Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,210 members, 7,815,223 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill (4344 Views)

This Is Why Men Who Consider Marriage In This Age Are Very Stupid!!! [photo] / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / 89% Of Nairaland Guys Are Simps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:29am On Jul 04, 2021
I grew up loving the PSQUARE, i followed them up with every song they made, they were unique!
Nobody can tell me the reason for their break up was their fans, because i would completely toss that to the trash bin, i loved the fact that one could sing better and the other could dance better! They created that format and it was beautiful because it was their idea, people's opinion shouldn't matter.

The main reason for their breakup is their female spouces. God i infuriate when i think about this, how can two grown successful men let women destroy all what they worked so hard over the years to build up?
No woman is worth it! They are approximate to nothing! I would never even allow a woman interrupt a discussion i'm having with my fellow man not to talk of destroy my relationship with my twin brother!

Women are nothing but accessories, yes i said it!! They have no worth, don't let them pry!
I don't care about RUDEBOY and i don't give a fvvck about MR.P! But PSQUARE? yea those are my legends!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by SportsHD: 4:38am On Jul 04, 2021
Abobi, go sleep.

10 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by Kaymicheal852: 4:46am On Jul 04, 2021
What's the first thing woman's do when enter your life

They will first destroy your long term friendship and separate you from your most trusted allies so they can mould you the way they like without anyone there to notify you

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 4:57am On Jul 04, 2021
@Kaymicheal852 Good One!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 5:04am On Jul 04, 2021
SportsHD:
Abobi, go sleep.
I don't blame people like you, i just pity you instead

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by fernandoc(m): 5:41am On Jul 04, 2021
When our elders excluded women from important discussions they must have done that after numerous bad experiences.

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by Goldbw122(m): 6:01am On Jul 04, 2021
fernandoc:
When our elders excluded women from important discussions they must have done that after numerous bad experiences.
You are right when women at traditional places learn to cover their mouth with white handkerchief.

11 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:13am On Jul 04, 2021
fernandoc:
Or they knew women are essentially children and that the more liverage you give them, the more they go wild!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 6:14am On Jul 04, 2021
Goldbw122:

You are right when women at traditional places learn to cover their mouth with white handkerchief.

They are secondary

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by temitope27(m): 6:31am On Jul 04, 2021
Who should you love or trust most if not ur wife

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by Savedday: 6:54am On Jul 04, 2021
9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

In mosdii voice: They are all useless..... All of them!

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by Jeon(f): 7:01am On Jul 04, 2021
Savedday:

Even the family birds from ur family or village unit chasing you up and down, nah Nigerian girls cause am abi?

3 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by Soulsymbol99: 7:20am On Jul 04, 2021
I can tell your not married,.cause if you were,u would understand the power of woman and the dicey situation they both are in. Besides, u don't know the full story. Ur jst assuming.in recent memory one of the most powerful families in the world, the British royal family was "torn apart" by a woman.

5 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by henrybomb(m): 8:02am On Jul 04, 2021
SportsHD:
Abobi, go sleep.
The abobi just dey cap careless grin
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by heniford2: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2021
I watched my uncle change the moment he married her wife the more understanding and supporting uncle became a monster sometimes he will react in his normal ways then when he sees his wife he will change again his friends and family where his number one enemies untill we called meeting on him he rejected us not attending our meeting saying we want his money bla bla blah, then he was sick very sick his whole money could not protect him and money all gone, then his useless wife then remember us she traveled to village crying called my late dad on cell phone talking trash, To cut story short fear woman

13 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2021
Make i catch the day wey my wife go disrespect my mama, omor na ZZbackZ.

My brother's wife? Na fatality na untop flawless victory level grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by womenareapess: 8:31am On Jul 04, 2021
Naija women are all useless!

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by nzeobi(m): 8:42am On Jul 04, 2021
Peter wanted Jude dropped as Manager or hired on a contract and when Paul rejected it Peter was manipulated to leave the group

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by tosaino95(m): 8:56am On Jul 04, 2021
heniford2:
I watched my uncle change the moment he married her wife the more understanding and supporting uncle became a monster sometimes he will react in his normal ways then when he sees his wife he will change again his friends and family where his number one enemies untill we called meeting on him he rejected us not attending our meeting saying we want his money bla bla blah, then he was sick very sick his whole money could not protect him and money all gone, then his useless wife then remember us she traveled to village crying called my late dad on cell phone talking trash, To cut story short fear woman
Woman dem be devil but those 1900 to 1980 women some of them are still ok but from 1980 upward them destroyer of destiny...

3 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by pryme(m): 9:08am On Jul 04, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I grew up loving the PSQUARE, i followed them up with every song they made, they were unique!
Nobody can tell me the reason for their break up was their fans, because i would completely toss that to the trash bin, i loved the fact that one could sing better and the other could dance better! They created that format and it was beautiful because it was their idea, people's opinion shouldn't matter.

The main reason for their breakup is their female spouces. God i infuriate when i think about this, how can two grown successful men let women destroy all what they worked so hard over the years to build up?
No woman is worth it! They are approximate to nothing! I would never even allow a woman interrupt a discussion i'm having with my fellow man not to talk of destroy my relationship with my twin brother!

Women are nothing but accessories, yes i said it!! They have no worth, don't let them pry!
I don't care about RUDEBOY and i don't give a fvvck about MR.P! But PSQUARE? yea those are my legends!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

You mean copycats

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:26am On Jul 04, 2021
temitope27:
Who should you love or trust most if not ur wife
Biittch i have my brother, i have my best friend, i even have my child that i will get off a biittch and go mgtow training him/her alone!
Don't initiate this stupid arguement, i'd rather have no one than trust a woman.

10 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:27am On Jul 04, 2021
Savedday:

Thank you
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:29am On Jul 04, 2021
Jeon:

Even the family birds from ur family or village unit chasing you up and down, nah Nigerian girls cause am abi?
Stfu! its not his fault you refuse to understand facts and you choose to argue blindly

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:34am On Jul 04, 2021
Soulsymbol99:
I can tell your not married,.cause if you were,u would understand the power of woman and the dicey situation they both are in. Besides, u don't know the full story. Ur jst assuming.in recent memory one of the most powerful families in the world, the British royal family was "torn apart" by a woman.
Lol look at this fool, i could tell something a woman has a hand in from afar. And of course i'm not married neither will i ever consider getting married! Its like letting in destruction into my life with a ring.
And did you even mention "dicey decision" there? grin you are a novice

2 Likes

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by Jeremani: 9:34am On Jul 04, 2021
Wotowoto grin
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:41am On Jul 04, 2021
heniford2:
GO MGTOW

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by sophxx: 9:42am On Jul 04, 2021
These teenage boys no go gree make we hear word.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:42am On Jul 04, 2021
Kingsuave:
Make i catch the day wey my wife go disrespect my mama, omor na ZZbackZ.

My brother's wife? Na fatality na untop flawless victory level grin grin
You even consider marriage?

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:44am On Jul 04, 2021
womenareapess:
Naija women are all useless!
Na every woman o

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:44am On Jul 04, 2021
nzeobi:
Peter wanted Jude dropped as Manager or hired on a contract and when Paul rejected it Peter was manipulated to leave the group
Ok na tell us more
Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:47am On Jul 04, 2021
tosaino95:
Woman dem be devil but those 1900 to 1980 women some of them are still ok but from 1980 upward them destroyer of destiny...
Our forefathers were wise, then they knew women were supposed to be contained not let loose! When women started fighting for feminism, they knew what the secret mission was! read the book in my signature!

1 Like

Re: Peter And Paul Okoye Are Simps And Are Very Stupid!! - Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:48am On Jul 04, 2021
pryme:

You mean copycats
What is this one talking about? or did you just wanted to comment something?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Pregnant !!!!!!t (pics) / Pls Read.. A Muslim Guy Vs Jehovah Witness Lady / Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.