Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,110 members, 7,828,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando (1062 Views)

Babe Who Needed Sugar Daddy That Won't Sleep With Her Gets Epic Reply / Naija Babe Who Sleeps With Big Men In The Office For Promotion Now In A Mess / How To French-kiss A Babe Like A Gentleman - User Guide!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by hotcakept2: 4:02pm On Oct 25, 2010
During the days i used to practice there were babe who practice taekwando with us and am like wow this babes would one day get married!!!!! shocked shocked I would like to know guys can you marry a babe that has a blackbelt in taekwando or who is involved in any fighting sport? wont u be scared that if u misbehave she go treat ur Bleep up one time grin grin grin and ladies would u marry a boxer? if yes wont u be afraid that one day he may want to pratice his profession on you grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by steeze(m): 4:08pm On Oct 25, 2010
Blackbelt kè? Hell no. And i mean it. I'd prefer to get my arze kicked by a fellow guy.
Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by slap1(m): 4:23pm On Oct 25, 2010
If I love her, why not? That she has a black belt is no guarantee that she can beat me. By the way, who says we must fight?
Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by iice(f): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2010
Boxer? Not really. . .Martial Arts? Definitely. . .Samurai? Where do i sign up? grin
Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by luap: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2010
If you practiced as you claim.  You would realize that men are physically superior at Taekwando.  You also realize that there are many people who obtain a black belt in one year, and lack the experience.
Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by Nobody: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2010
@`topic title 'Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando'

yes i can
Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by bforce(m): 4:59pm On Oct 25, 2010
wat, nd get ma azz kicked for morning practise

Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by Tunexsy(m): 6:22pm On Oct 25, 2010
Hell yes, it will make things interesting when playing rough,
Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by hotcakept2: 12:39am On Oct 26, 2010
luap:

If you practiced as you claim.  You would realize that men are physically superior at Taekwando.  You also realize that there are many people who obtain a black belt in one year, and lack the experience.

I think u are one of those ppl who take delight in doubting someelse angry angry angry What is if you practiced as you claim so i dont have hand work i came here to claim who will i be claiming 4 when u cant see me!!!!! And i was trying to say can ordinary men(i mean who has no training in fighting) marry a babe who has a blackbelt in teakwando!!! Get it!!!! angry angry angry
Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by InkedNerd(f): 12:52am On Oct 26, 2010
I wouldn't mind just as long as he don't abuse me grin. Besides, I like men that are involved in sports.
Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by MrCork21: 12:57am On Oct 26, 2010
hotcakept2 , bro, so you saying your Babe beat you up,

Are you gay? (no ofeinse)
angry
Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by WackyJ1(m): 1:06am On Oct 26, 2010
before a marry her, i'll go and get myself a gold belt.
Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by kokoletz(m): 12:38pm On Oct 26, 2010
yes why not the least will be that I'll always fight her locking myself inside the room while she is outside then later beg her before coming out. grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by no1madman(m): 12:54pm On Oct 26, 2010
No wahala,as long as she no b Ninja. . .
Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by kokoletz(m): 12:58pm On Oct 26, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin yes as long as she no be ninja so that she can kill you in a taekwando way and not the ninja way grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by 190: 1:12pm On Oct 26, 2010
omolola has purple belt and she remove 6 of my teeth with back dive and half twist

yet i still want to marry her,

i get 6 golden teeth in my mouth now cos of love!! angry angry
Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by kokoletz(m): 1:20pm On Oct 26, 2010
190:

omolola has purple belt and she remove 6 of my teeth with back dive and half twist

yet i still want to marry her,

i get 6 golden teeth in my mouth now cos of love!! angry angry

@190 yes that is good for love. Since you now have a golden teeth by the time she will use anoda back dive to break your neck you will have a silver neck. grin grin grin
Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by 190: 1:27pm On Oct 26, 2010
kokoletz:

@190 yes that is good for love. Since you now have a golden teeth by the time she will use anoda back dive to break your neck you will have a silver neck. grin grin grin

angry angry angry
Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by DonXavi(m): 1:45pm On Oct 26, 2010
I'll not make such mistake. one day the woman fit vex begin take man pikin practice her act, that kind shame!!!
Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by Farouksenior: 2:06pm On Oct 26, 2010
, Hahahahahhahahaha, She get black belT abi?, me go Du seCREt trAiNING FOLO GET belt too,

I.e 1:1 , lol
Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by kokoletz(m): 2:43pm On Oct 26, 2010
190:

angry angry angry

bros y d face let me advice u come and collect this voodoo that will make you disappear anytime she want to fight u but just pay me 1million.
Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by JudgeDredd: 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2010
kokoletz:

yes why not the least will be that I'll always fight her locking myself inside the room while she is outside then later beg her before coming out. grin grin grin

grin grin grin Kolo dude, what if she accepts ur pleas but is still angry by the time u come out lipsrsealed

@ topic: Yes, on the condition that I can whoop her a.r.s.e in a standoff. cheesy no be me one small girl go come dey use practice martial art, God forbid. angry
Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by WackyJ1(m): 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2010
^^^lmao
Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by MrCork21: 6:40pm On Oct 26, 2010
actualy i love women beating me up, and then sittin on my face tongue
Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by 190: 6:44pm On Oct 26, 2010
kokoletz:

bros y d face let me advice u come and collect this voodoo that will make you disappear anytime she want to fight u but just pay me 1million.
angry angry angry
Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by Vic2k3(m): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2010
[size=13pt] Why not? Provided that she is not violent(jxt had it for defense mechanism) wink . The moment the katakata go burst! O MEHN i don run to palm wine republic grin grin [/size]
Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by hackney(m): 8:47pm On Oct 26, 2010
Mr-Cork:

actualy i love women beating me up, and then sittin on my face tongue

Perv! !
that's why you luv big nyash.
so that you cant breathe.

lmao
Re: Can You Marry A Babe Who Has A Blackbelt In Taekwando by kokoletz(m): 9:27am On Oct 27, 2010
JudgeDredd:

grin grin grin Kolo dude, what if she accepts your pleas but is still angry by the time u come out lipsrsealed

@ topic: Yes, on the condition that I can whoop her a.r.s.e in a standoff. cheesy no be me one small girl go come dey use practice martial art, God forbid. angry

@judgeDredd I will always come out 5hrs later, she can't be angry for 5hrs after my plea

190:

angry angry angry

@190 still doing the face ehn?

(1) (Reply)

She Gave Me A Black Letter On A Black Morning / . / Girls Girls Love Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.