Re: Bb9ja: Moment Seyi Was Spotted On His Knees In The Hoh Room Doing This For Tacha by Olibboy: 8:52am On Aug 29, 2019
phintohlar:
His only helping her with her shoes which i find nothing wrong in.. Na wa for una o
This OAP is a fool aswear. Rubbish topic
Re: Bb9ja: Moment Seyi Was Spotted On His Knees In The Hoh Room Doing This For Tacha by phintohlar(f): 11:14pm On Sep 01, 2019
Olibboy:
This OAP is a fool aswear. Rubbish topic
I swear down

(1) (Reply)

See How Am About To Make Millions From "INSULTS" I Got On Nairaland (pics) / Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill / Why Go In Raw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.